Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

32 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Respectfully you don’t know what you are talking about, you don’t know context obviously, this moderator is only speaking the truth and that in a respectful manner actually. You clearly don’t know what the member has done of power abuse to this site when it was moderating. The moderator is a pure saint compared to the member. You don’t know nothing at all and clearly have not followed this site’s threads very much to perceive things this way. You should reach out to a lot of members in here including myself to get informed of what has transpired here. You defend the villain and attack the hero. Obliviously.

22 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Oh babe. If it’s the person you’re talking about. I was here during that too. It was that mod and their little groupies that were bullying everyone. I legit stopped coming on here till they were eventually kicked out. If being honest about hypocrisy is being “rude towards a mod”….. Yikes. I’m the farthest thing from blind. I just won’t be silenced about it cause more people are slowly speaking out about it. I’ve been banned once before under a different name by that bully. And yet here I am. 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

He is literally commenting in this thread so no you don’t know.

LMAO why don't y'all just @ him? like :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

@Slayer hi :jamie_lynn_grape:

Spoiler

However its better to address and discuss it directly with the person maybe messaging them not just posting

30 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You prefer to get suspended for days for that comment of yours? Showing disrespect to a moderator. I’ve been banned like twice by an ex moderator who called people trolls, clowns, lacking a brain etc. For me saying stuff that’s nicer than what the ex moderator said on a daily basis. Maybe you did not get caught in between the nails of that bully but so many people did and I don’t get how you can be so blind to it. 

Never deescalates? So you prefer to be restrained with isolation because you spoke your mind. Honey when @Jordan Miller let ex moderator have free reins and I genuinely thought he later had fired the person but no the person stepped down by own decision I knew power abuse is a thing that is accepted here, and you from your comment have not experienced such. You come from a perspective of unknowing bliss.

slayer?

17 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

in the stills she looks like shes just happily chatting with staff and not wanting to be filmed by that rude customer.

although the decibels are a bit high..... so idk if shes shouting or just talking loudly?

It does seem a little manic but ofcourse it would be in a loud environment and where theres tension because you cannot have a meal without being filmed. Go easy on Sam too... it must be tough trying to have  a meal with your wife with that much nonsense going on. We dont know if he was mad with Brit or with the situation.

I do wish Britney would approach that rude bxtch with the camera and ask her "politely" to stop. How dare she keep filming when she clearly does not want to be filmed. 

I would have smacked that phone straight out her hand if i was there :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

britney was always a “loud” girl! 

And we have to stan a loud queen :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

4 minutes ago, One More Time said:

LMAO why don't y'all just @ him? like :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

@Slayer hi :jamie_lynn_grape:

Reveal hidden contents

However its better to address and discuss it directly with the person maybe messaging them not just posting

Cause I don’t know who he’s talking about. I like Slayer. Lol. I was talking about someone else that is no longer here as far as I can tell. CLEARLY I’m not a puss. Do you not see what I said in this thread ? Lol

10 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

slayer?

Hold up. A saint ? 🤣🤣🤣 I’m just now seeing all his edits AFTER I said everything I said. **** that. Y’all can drag Marshmallow 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I was never rude not once to him. The condescending tone AFTER the fact was not needed. And with that I’m done with the topic cause clearly we’re not on the same page. I’ll respect Glitters request cause they were extremely polite about it.

Edited by DulaPeeps
13 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Home up. I’m just now seeing all his edits AFTER I said everything I said. **** that. Y’all can drag Marshmallow 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I was never rude nor once to him. The condescending tone AFTER the fact was not needed. And with that I’m done with the topic cause clearly we’re not on the same page.

I only edited typos/grammatical mistakes though. Also don’t get why you come for me now like I thought we got cool but now you misinterpret me as condescending? How? From your edit I can see you literally misunderstand everything I write. Well now I’m out of this convo.

Edited by MortalMarshmallow

After being out all day, I return to Exhale to find people describing Britney holding a menu in front of her face as a "manic" episode :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Is it because of the British accent? Because y'all praise Work ***** to death and that happened under Team Con's watch.

So once again, if Britney does something while not making money for Team Con or entertaining the fans, it's "manic" .... 

Stay strong, Britney. TMZ is full of undiagnosed mental illness in the form of narcissism. They need severe help for how they poison our society. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, hotasice2007 said:

Britney has said she has issues and never professed to be perfect. Is this video Manic? To me, that answer is inconclusive. 

Ultimately, it's up to her how she wants to take care of herself. Hopefully she recovers but anyone can see from her posts that she is hurting deeply.

In the politest and most respectful way, it's not inconclusive. She isn't manic. A quick look at what the definition of manic is proves that. 

She is annoyed someone is continuing to film her despite her being visibly upset by it. They're not even trying to be subtle. 

She is talking loudly in a restaurant that seems to think it's a night club with its music volume. It's not as if she is screaming all over a near silent intimate restaurant..

TMZ using the word is absolutely disgusting and imo they should be pulled up for trivialising it.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

While it's unfair to have an opinion on somebody whom none of us know on a personal level, it's wonderfully clear that we remain stoically supportive of her and are willing nothing but the best of vibes for her; always.

At the contradictory risk of discussing this myself, as I see it, you've got a woman who has been undeservedly traumatised by people who failed to have her best interests at heart. Regardless of the mysterious indecencies she has managed to survive behind closed doors, Britney clearly seems like she is trying to rebuild a life that she was robbed of. An admirable feat for any victim of abuse and trauma alone.

Britney remains in her position because she is strong and growing stronger on her own terms every day. Navigating life as written by herself whilst processing countless court cases, memories of abuse, trauma, family and social drama and her health which would be copping such a beating right now.

If she is out dining at a restaurant, sincerely give her her space, as you would anybody else, and grant her the respect and understanding and freedom that she's thus far been robbed of.

She's not a charity case, she simply and rightfully demands respect and dignity.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block