Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Considering she'll do the announcement on Ellen's youtube channel it will most likely be something big but not as big as a new residency, something like the lifestyle line. Ellen's channel aims for women in their 40s so it's almost 100% that :akii:

I thought maybe she was going to announce the performance she has coming up.. but that doesnt make much sense since we already know about that? It's got to be something relating to the 20 year anniversary. But I've been a fan long enough to know not to get excited and to prepare to be underwhelmed :brityawning:

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, It's Lucky ***** said:

I thought maybe she was going to announce the performance she has coming up.. but that doesnt make much sense since we already know about that? It's got to be something relating to the 20 year anniversary. But I've been a fan long enough to know not to get excited and to prepare to be underwhelmed :brityawning:

Haha snap 

K, so literally the ellen appearance was just to get their mailing list updated.

oct 18th announcement will be a new “remix” “album”, or some other budget venture that requires zero effort on anyone’s part. “Cover” will be one of her existing insta selfies, with comic sans font. Maybe a butterfly clip art on top, in hot pink. The video will be britney standing on an antique table speed-reading a prewritten statement which she’ll be seeing for the first time. 14 seconds max. It will be filmed on sam’s iphone, and larry will fax it to ellen an hour late. Britney will then repost a blurry photo of a baby sleeping on instagram. 

and literally nothing else will happen. 

***** given by her or larry will be fewer than 0

:boredney:

1. I never believed that Apple Pie announcement surprise single not even for a second. That was made up.

2. I don't believe theres a Pitbull song either. Another thing someone on twitter made up. 

3. I have a 50 / 50 on this announcement thing its either going to be she's performing at the Grand Prix, a new perfume or her Residency announcement. 

56 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

1. I never believed that Apple Pie announcement surprise single not even for a second. That was made up.

2. I don't believe theres a Pitbull song either. Another thing someone on twitter made up. 

3. I have a 50 / 50 on this announcement thing its either going to be she's performing at the Grand Prix, a new perfume or her Residency announcement. 

The Pitbull song was confirmed by Pitbull. It's their second collaboration (first being Hey Ma!)

6 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

I never understood why people went with the apple pie thing. The entire rumor was taken from lyrics of private show and made up by a fan. It's sad that it had so much steam

After read exhale comments on how brit looks at Ellen, I was expecting a wave of dislike on the Youtube video (by the way it has more than 1 Million views) and surprising most of the comments are very positive... I hope she announces a single ala 3. :airpls:

lol no :tifflmao: 

10 hours ago, northfacing said:

K, so literally the ellen appearance was just to get their mailing list updated.

oct 18th announcement will be a new “remix” “album”, or some other budget venture that requires zero effort on anyone’s part. “Cover” will be one of her existing insta selfies, with comic sans font. Maybe a butterfly clip art on top, in hot pink. The video will be britney standing on an antique table speed-reading a prewritten statement which she’ll be seeing for the first time. 14 seconds max. It will be filmed on sam’s iphone, and larry will fax it to ellen an hour late. Britney will then repost a blurry photo of a baby sleeping on instagram. 

and literally nothing else will happen. 

***** given by her or larry will be fewer than 0

:boredney:

dont give them ideas sis :jj:

that sounds like a good proposal in their minds :mcorangu:

A musical

last year the word was out they were in talks about it and this year in may britney went to the first showcase of her songs revamped for the show and they stated it was coming early 2019.

the spice girls did it to celebrate 15 years of the band, abba did the same with mamma mia. Britney is getting her own musical and thats for sure. The ellen show is the perfect audience to announce something like that to instead of another show and ellen's youtube channel the perfect place for behind the scene look on it.

Gaga is starting her residency end of 2018/beginning 2019 so no need to have britney there as soon as we are expecting and early reports stated britney's new show would only start at the end of 2019.

we know britney will be taking a time off since she just ended a residency+tour and it woudnt look good to put a new show out just yet. She wouldnt even have time to rehearse or even plan it and we all know she ain't doing it on the low right now.

we will be getting the news in a couple of days but my question is why are we all expecting it to be vegas 2.0 when there are more points indicating towards the musical that was in the works since 2017?

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

I think the big announcement will be revealed in 20 days. I mean they are going to give us 20 surprises.

Thats just a lot of positive thinking for britney world. The only thing worth of an ellen announcement that no one really "knew" is the musical

1 minute ago, Martini said:

i think its vegas. :heresthetea:

Why announce it now since its obvious she isnt rehearsing for a new show? And if she isnt rehearsing for a new show it cant start in february like people are saying... i think its happening later in 2019 like some reports stated. Celebrate her 20 years with a musical that will debut in her 21 anniversary is just not realistic.

Archived