Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

1 hour ago, katiespears said:

Everyone who’s saying “why would Sam allow this…” I have a feeling Sam knows his place and would never tell Britney what to do, wear, etc. People think Sam controls her but I think that’s so wrong. If he ever told her what to wear or how to do her hair I’m pretty sure he’d be in trouble  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Absolutely. He knows his place and has probably seen how quickly she cuts people out of their life and drags them. One insta drag would end his entire “career”. Sam is a very conscious person. It’s absolutely none of our business, but their relationship seems very transactional. Sam wants what Britney has had her whole life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

Why was Britney even at Nobu with the flu? Also I’m just confused why wasn’t there any pap pics or her or Sam entering or leaving Nobu? Selena had pap pics on Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

Britney posted before going out in the vid of filming Sam that she had the flu. Then she went to Nobu according to Sam’s story. This girl is not even accurate with her account of this situation. 

but why does it matter?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Absolutely. He knows his place and has probably seen how quickly she cuts people out of their life and drags them. One insta drag would end his entire “career”. Sam is a very conscious person. It’s absolutely none of our business, but their relationship seems very transactional. Sam wants what Britney has had her whole life. 

Gosh, you never have anything positive to say about Sam or Britney for that matter. The guy has done countless of videos caping for his wife, yet 'fans' like you still come on here and say the meanest things. Would you rather she be alone? Would that make you happy?

• Love 2
  • Like 7
20 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

Why was Britney even at Nobu with the flu? Also I’m just confused why wasn’t there any pap pics or her or Sam entering or leaving Nobu? Selena had pap pics on Sunday. 

12 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

Britney posted before going out in the vid of filming Sam that she had the flu. Then she went to Nobu according to Sam’s story. This girl is not even accurate with her account of this situation. 

She probably said that to throw off the paps and make them think she was staying home. You could figure that out with some common sense...

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I always loved britni, but if she would pick up my baby like this and would start to kiss especially in current covid era I would be really pissed off. I think people has right to have some negative reaction about this. This is not a casual behavior to pick up strangers baby and kiss them like the baby would be hers or related to her even if you are britney spears.

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Callie4610 said:

It’s just odd to me that this is the narrative this actress girl is trying to pull that Britney is this reckless irresponsible nutcase which is not based in reality at all. The whole thing is just a mess 

ohhh, sorry I think I misunderstood, but yes, agree! hope this nobody girl feels proud of herself for all that 'clout' she so desperately wanted

17 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Gosh, you never have anything positive to say about Sam or Britney for that matter. The guy has done countless of videos caping for his wife, yet 'fans' like you still come on here and say the meanest things. Would you rather she be alone? Would that make you happy?

Britney’s relationships are none of my business. I don’t care if she’s alone or married. That’s her business. Saying that their marriage seems transactional is hardly a negative thing. It’s kind of how a lot of marriages work. One is almost always the bread winner. It happens to be Britney. She holds a lot of power and absolutely more than likely has the upper hand. Sam is very young and fame thirsty. Britney is very far removed from that. That’s pretty evident. Whatever works for them is their business and I hope they’re happy and have great s** behind closed doors. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, LoliPoli said:

I always loved britni, but if she would pick up my baby like this and would start to kiss especially in current covid era I would be really pissed off. I think people has right to have some negative reaction about this. This is not a casual behavior to pick up strangers baby and kiss them like the baby would be hers or related to her even if you are britney spears.

but why are you assuming that the parents of the baby didn't offer to have her hold their baby. I mean they took photos of her holding the baby for goodness sake, so they were clearly ok with it. and if they were so pressed about covid/flu or whatever why have their brand new baby at a restaurant o be exposed? where is everyone's critical thinking skills???

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney’s relationships are none of my business. I don’t care if she’s alone or married. That’s her business. Saying that their marriage seems transactional is hardly a negative thing. It’s kind of how a lot of marriages work. One is almost always the bread winner. It happens to be Britney. She holds a lot of power and absolutely more than likely has the upper hand. Sam is very young and fame thirsty. Britney is very far removed from that. That’s pretty evident. Whatever works for them is their business and I hope they’re happy and have great s** behind closed doors. 

her relationships are none of your business but you seem to have a lot of theories on what their relationship might be behind said closed doors. 

• Like 3

Maybe if this fanbase didn't become unbelievably Toxic everytime someone posted a thread or comment that showed concern/criticized her you all wouldn't be so surprised. I'll never let go of the toxicity some of you all spewed when I suggested that she get a PR person/team to help with her posts and then I somehow got a site warning for it

She isn't well per tons of evidence (and that's ok) maybe she's getting help, who knows. It's all of her fans thinking they know all of the inside information based on stories made up in their head that's truly the issue. Take things at face value until proven otherwise

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

She isn't well per tons of evidence (and that's ok) maybe she's getting help, who knows. It's all of her fans thinking they know all of the inside information based on stories made up in their head that's truly the issue. Take things at face value until proven otherwise

No actually it's the opposite

It's us saying we don't know what is going on and it's none of our business to constantly speculate about her mental health and what treatment she is getting :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block