Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

7 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Do not put words in my mouth. I do not believe nor have I mentioned the conspiracy theories about her being dead, cloned or whatever. However it is obvious that she is NOT mentally well, which is as I said earlier, understandable and totally makes sense. My only concern is that I hope she is getting the help that she needs to get better, which does not seem like at the moment. 

So did you go back and watch the video ? Or are you just that blind ? You clearly see someone hiding by laying down in the booth and THAT is who Britney is talking to. She wasn’t having a manic episode. Y’all want her to be crazy so bad it’s pathetic 🙄🙄

Edited by DulaPeeps
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Brinty Spires said:

Abhorrent response from someone in such a position. This is the type of leadership that you sanctioned @Jordan Miller?

Maybe you should have just closed the site instead of continuing to foster a community that very obviously treats unfortunate situations like this as a chance to contribute to the negativity via petty displays of in-fighting and tasteless discussion of Britney's mental health based on a clearly ill-intentioned headline. It is evident that something has noticeably changed for the worst here within the last few months, and it is giving the same energy as the people you claim to be against. Either backup your words with justified action to clean up the vitriol radiating from this place or delete it. Why promote behavior from the inside that is contributing to the downfall of something that you claim is so dear to you?

This is the first and last post that I have and will ever make here since joining years ago simply because this exact type of thread and the power behind it is a frustratingly laughable and obvious chance for the opposition to benefit from legally. Unless that is the willed outcome of your inaction, then by all means continue to do as you please.

With love.

The only thing that has changed is "fans" have chosen to believe baseless conspiracy, even if it puts Britney either in uncomfortable positions or atleast.

The only reason "something has changed" is because of that; between baseless headlines and sensationalised conspiracy.

The tmz headline very clearly played into that, and it appears that it worked.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Brinty Spires said:

Abhorrent response from someone in such a position. This is the type of leadership that you sanctioned @Jordan Miller?

Maybe you should have just closed the site instead of continuing to foster a community that very obviously treats unfortunate situations like this as a chance to contribute to the negativity via petty displays of in-fighting and tasteless discussion of Britney's mental health based on a clearly ill-intentioned headline. It is evident that something has noticeably changed for the worst here within the last few months, and it is giving the same energy as the people you claim to be against. Either backup your words with justified action to clean up the vitriol radiating from this place or delete it. Why promote behavior from the inside that is contributing to the downfall of something that you claim is so dear to you?

This is the first and last post that I have and will ever make here since joining years ago simply because this exact type of thread and the power behind it is a frustratingly laughable and obvious chance for the opposition to benefit from legally. Unless that is the willed outcome of your inaction, then by all means continue to do as you please.

With love.

THAAAAAAAANK YOU. Literally been saying this for weeks now. And I got suspended from Exhale for a day because of it by Glitter. The more people speak out eventually hopefully @Jordan Miller will take notice. A person like this on a power trip who NEVER de-escalates shouldn’t be a mod. It’s extremely hypocritical ( not Jordan. Glitter specifically. The other mods never act like this )

Edited by DulaPeeps
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Brinty Spires said:

Respectfully you don’t know what you are talking about, you don’t know context obviously, this moderator is only speaking the truth and that in a respectful manner actually. You clearly don’t know what the member has done of power abuse to this site when it was moderating. The moderator is a pure saint compared to the member. You don’t know nothing at all and clearly have not followed this site’s threads very much to perceive things this way. You should reach out to a lot of members in here including myself to get informed of what has transpired here. You defend the villain and attack the hero. Obliviously.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

THAAAAAAAANK YOU. Literally been saying this for weeks now. And I got suspended from Exhale for a day because of it by Glitter. The more people speak out eventually hopefully @Jordan Miller will take notice. A person like this on a power trip who NEVER de-escalates shouldn’t be a mod. It’s extremely hypocritical ( not Jordan. Glitter specifically. The other mods never act like this )

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

• Haha 1

ill be honest, i cant hear what shes saying clearly. video sound is LQ. from what is seen, I only see her hiding her face with menu. about sam storming out i dont see footage.

what we do know tmz is on team con payroll (how many articles praise jamie), so i dont take them as legit source. they can be twisting the story for all we know.

about what some others said, I appreciate your views (people working in mental health or having family members with mental issues)  I am not embarrassed if Britney is having episode or is mentally ill. I just dont see anything unusual here and if she was I hope she stays safe and takes care of herself. id like more explanation how does episode look like when you guys say 'she has episode'. and what disorder that is, if its few of them, id like to be educated on it. 

22 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

You prefer to get suspended for days for that comment of yours? Showing disrespect to a moderator. I’ve been banned like twice by an ex moderator who called people trolls, clowns, lacking a brain etc. For me saying stuff that’s nicer than what the ex moderator said on a daily basis. Maybe you did not get caught in between the nails of that bully but so many people did and I don’t get how you can be so blind to it. 

Never deescalates? So you prefer to be restrained with isolation because you spoke your mind. Honey when @Jordan Miller let ex moderator have free reins and I genuinely thought he later had fired the person but no the person stepped down by own decision I knew power abuse is a thing that is accepted here, and you from your comment have not experienced such. You come from a perspective of unknowing bliss.

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You prefer to get suspended for days for that comment of yours? Showing disrespect to a moderator. I’ve been banned like twice by an ex moderator who called people trolls, clowns, lacking a brain etc. For me saying stuff that’s nicer than what the ex moderator said on a daily basis. Maybe you did not get caught in between the nails of that bully but so many people did and I don’t get how you can be so blind to it. 

Oh babe. If it’s the person you’re talking about. I was here during that too. It was that mod and their little groupies that were bullying everyone. I legit stopped coming on here till they were eventually kicked out. If being honest about hypocrisy is being “rude towards a mod”….. Yikes. I’m the farthest thing from blind. I just won’t be silenced about it cause more people are slowly speaking out about it. I’ve been banned once before under a different name by that bully. And yet here I am. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by DulaPeeps

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block