Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

Just now, Jajay119 said:

In the politest and most respectful way, it's not inconclusive. She isn't manic. A quick look at what the definition of manic is proves that. 

She is annoyed someone is continuing to film her despite her being visibly upset by it. They're not even trying to be subtle. 

She is talking loudly in a restaurant that seems to think it's a night club with its music volume. It's not as if she is screaming all over a near silent intimate restaurant..

TMZ using the word is absolutely disgusting and imo they should be pulled up for trivialising it.

Thank you. It was literally a 15-second clip looped twice as well. Nothing here indicates anything "manic." 

TMZ is stuck in a previous era. They are shameful and they are miserable. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

After being out all day, I return to Exhale to find people describing Britney holding a menu in front of her face as a "manic" episode :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Is it because of the British accent? Because y'all praise Work ***** to death and that happened under Team Con's watch.

So once again, if Britney does something while not making money for Team Con or entertaining the fans, it's "manic" .... 

Stay strong, Britney. TMZ is full of undiagnosed mental illness in the form of narcissism. They need severe help for how they poison our society. 

Stop pretending Britney sang Work B. We all know 

Myah Marie Music (@MyahMarieMusic) / Twitter

35 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

if this is truth I understand why she isnt going out where she can be filmed.

tmz article is disgusting

interesting how they can 'post' britney is 'manic' but zero on brad pitt shaking angelina jolie and calling his kids 'columbine kid' 

I totally agree with you, the TMZ article is disgusting. But there is definitely something going on with Britney. I just hope she gets the help and support she needs. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

According to TMZ, Patrons pulled out their cell phones. So technically there should be other videos too.

which would mean, someone else could have started filming before Sam left the  table, or another person could have a longer version.

Question is did they start filming her because they recognised her or was it because she was having an alleged episode,

because surely she would have been noticed from the moment she entered the building with Sam.

im surprise there is no other photos or videos circling around on YouTube or news sites.

I also wonder if TMZ have deliberately shortened the video to use it out of context.

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, Showreel Channel said:

According to TMZ, Patrons pulled out their cell phones. So technically there should be other videos too.

which would mean, someone else could have started filming before Sam left the  table, or another person could have a longer version.

Question is did they start filming her because they recognised her or was it because she was having an alleged episode,

because surely she would have been noticed from the moment she entered the building with Sam.

im surprise there is no other photos or videos circling around on YouTube or news sites.

I also wonder if TMZ have deliberately shortened the video to use it out of context.

Good points made

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The article also says she was manic. Anyone can take a 20 second video and spin a narrative...

For all we know, he was driving and went to prep the car or went to the restroom.

He's not "mia", he's just not in a video that's being weaponised against her.

Let’s hope! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block