Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

If she's doing it the evening of the 18th (Thursday), maybe it's for a new song + video and they're announcing/releasing it on the Ellen Youtube Channel so that they can put the link up and get the views?

I honestly wouldn't mind if she releases a new greatest hits with 3 new songs (with accompanying videos) and a special fan edition with some kind of book to commemorate her past 20 years, with a decent length interview where she talks about her career and where she's at now. Something high quality like Stages. I'd be happy with that.

I’d be here for this.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

If she's doing it the evening of the 18th (Thursday), maybe it's for a new song + video and they're announcing/releasing it on the Ellen Youtube Channel so that they can put the link up and get the views?

I honestly wouldn't mind if she releases a new greatest hits with 3 new songs (with accompanying videos) and a special fan edition with some kind of book to commemorate her past 20 years, with a decent length interview where she talks about her career and where she's at now. Something high quality like Stages. I'd be happy with that.

I’d be here for this.

99.9% sure its a bloody new vegas residency :badthoughts: I honestly have 0% excitement for this announcement, ive actually shocked myself because im normally the gullible one. I think the whole Apple Pie crap fiasco has taught me a lesson about what her team is like and not to get excited anymore

only other thing that just popped into my head but to be honest, I think it would be a bit stupid. it wouldn't be an announcement she has an official 2019 calendar out would it?

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Aren’t “new residency” and “POM returns” basically the same thing? :pieceofwhat:

I really hope it’s a new album, but won’t get my hopes up. 

In before the October 18th announcement is that the real announcement is coming on yet another date months from now, like her birthday. 

No, a new residency is NEW. Pom returns is the exact same show making a comeback

1 minute ago, kasavas said:

No, a new residency is NEW. Pom returns is the exact same show making a comeback

Yeah I know, I was just being sarcastic because I can’t imagine them actually making a brand-new show from scratch right now when she’ll still be performing the POMT later this month in Austin. Plus, a new residency is a bit pointless without any new music to accompany it. She can only do her greatest hits so many times, so without a new album it’ll just seem like POM 3.0, even if it’s marketed as a different show.  :mhm:

Archived