Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

First, I don't believe this Nobu baby fiasco even happened recently. Did we get proof of the date and time? Britney conspiracies are huge on TikTok right now. Easy way for someone to gain likes, follows, etc.

Second, have any of you actually had tape-in extensions? To protect the extensions and give them the oil they need to thrive, it's recommended that you don't wash your hair every day. And if you do wash them daily, you better have a ton of time on your hands to blow dry because they take forever. It's also super easy to move your hair a certain way, forget where the tape-ins are laying, and then expose them for the world to see without realizing it. They're gonna look messy sometimes. Get over it.

And who says people need to look flawless to leave the house? 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, PowerofNo said:

I have a warning for being honest on here. So much for freedom of speech. Anyways… I honestly believe that this is a good example of someone who has been programmed and is still under a spell. The more she tries to break free the more “crazy” she’ll be driven. It’s a recurring thing in Hollywood. We are still in a trance if we keep looking for excuses for these celebrities. 

See...the thing is... Britney does present many inconsistencies in her stories and recollection of events from her career, but this baby situation is nothing but consistent for her. Britney loves babies. She has always been this way. Also her extensions have always been messy. Extensions are a comfort blanket for her after she was ridiculed fir shaving her head. If you do not understand Britneys behavior with the baby then you do not understand Britney herself. 

5 hours ago, PowerofNo said:

I have a warning for being honest on here. So much for freedom of speech. Anyways… I honestly believe that this is a good example of someone who has been programmed and is still under a spell. The more she tries to break free the more “crazy” she’ll be driven. It’s a recurring thing in Hollywood. We are still in a trance if we keep looking for excuses for these celebrities. 

you being warned for Been a pathetic hater. trying to imply things that you don't know?  pathetic.

6 hours ago, PowerofNo said:

Girl there’s a reason u were prob warned- this 

On 12/6/2022 at 2:37 AM, 3IsACharm33 said:

Sis this was not artificially Generated, this just sucks to see

If you look at the birthday story Sam posted, he's wearing the exact same outfit and looks exactly the same, so it's most likely from that night.  Britney's hair is completely different than in this BAnon's video, her hair was properly styled and she had a **** outfit while filming a video before they head out.  Also look at this girl's other vids on TikTok it's all nasty conspiracies and fake ****. This girl has no life and looking for attention, and she's clearly getting it looking at the number of views she gets.

Also, Jordan confirmed it's fake. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Wow am I late to this!

Anyways

I dont believe that Britney just randomly snatched this baby without their parent's permission cause if she really did that, then why did they take pictures of her holding the baby?

And also there would be more footage of that "event" happening from other people at the restaurant filming on their phones.

Its just interesting how there are no videos or other pics from other people there that night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 3:49 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

No actually it's the opposite

It's us saying we don't know what is going on and it's none of our business to constantly speculate about her mental health and what treatment she is getting :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Is that a joke? This entire website is people speculating about what's been going on and rarely does anyone provide proof. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block