Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

So okay, she does look a little frazzled in that clip but it’s hardly a manic episode.

Also the world keeps forgetting that Britney has experienced intense trauma and has been medicated with dangerous substances against her will.  She isn’t just magically going to be okay and there will be good days and bad days.

Can we have a bit more compassion and not films and exploit these moments? 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

THANK YOU. It’s okay to say she’s going through **** or she’s not herself. No shame in saying Britney is understandably NOT okay 

As I said earlier, at this point she could be butt naked running down the sunset boulevard and most people on here would say that she is simply enjoying her freedom. 

This really has to be the most delusional fanbase of all. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

TMZ doing this is giving me major 2007 vibes. No context, no full video from the start. Just TMZ pushing their own narrative. I feel so bad for Britney. B-Anon idiots are always like “ where’s Britney. She’s not alive blah blah etc” but when she DOES go out locally. Look at how she gets treated ? She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. Watching this just brought my whole mood down. 😞😞😞

Totally 

5 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

As I said earlier, at this point she could be butt naked running down the sunset boulevard and most people on here would say that she is simply enjoying her freedom. 

This really has to be the most delusional fanbase of all. 

Sure. We’re the delusional ones 🙄🙄 Says the people that thought she was dead or cloned and all the other crazy bull**** y’all have been spewing for the past 3 months. Anything that doesn’t fit your narrative of Britney being crazy right ? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Sure. We’re the delusional ones 🙄🙄 Says the people that thought she was dead or cloned and all the other crazy bull**** y’all have been spewing for the past 3 months. Anything that doesn’t fit your narrative of Britney being crazy right ? 

Do not put words in my mouth. I do not believe nor have I mentioned the conspiracy theories about her being dead, cloned or whatever. However it is obvious that she is NOT mentally well, which is as I said earlier, understandable and totally makes sense. My only concern is that I hope she is getting the help that she needs to get better, which does not seem like at the moment. 

Edited by bbbsss
  • Love 3

I hate this. There is an expectation that being a celebrity means you lose your right to privacy and to a degree that's true. But with her it's excessive she will never be able to have a bad day without someone saying she is "manic" and it's been proven time and time and time again that the media mainly tmz lies so it always baffles me that yall take the clearly modified footage for face value.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block