Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

Sam commented a love heart on Absolute Britney's instagram post about the recent incident.

I'm not sure if this was AP as I was oddly banned from the main thread for calling out BH's tweet pushing the TMZ narrative. I thought 'freedom of speech' was allowed...

Edited by Slayer
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Sam commented a love heart on Absolute Britney's instagram post about the recent incident.

I'm not sure if this was AP as I was oddly banned from the main thread for calling out BH's tweet pushing the TMZ narrative. I thought 'freedom of speech' was allowed...

Your boyfriend posted a ❤️ emoji and you want to advertise him for that?

He makes videos, post stories, attends rallies defending Iran… yet for his wife only an emoji. 

Of course he won’t call out TMZ since he has exclu$ivity deal with them.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

He makes videos, post stories, attends rallies defending Iran… yet for his wife only an emoji. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

These STAGED videos are so cringeworthy - I hope he stops giving them interviews after what they blatantly say about his wife. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

I can’t imagine 2013-2016ney acting like this

Why are you here if all you do is stan the Conservatorship?

Britney literally spoke in an english accent in Work ***** and several UK interviews in 2013-2016. So what behavior are you pretending to be outraged about today?

We know you'll be back with different shade tomorrow and the next day and the next day. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm relieved people are starting to see through his B.S. Just wait until he calls another pap agency to give an impromptu interview on the street saying she's fine, just like he did in 2019.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

You do know that it’s extremely common for rising stars to cut deal with paparazzi agencies for coverage so that they can get exposure on their terms and reach bigger crowds, right? You want your name to stay out there but under your terms.

Only problem is, this can also backfire on you. 
It is common knowledge in this industry that you need to feed the rats so that they leave you alone. However, Sam is married to the biggest name in the entertainment industry, who happens to have had a pretty lucrative downfall for these agencies. I don’t think they’ll get away from being under the microscope.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

When is a meltdown not a meltdown? 

When Britney visits a restaurant in 2023, holds a menu up to block photos and nothing dramatic happens. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

If this were 2007, this non event would be the Wednesday. On the Monday Britney would've run over a paps foot, Tuesday the ***** test would've come back positive, Thursday the music video would've been shot and Friday she'd have partied with Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. 

Journos need perspective :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Iconic times 😂

12 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I'm relieved people are starting to see through his B.S. Just wait until he calls another pap agency to give an impromptu interview on the street saying she's fine, just like he did in 2019.

I’ve been saying this same thing for awhile now, it’s so strange Sam keeps talking to TMZ when they try to hurt his wife and trash her all the time! 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block