Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

4 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Why doesn’t this fanbase focus on the blatant set up that is happening here? The Instagram saying she has flu, then those pics of her kissing a kid and that woman lying about her assaulting that child. Who's behind this? Lou, Larry and their minions?

How do you explain these terrible extensions? I don’t care about the flu nor the baby

2 minutes ago, Henny said:

How do you explain these terrible extensions? I don’t care about the flu nor the baby

Britney is currently attempting to get over abuse that happened over a DECADE. When you get to the level of trauma and depression that she must be experiencing, bad extensions aren't all that high on your list of priorities, sis. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:  I think it must have taken a lot for her to just go out and do something, extensions or not.  Besides, she's Britney Jean Spears. People would be tearing apart her appearance regardless, and I think she understands that. So she just said, **** it! and decided to go out with her husband on her own damn birthday.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Why doesn’t this fanbase focus on the blatant set up that is happening here? The Instagram saying she has flu, then those pics of her kissing a kid and that woman lying about her assaulting that child. Who's behind this? Lou, Larry and their minions?

I think it’s really none of our business if she went out on her birthday or not. People bothering her and posting on tik tok is really reprehensible (I haven’t seen the video). 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Yes. people want her to go out and live a life. But that doesn't mean she can just does whatever she wants. I mean.... normal people don't go out with messy hair like that.... its like.... she is being scruffy and   doesn't know how to take care of herself. Especially its her 41 years old Birthday. And she looked worse than she was in her ig posts.  How can Sam who dressed up for the occasion would feel ok to go out with Britney to dine at fine dining looking like that..... 

We know Britney still called hair stylist friend to do her hair at her house. No matter its curly or straight hair....All looks great on her. 

But going out to dinner at Nobu for her birthday.... She looked the worse in years... comparing it with a 2007 photo.... you wouldn't know the difference..... So don't blame the "result" from thd public when she obviously brought it up herself. Doesnt matter if that tik tok person was lying about her best friends baby incident with Britney.... Even if only photo surfaced on social media without that nasty mean story.... people would drag her for her hair because no normal people would allow their hair like that and still going out don't care. Especially you are a wealthy public figure. 

yeah basically I understand your point but we can't really imagine what it's like for her.

I mean she was on the effing TOP of the world, the most famous celebrity in the 2000's and then the media and world screwed her up. Then since 2006 she just stopped giving a ****. Why? 

Maybe she was tired of people and the norms since she knew how it was being on the top while gaining 'nothing' (no real happiness) out of it?

48 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Everyone who’s saying “why would Sam allow this…” I have a feeling Sam knows his place and would never tell Britney what to do, wear, etc. People think Sam controls her but I think that’s so wrong. If he ever told her what to wear or how to do her hair I’m pretty sure he’d be in trouble  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I disagree with this narrative. 

Aside from the obvious, disgusting set up (this is why I hate tiktok, among other reasons), it’s honestly fascinating to watch people lose it over…Britney’s extensions of all things. Her hair’s messy, oh no. Some people clearly have no idea what it’s like when you have no energy to get out of bed, forget about doing full make up and hair. Not saying that’s exactly what Britney is going through! But honestly…jesus it’s hair. It’s just hair. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, Persona said:

Aside from the obvious, disgusting set up (this is why I hate tiktok, among other reasons), it’s honestly fascinating to watch people lose it over…Britney’s extensions of all things. Her hair’s messy, oh no. Some people clearly have no idea what it’s like when you have no energy to get out of bed, forget about doing full make up and hair. Not saying that’s exactly what Britney is going through! But honestly…jesus it’s hair. It’s just hair. 

Agreed. It's so over the top and ridiculous. Making judgements about her mental health based on... hair extensions. It's sad that men can go out looking like whatever and their mental health wouldn't even cross anybody's mind.

I also find it weird how people are acting like this about her extensions, when they have literally always been like this... pre-conservatorship, during conservatorship, and post-conservatorship. She has literally always had extensions on show like this when she isn't working. Do these people even know who they stan at this point? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block