Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

22 minutes ago, Kevney said:

she is using her just like TMZ!

what she said about her on on twitter and h3 podcast is gross and sickening! 

i find it so so odd "people" here are big fans hers when she said such deplorable things. 

it really shows the hypocrisy of this fansite.

I haven’t read or listened to any of that stuff so Idk, however I’m not a fan of hers, I just looked up the location on insta and saw that she had just been and found it interesting how her caption is Britney style emojified.

Am I deaf because I can’t discern what she’s saying? Not because it’s incoherent, but because it’s so damn loud in that restaurant? I’m confused, where is this supposed “gibberish”? 

Also, Bad Bunny literally threw his fans’ phones away for trying to take his photo. Can you IMAGINE the mass hysteria if Britney did the same?

This is no limit to the GP’s and TMZ’s exploitation of this woman. I wish I didn’t give them the satisfaction of a click. Done with them. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block