Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

4 hours ago, s&m said:

It’s even worse people commenting on her mental state based on her hair which we know she has been like this for years even in her prime :orangu_orangutan_ape:

THANK YOU lmao I've been thinking exactly this. are these people new? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

go watch DWAD on hbo since you guys love primeney so much.. her extensions are so messy in that concert lol she's always been like this. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

They probably were super nice to Britney, let it happen or even encouraged it, and are now trying to get attention because they aren't Britney fans. Unless they have a video of the entire interaction, I'm not buying that Britney did all this without permission. If the parents of the baby didn't want her to pick up their child, they should have stopped it. Tell Britney NO. Don't just take pictures and then make fun of her hair later.

This. Britney isn't the type of person to randomely pick up somebody she doesn't know lol. Even with fans and such she is super awkward, she always is super shy...

I don't believe it in another 10000 years she picked this kiddo up without being asked to or asking herself.

Not because I am a fan of her but we all know Britney isn't comfortable around strangers, it simply doesn't match her personality to do something like this without any words.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, nwonder said:

What kind of disgusting backward thinking? A woman with messy hair should not be allowed out by her husband?? These women are vile bullies.

And that girl with the clown makeup should really look at herself first before judging anyone else 

exactly, & their bully personality shows in their username 💀 (talented & popular???)

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Video is gone.  Did she literally just walk up and pick this baby up?  Or is that just what the commentary is claiming…because yeah I’m pretty sure the parents allowed this.

there were photos, no a video, so yeah it looks more than a fake history to make her look bad.

I can't believe how evil people can be.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

Ugh.

As much as I dislike to see someone referring to Britney in such terms, she does have a point. You can't go grab someone else's baby out of nowhere. If she had moved up to the table, introduced herself and asked to hold the baby this would be a sweet cute story instead. 

The hair extensions comments were unnecessary and uncalled for.

there is not prove of her grabing that kid out of nowhere. and this type of people is "Britney´s fan"?  ewww

• Like 1

Britney should just delete all her socials, and go live her life. People are disrespectful as.s.holes for no reason at all.

With that being said I do think her hair and appearance could be a sign of depression. I have the same issue. You just can't bring yourself to do it sometimes.

I hope Britney is getting the help she needs, and can take the right steps to live a healthy and giving life.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block