Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

2 hours ago, PhoebeJemima said:

The dissemblers on this thread trying to make out the video was something different than what it was, my god....  TMZ's reporting is predictably awful but her behaviour in the video was very off. I hope she starts back on her meds or whatever it is she needs to do to stabilise. & Sam, leaving her there completely alone when everyone was there filming her - irresponsible.

This is a weird take. The caption and article doesn't line up with the video, which is literally Britney covering her face. Her behaviour is "off" because she's clearly uncomfortable with a stranger filming her and she's making it clear to them. 

What the hell does her meds have to do with this? Particularly when we have no knowledge of her mental health, other than what was done TO her during the conservatorship. 

Have you never left a table to go to a bathroom, or run to your car for a second?

Literally proving the "disassmblers" right. You're putting a context on a video that doesn't have it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tsss said:

they're trying to set her up and push the narrative that she's manic! and by them I mean the whole industry. I think Britney is in danger and her husband is one of those who's working against her. poor baby, everyone wants her money now that's she stopped working forever! wake up people

LA fans should riot again cause whatever is going on right now is worse than it was before cause now she as a person is useless to them

Her husband is working against her? Seriously?!

5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This is a weird take. The caption and article doesn't line up with the video, which is literally Britney covering her face. Her behaviour is "off" because she's clearly uncomfortable with a stranger filming her and she's making it clear to them. 

What the hell does her meds have to do with this? Particularly when we have no knowledge of her mental health, other than what was done TO her during the conservatorship. 

Have you never left a table to go to a bathroom, or run to your car for a second?

Literally proving the "disassmblers" right. You're putting a context on a video that doesn't have it.

Her behaviour with the sound off seems fine, sound on & she's not speaking in amy discernible language. Sorry but she's not. & ppl are trying to make out she was speaking plain English, & straight up lying about various other things to try & "normalise" it. So yes, dissembling.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

okay, so i watched the tik tok and i am disgusted that people are turning this into a spectacle. first of off i work with a mentally ill man and it upsets me when people laugh at his outburst. he’s a hard working man, and britney has been a hard working woman. the audacity that whoever filmed this has. i hope karma hits them and their entire descendants for eternity.

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Like 1

Right, she did not have a “manic” episode or whatever tmz tried to claim, they’ve chosen to die on that hill that Britney is “crazy” and they’ll get theirs when the time is right. But it is also true that whatever the **** she was saying made no sense, unless the audio was altered/reversed by tmz (which I don’t think tmz would be dumb enough to gift Rosengart and Britney with such an easy millionaire lawsuit). That person that kept recording Britney should have been es***ted out if they cannot behave next to a celebrity. All in all, I will be waiting for more updates on this as I’m in the middle, no that wasn’t manic but also no that wasn’t normal.

Edited by ROL
1 hour ago, PhoebeJemima said:

Her behaviour with the sound off seems fine, sound on & she's not speaking in amy discernible language. Sorry but she's not. & ppl are trying to make out she was speaking plain English, & straight up lying about various other things to try & "normalise" it. So yes, dissembling.

So what youre saying is that because YOU cannot understanding what Britney is saying, while others can, that's Britney's issue? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PhoebeJemima said:

The dissemblers on this thread trying to make out the video was something different than what it was, my god....  TMZ's reporting is predictably awful but her behaviour in the video was very off. I hope she starts back on her meds or whatever it is she needs to do to stabilise. & Sam, leaving her there completely alone when everyone was there filming her - irresponsible.

Why was her behavior in that video very off to you? She is talking to the waitress that is not close to her in a noisy place. Also you can see she is not alone someone is hiding below the shelf :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So what youre saying is that because YOU cannot understanding what Britney is saying, while others can, that's Britney's issue? 

Yeah this convo is getting boring now. I think something, you think something different. Its not the end of the world & there's no need to drag it on. If you need the last word or whatever knock yourself out. But I wont be responding anymore.

I think I’ve let the context TMZ is pushing influence my interpretation of what she’s saying but it sounds like “yeah he’s flipping out, he had to go”.

Even if he did, who’s to say it’s not because of the people around them filming and taking their picture while they’re trying to eat? And she’s hardly acting manic. This isn’t 2007, eat a **** TMZ

Edited by kdub87
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Interesting Trisha Paytas was just at this restaurant. 

she is using her just like TMZ!

what she said about her on on twitter and h3 podcast is gross and sickening! 

i find it so so odd "people" here are big fans hers when she said such deplorable things. 

it really shows the hypocrisy of this fansite.

Edited by Kevney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block