Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

This sounds bad, but I'm relieved to see her out and about. We see so much on IG where she's in the same room or in front of a cupboard - it feels like she never ventures out anymore which is so sad. Luckily, she does go out and we just don't see it often. But seeing her out in the real world is a relief even if the visit has been reported as a "meltdown." Another win for Team Con :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Not all these members on here with 10 posts between them coming for Mods and claiming BH has gone downhill.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Ummmm. ONE mod. And people have multiple accounts on here. I’ve been coming here since 2008 but you wouldn’t know it based off this account. Don’t let that fool you, BB. This place has gone down hill in terms of B-Anon coming in here spreading their poison and one particular mod egging it on and being on a power trip/hypocritical instead of denouncing said posts from B-Anon ( you think Britney wants to see that crap on the fan site that’s supposed to be her #1 fan site ? ) While the person that said that may have exaggerated. My explanation is not wrong. 

Edited by DulaPeeps
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

in the stills she looks like shes just happily chatting with staff and not wanting to be filmed by that rude customer.

although the decibels are a bit high..... so idk if shes shouting or just talking loudly?

It does seem a little manic but ofcourse it would be in a loud environment and where theres tension because you cannot have a meal without being filmed. Go easy on Sam too... it must be tough trying to have  a meal with your wife with that much nonsense going on. We dont know if he was mad with Brit or with the situation.

I do wish Britney would approach that rude bxtch with the camera and ask her "politely" to stop. How dare she keep filming when she clearly does not want to be filmed. 

I would have smacked that phone straight out her hand if i was there :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

For everyone saying that she was just upset that she was being filmed, did you not turn your volume up and listen to her? She’s literally speaking in a British accent, looking over her shoulder, and saying “Hello? Who’s there?” 

There is something seriously wrong here. Also, the witnesses say she was speaking and acting erratically. Maybe she is experiencing a psychosis or it’s possible that she has schizophrenia and just isn’t taking her medication anymore. I think we all need to accept that something serious is going on with Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3

When is a meltdown not a meltdown? 

When Britney visits a restaurant in 2023, holds a menu up to block photos and nothing dramatic happens. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

If this were 2007, this non event would be the Wednesday. On the Monday Britney would've run over a paps foot, Tuesday the ***** test would've come back positive, Thursday the music video would've been shot and Friday she'd have partied with Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. 

Journos need perspective :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

No offence but if Sam did get up annoyed and storm off, it was probably to find a manager to see it they could do anything about the rude *** customer filming even though Britney was clearly upset or maybe be moved to another part of the restaurant. 

Her behaviour is targeted at that exact person and them only it's not a coincidence.

If she got up and left, it's probably because of them 

Also, people saying she is acting manic because she is talking loudly - the music is night club level loud. You would have to shout over it and even then I cannot make out a word she is saying (don't know how people are hearing British accents over that noise). I've never in my life been to a restaurant with music this loud - if leave myself due to that alone. 

There is literally nothing major going on here.

This is a pretty scummy angle from TMZ but they are the official team Con media link, so are we surprised? 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

He is literally commenting in this thread so no you don’t know.

I guess we’re talking about two different mods than 🤷‍♂️ I still stand by what I said. Exhalers that were around during this time

know what I’m talking about.

Edited by DulaPeeps
1 hour ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Sam commented ❤️ to this post by AbsoluteBritney:

That pic is everything though 😍😍 See this is what I meant with one of my earlier comments. Us fans shave social media now. This won’t be 2007 now where team con can control the narrative. 

Edited by DulaPeeps
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

For everyone saying that she was just upset that she was being filmed, did you not turn your volume up and listen to her? She’s literally speaking in a British accent, looking over her shoulder, and saying “Hello? Who’s there?” 

There is something seriously wrong here. Also, the witnesses say she was speaking and acting erratically. Maybe she is experiencing a psychosis or it’s possible that she has schizophrenia and just isn’t taking her medication anymore. I think we all need to accept that something serious is going on with Britney. 

she is doing that because someone hide under the shelf. can't you see :eyes_britney_laugh:

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

if this is truth I understand why she isnt going out where she can be filmed.

tmz article is disgusting

interesting how they can 'post' britney is 'manic' but zero on brad pitt shaking angelina jolie and calling his kids 'columbine kid' 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block