Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

12 hours ago, BRSM_jl said:

This isn’t good. I would be mortified if I was that child’s mother. 

There’s a lot of context missing here. It’s possible the parents offered to have Britney hold their baby, and she obliged b/c she likes children. But I supposed it’s easier to spin this and make it seems that Britney goes around snatching people’s kids…

• Like 2
11 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Right, they would have called the cops, it's against the law. They clearly were okay with it and decided to share these pics and this attention seeker only wants views :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

I can’t believe how quick some of these fans are to jump to the conclusion she just up and took this baby from it’s parents as if the parents are absolved of all culpability. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Britney posts cute pictures with animals and you claim she’s supporting animal abuse. She takes an innocent photo with a baby and she’s deemed as doing something wrong also :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: 

What can she do that will suffice some of your expectations of her? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Nothing she does will ever be enough which is why I love when she does what she wants anyways. Let these people stayed pressed and obsessed lol 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I can’t believe how quick some of these fans are to jump to the conclusion she just up and took this baby from it’s parents as if the parents are absolved of all culpability. 

One day I'm going to make a random Twitter account that says Britney smeared macaroni and cheese all over a car and watch them instantly be "concerned" for Britney 

Miss Lou and her PR team must be so happy that it's easy to get people to spout their talking points for them. Much cheaper than hiring another ghostwriter for Juno Lynn. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Ok firstly im positive that girl with the teeth who went on Tik Tok dramatically altered this story & tried to make her look bad. A real clout chasing *** thats why she deleted it. Because first of all the parents were so alarmed Britney "grabbed" their child that they HAD to take a couple pics with her smiling and Sam in the back ground smiling?? Like please 

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

One day I'm going to make a random Twitter account that says Britney smeared macaroni and cheese all over a car and watch them instantly be "concerned" for Britney 

Miss Lou and her PR team must be so happy that it's easy to get people to spout their talking points for them. Much cheaper than hiring another ghostwriter for Juno Lynn. 

spacer.png

It makes me so sad to see and so many of the people here fall for it. Then again, I must be a glutton for punishment because I keep coming back to this forum and it’s always negativity. Imagine secretly hating a celebrity so much that you talk **** about them on a site that’s for them!!

• Like 4

If you were scared some psycho was stealing or hurting your baby, you wouldn’t stop and take cute photos … and Britney hardly looks threatening in that photo. 

Maybe Britney went overboard fussing over the baby but this reaction seems really hateful. 

And to everyone slamming her hair, Britney has told us she is struggling with depression and aniexty and other issues. Maybe it took a lot for her to even get up the energy to leave the house. Lay off the hair. 

And to that Tik Tok ***** who criticized her appearance — Britney on her worst day is still better looking than you. 

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block