Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

19 hours ago, torontofan said:

Before this thread gets too out of hand. I just want to state some things. 
I work in mental health and addictions and have for 15 years. It’s OKAY if she’s not okay mentally. It’s OKAY and COMMON to have a mental health condition. It is her right and choice as an adult to not take medications, especially after being forced to for so many years. And does not in ANY way justify a conservatorship. 
It is sad that this was filmed and sent to TMZ. Very reminiscent of 2007 days. I feel for her. She should be able to live privately after years of performing for the world, and being forced for years to be in the limelight. I wish TMZ and everyone would leave her alone. 
Also, before everyone blames sam for leaving. It is HARD to be a close family member of someone with mental health concerns. And she had a body guard with her the entire time. 
and lastly, everything is here say. And videos can also be taken out of context. 

I work in the mental health industry too. I actually just finished a shift. Today a participant clawed his own chest with his long nails wounding himself. Then proceeded to bang his head as intensely as possible against the wall screaming as if someone's stabbing him with a knife and kept on banging his head with his closed fists. 

This happened on and off throughout the shift. We can NEVER describe that as "manic". Because that word is part of a serious diagnosis in its own and only mental health professionals are allowed to diagnose that upon months and months of analysis and studies of serious events. 

We simply refer to that as "behaviour" even though the participant has 5 mental health conditions. His social anxiety was triggered when someone stepped into his room. 

Looking at the video and reading the headline sounds CRIMINAL in my field. Britney could literally sue for some serious money where I'm from. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, Slayer said:

She's obviously upset at people filming her.

I absolutely hate TMZ using the word 'manic', how disgusting. I hope she's okay, we don't know the context so please do not jump to conclusions or arm chair diagnose.

I'm not seeing anything manic? She's clearing talking to the wait staff.

Slayer, I agree. The video didn’t show much. So one person says she is “manic” and now everyone thinks that. I mean is this person even a mental health person qualified to make this diagnosis? I doubt it. 

The dissemblers on this thread trying to make out the video was something different than what it was, my god....  TMZ's reporting is predictably awful but her behaviour in the video was very off. I hope she starts back on her meds or whatever it is she needs to do to stabilise. & Sam, leaving her there completely alone when everyone was there filming her - irresponsible.

This video was obviously cut and possibly edited specifically in an attempt to make Britney's behavior seem weird. It's only a few seconds long and seems to catch her while she's saying something in a playful way. I bet these people were filming her for way longer--where is the rest of the video? Why just this one clip? Oh, TMZ thinks it's strange behavior to hold a menu up like that? Well it's also not normal to be filmed by strangers while you're at dinner.

She actually doesn't seem incoherent at all. She's clearly switching between normal voice and something playful or in a silly accent. Normal Britney. Those two parts of the video where she seems to be talking "gibberish" or whatever sound like her voice was enhanced/distorted to be louder, notice how those parts are so much louder than any of the other voices, yet the person filming is kind of far away.

Then they took this short clip where she's speaking playfully to try to make it seem this was her whole demeanor the whole time she was there, but we're only seeing SECONDS and even those few seconds her affect seems normal.

they're trying to set her up and push the narrative that she's manic! and by them I mean the whole industry. I think Britney is in danger and her husband is one of those who's working against her. poor baby, everyone wants her money now that's she stopped working forever! wake up people

LA fans should riot again cause whatever is going on right now is worse than it was before cause now she as a person is useless to them

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Not her writing like Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I didn't realize cuz Britney did it so much it was a norm for me... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

TMZ really needs to get in legal trouble. I wish someone like the TMZ guy from the Johnny/Amber trial could expose team con.

I mean the timing is too convenient, the video is very low quality, audio hardly audible, and has no other evidence but some 'witnesses', while other people around seem to not really care. 

And additionally, some so called fans on this site only spreading negative opinions/rumors about Britney and Sam (and doing it very passionately) is really annoying.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block