Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

11 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

She doesn't want to be treated like a circus animal and that is what those people were doing.

With that being said, the behavior was certainly concerning. Others will tear her down for this, because they lack compassion and understanding.

Why concerning ? I  can clearly hear a woman asking Britney what did you do ? They put it on the map . Brit says oh yeah which one did that ? She responds years ago: sounds like the woman screaming at her was saying some stupid **** like why are you a celebrity.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

From what I heard, she was talking nonsense words and making sounds, while making exaggerated hand movements.

If I misheard and she was talking coherently, then I stand corrected.

She said oh which one did that ? … lady says something. Brit replies years ago she’s using a British accent that she uses when she’s being a complete smart ***. The woman also said they put it on the map , what did you do Britney ?   She said oh yeah which one did that … years ago 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Psammead said:

What I see is one of those restaurants that is so noisy everyone has to shout, and words are swallowed up. Britney looks relaxed, leaning back, and she may or may not be irritated. Since she has to raise her voice even in conversation, it's impossible to know. She keeps flipping up her menu like a shield when she spots a camera ( I'm assuming) which is actually pretty funny.

The video doesn't show what the description says is happening. Honestly, I don't know how any witness could get an accurate read of the situation, because it's so noisy. If she was mad, it could be because the ambience sucked. If they think they saw Sam leave in a huff, maybe he didn't like the restaurant, or the picture-takers, maybe he just left to get the car, like someone said. Maybe he went to the bathroom.

I find it frightening that this is the level of information that gets Britney written about in this manner. The pressure on her is enormous. I am starting to wonder why she doesn't break from that town, even for a few weeks. Break from America, in fact, not some resort place full of more Americans, but Europe, for example. (Maybe just my own preference).

And...TMZ? Really? Has everyone forgotten the axe they grind over Britney?

Agree with you totally! These reactions and the amount of pressure being placed on Britney are out of control and have been since the start if her career. 

People are so disgusting and disrespectful. 

• Like 1

On one hand I feel like she deserves respect & for people to give her the space & privacy she wants — she should be able to go into a restaurant like anyone else without having to rent the whole place out to eat at one alone. 

On the other hand, she could be more graceful & just accept this is her reality & to ignore it or shoot people a smile & a wave hello. The old Britney, like the young Britney we knew, would likely have even given fans a chance to take a photo with her. 

But times have changed clearly. But honestly she’s just giving the haters ammunition Vs just letting it roll off her shoulders & not letting people have power over her. 

• Love 2

How any1 can hear what she is saying in that noizy place. I have to say media just doing it's job like they did to show her needing cship. And also Britney it is obvious u can not eat on places like that without constantly being photographed and else. That is a reality. Sadly. Esp with teamcon watching ur every move. Maybe consider trips overseas and visit restaraunts there. Tmz is a trash

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

She's clearly going thru alot, I wish her well, it's really hard to witness, sincerely a concerned fan!

There’s literally nothing to be concerned about, seriously, are we all watching the same video or is there some secret second video I don’t know about that’s up close and personal showing all these things y’all are so concerned about? Like damn, just stop being dramatic people! It’s a loud place and you can barely hear her and everyone else in the place seems unfazed since there’s all this noise. If she was really having a meltdown, then there would be silence and other people recording and looking, and we’d have more than just this one freak’s video. People need stop making this bigger than it needs to be, seriously, it’s getting irritating.

• Like 7

Watched the video AGAIN, this time with headphones on to see if I can see why some of y’all are soooooo concerned, and it sounds like to me she’s being heckled by some people in the restaurant and she’s just responding back, possibly in a smart *** way because I mean seriously, who wants to be bothered when they want to go out to eat and are trying to order food. The waiter was standing right there looking like he wanted to take her order, yet people can’t even let her order food in peace. Like leave her alone, enough is enough!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

So did you go back and watch the video ? Or are you just that blind ? You clearly see someone hiding by laying down in the booth and THAT is who Britney is talking to. She wasn’t having a manic episode. Y’all want her to be crazy so bad it’s pathetic 🙄🙄

My point isn’t based on this particular video only. We’ve had enough time and other instances to notice a pattern in her behavior. Having a manic episode does not make you crazy, just so you know. Therefore the only thing that’s pathetic is your denial. But whatever helps you sleep at night. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block