Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

ok I saw the video and yeah it seems odd someone would just snatch a baby, I don’t think that happened. but the extensions, the hair…

how do you go out like that? it’s not even about Britney, I wouldn’t go out like that.. let alone to such a public place.

why would she do that? like I mean it’s not the worst thing ever but it’s not right either.

this person was very hateful too.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, caliboy84 said:

spacer.png Sam also looks photoshopped into the pic. His ear is cut off and looks tiny yet there’s no seating where is. Her outfit also doesn’t match the outfit in the video before they left. I think this woman just posted an old, doctored photo for clout. 

My first time opening this site in a few hours and that pic is the first thing I see and I was honestly horrified…

something isn’t right

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yall do realize messy hair can be a sign of high anxiety and depression. Not saying that's what she is but speaking from personal experience I use to go out with a rats nest on my head because I couldn't be bothered to do everyday grooming. 

I just didn't have the energy. It's not as uncommon as you might think. It also doesn't call for her to be called out like she was either.

I think most of us do realize that, that’s why were all so shocked and concerned. If Britney is this depressed that’s she cant care about her appearance at a celebrity hot spot, then it’s more than Britney just rebelling she’s going through something…

• Love 7
  • Like 1

She doesn't look bad you guys. She doesn't have to look on point every time she goes out to eat. She probably put in those extensions not knowing that they look like that when she flipped her hair. I'm more concerned about Sam not letting her know about it because if I were in Britney's place I'd like to know about something like that before walking out of the house. Also commenters on here seem like she randomly went to a table and picked up a baby. It doesn't seem like that at all in the photo. Sam looks like he's waiting for Britney so maybe they went over to the baby before leaving or something like that.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block