Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

ok so did she just grabbed some1s baby without asking or what. can we take a break for a day from giving names to  Britney Spears or diagnosing her .  i mean i do realise u can't just grab any kid but still it is going too far with Britney i think. but i am also concerned bc  she said she has a flu hope baby wil be fine. 

she looks adorable on the photo. why would ppl take her photo and then criticise her appearance. i do not get it

11 minutes ago, jennyj said:

This looks fake tbh... and the fact it was removed from TikTok either confirms that or maybe it violated some rules.

Her face looks doesn't look like Currentney, and Sam doesn't even look like he's really there. So I'm guessing this was artificially generated.

Sis this was not artificially Generated, this just sucks to see

• Love 3
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, icybaby said:

ok so did she just grabbed some1s baby without asking or what. can we take a break for a day from giving names to  Britney Spears or diagnosing her .  i mean i do realise u can't just grab any kid but still it is going too far with Britney i think. but i am also concerned bc  she said she has a flu hope baby wil be fine. 

she looks adorable on the photo. why would ppl take her photo and then criticise her appearance. i do not get it

At this point they say anything to drag Britney 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Sam all dressed up neat and clean while Britney with messy hair and horrible extention exposed.... That doesn't sit well with me.... and Sam was nearby smiling when Britney holding and kissing the baby ( no matter she had the baby's permission or not).... He cares so much about his style and image and looked good and had no problem going out with Britney who had horrible and messy hair extension ?  Was it just he only cared about himself or he told Britney to comb her hair/ fix her extention yet Britney ignored him?

The " she can do whatever she wants. " excuse is not always right. No, she can not do whatever she wants. 

1. She can not just take other people's baby without the parents permission, even if she only has good intentions. Any random person did this, the parents would call the cop and the person would be called mentally unwell..... (( IF what the uploader was true... Britney just grab the baby)

2. She doesn't need to dress up and has full makeup on.... I, myself have never had makeup on when going out and only wear a shirt and jeans. But I would never go out with hair that messy and dont care the bad extentions exposed like that..... She complained about her childhood friends went to spa in Vegas when shes not allowed. Now she's free yet she still goes out with untidy hair?

Seeing that photo... made me think of the 2007 era.... i mean..... what's the difference?  

I'm really not a hater..... she really needs some kind of help. Of Course not Conservatorship.

Agreed it reminded me of 2007, to say Britney is doing what she wants to do doesn’t cut it anymore especially when Sam is right next to her all dolled up himself. It doesn’t make sense for a husband to want his wife to be seen this way. I wouldn’t even want my friend going out looking like that. 

its honestly regardless of it sam cares it’s a problem that Britney doesn’t… she doesn’t need a conservatorship over bad hair but she could use some more guidance 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Agreed it reminded me of 2007, to say Britney is doing what she wants to do doesn’t cut it anymore especially when Sam is right next to her all dolled up himself. It doesn’t make sense for a husband to want his wife to be seen this way. I wouldn’t even want my friend going out looking like that. 

its honestly regardless of it sam cares it’s a problem that Britney doesn’t… she doesn’t need a conservatorship over bad hair but she could use some more guidance 

Yes. She doesn't need conservatorship but clearly she needs more guidance. 

• Like 4

Yeah… humanity’s at an all time low. Setting her up like that with a picture only to sell a story about how neglected she looks is exactly the type of **** that can make people go crazy or lose faith.

I can’t believe some of you are even discussing her hair extensions after this. Sigh.

P.s even if she does seem “off” - it’s all the more reason not to spread any more anxiety inducing “criticism”. It’s downright bullying. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

It’s a cute photo, and I haven’t been able to watch the video but have read the whole thread and it sounds like this woman was just spiteful about the whole thing. The ONLY “issue” I’d say is that Britney herself said she had flu on this day and that she was “sick” with it. 

Flu really can be incredibly dangerous for babies and little ones, so that’s a massive risk if she was still contagious. However that’s on the parents not to let some random person pick up and kiss their child! I can’t believe that Britney would just grab this kid without permission. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, that was a story that had circulated around, this isn't the first time she just starts kissing someone's baby. Hopefully she's getting permission cause it's weird for anyone to kiss a randoms child. 

Britney Spears shares sweet clip cuddling a young girl ...

whoa! Brintey please don't kiss babies on a mouth most of they eat their own crap....

all jokes aside, this is weird.... is she turning into michael jackson?.....

• Like 2

I highly doubt anything about that story is true. What I can see happening tho is Britney taking the lead in this interaction: from approaching the table to maybe asking to take a pic with the baby and the stupid parents obviously had to blow it out of proportion and then the idiot cousin had to make a tiktok about it and mess up even more the story. I'm glad she deleted it and that apparently Breatheheavy is the only place people are talking about it from what I've seen

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dave92 said:

Yeah… humanity’s at an all time low. Setting her up like that with a picture only to sell a story about how neglected she looks is exactly the type of **** that can make people go crazy or lose faith.

I can’t believe some of you are even discussing her hair extensions after this. Sigh.

P.s even if she does seem “off” - it’s all the more reason not to spread any more anxiety inducing “criticism”. It’s downright bullying. 

It’s even worse people commenting on her mental state based on her hair which we know she has been like this for years even in her prime :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block