Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

28 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Yes. people want her to go out and live a life. But that doesn't mean she can just does whatever she wants. I mean.... normal people don't go out with messy hair like that.... its like.... she is being scruffy and   doesn't know how to take care of herself. Especially its her 41 years old Birthday. And she looked worse than she was in her ig posts.  How can Sam who dressed up for the occasion would feel ok to go out with Britney to dine at fine dining looking like that..... 

We know Britney still called hair stylist friend to do her hair at her house. No matter its curly or straight hair....All looks great on her. 

But going out to dinner at Nobu for her birthday.... She looked the worse in years... comparing it with a 2007 photo.... you wouldn't know the difference..... So don't blame the "result" from thd public when she obviously brought it up herself. Doesnt matter if that tik tok person was lying about her best friends baby incident with Britney.... Even if only photo surfaced on social media without that nasty mean story.... people would drag her for her hair because no normal people would allow their hair like that and still going out don't care. Especially you are a wealthy public figure. 

If I find out @annalai23 has gone out with just one stray hair sticking up i'm filing a conservatorship :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 8
18 minutes ago, Chris Clear said:

I went off on this gap tooth ***** on every social media platform I have. The fact that she is trying to trash talk Britney for her 15 minutes of fame is disgusting. Also, nice try with the doctored photos of Britney’s extensions. I worked in the photo editing business for years. The photo is definitely photoshopped. You can see this by looking at other photos from that day, as well as the first photo of Britney with the baby. This girl is trash! Someone needs to let her know that 2005 called, and they want their talking points back. Damn, I’m heated! 

You know what…I looked at the 2nd photo again and the extensions do look photoshopped and I’m never one to point that stuff out. Like why do people hate this woman so much, I don’t get it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Addicted_Heart said:

People want her to go out and live a life. Then she goes out with her husband and this is the result. She can't win.

Agreed! She will continue to be harnessed and treated poorly for the rest of her life unfortunately. 

It will never change and it’s just horrible. 

Several people on TikTok are claiming to have called Nobu to ask if Britney was there. They seem to share the same story that they’re being told Britney was not there, but there was a to-go order placed for her.

Not sure if this is true or not, but several people are leaving comments on “yourbestfriendjoshua” video showing these pics. 

Another person commented saying their friend works there and will confirm if what others are saying is true. Idk. 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

You know what…I looked at the 2nd photo again and the extensions do look photoshopped and I’m never one to point that stuff out. Like why do people hate this woman so much, I don’t get it.

Is she on Lou's payroll too?

• Like 1

Omg at ppl judging her for going to nobu looking sloppy. Isn’t that one of the major perks of being rich and famous? You can show up to a fancy restaurant in pajamas and get sat. You have nothing to prove. You can afford to look like ****. It was her *** **** birthday ffs and you call yourselves fans? Shame on you. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Yeah… humanity’s at an all time low. Setting her up like that with a picture only to sell a story about how neglected she looks is exactly the type of **** that can make people go crazy or lose faith.

I can’t believe some of you are even discussing her hair extensions after this. Sigh.

P.s even if she does seem “off” - it’s all the more reason not to spread any more anxiety inducing “criticism”. It’s downright bullying. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Agreed it reminded me of 2007, to say Britney is doing what she wants to do doesn’t cut it anymore especially when Sam is right next to her all dolled up himself. It doesn’t make sense for a husband to want his wife to be seen this way. I wouldn’t even want my friend going out looking like that. 

its honestly regardless of it sam cares it’s a problem that Britney doesn’t… she doesn’t need a conservatorship over bad hair but she could use some more guidance 

Everyone who’s saying “why would Sam allow this…” I have a feeling Sam knows his place and would never tell Britney what to do, wear, etc. People think Sam controls her but I think that’s so wrong. If he ever told her what to wear or how to do her hair I’m pretty sure he’d be in trouble  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block