Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

6 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

If you were scared some psycho was stealing or hurting your baby, you wouldn’t stop and take cute photos … and Britney hardly looks threatening in that photo. 

Maybe Britney went overboard fussing over the baby but this reaction seems really hateful. 

even the baby is not crying or scared. the baby is just looking at Britney. 

10 hours ago, Henny said:

Omg her hair!!!:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

And stop defending Britney when meanwhile you’re bullying this girl for her bad teeth. The hypocrisy…

Britney, please take a shower and cut these Walmart extensions OUT! They’ve been there since 2007

she started, you know what is cause - effect??

you take a shower and stfu. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 2

Okay, so I have some THOUGHTS.

First of all, if those pics are real, then Britney does NOT look okay. Why is she going out to Nobu in ratty extensions, dirty hair, trailer park outfit, dirty face, and smudged makeup? That’s not a drag, that’s just literally what she looks like in the pics. She looks unwell and like something sinister could still be going on with her. 

Secondly, after watching the video, it seems like the mom of the baby didn’t really have an issue with Britney holding the baby until she posted on Instagram later that day that she had the flu. After that the mom was pissed because Britney was literally kissing the baby on the face (if the pics are real). Obviously it’s not okay to go kiss a stranger’s baby on the face, especially with flu, COVID, and RSV going around. 

Thirdly, IF this is real, then it doesn’t look good on Britney because she should know better. It’s honestly like she’s a child sometimes and has no awareness of what’s going on in the world or how to interact with people - which is a sad result of her conservatorship. 

Overall, I hope Britney’s okay, but it’s not looking good. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5

Why are some people so cruel?! Badmouthing Britney just to get attention. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

By the way, I do not believe Britney had the flu that night. If she did, she would have been bedridden and unable to go anywhere. I think Britney is just one of those people who say "I have the flu" when in fact they just have the common cold. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Even though she was mean, going on somebody's page to attack her just because she didn't like Britney... like, she doesn't have to like Britney just because she's Britney

That is bullying in my opinion.

It is not about if she likes her or not, it is about that she talks s^*t about Britney.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Even though she was mean, going on somebody's page to attack her just because she didn't like Britney... like, she doesn't have to like Britney just because she's Britney

That is bullying in my opinion.

she talked trash about Britney. omg I can't believe how people defend that woman who called Britney "psycho hill billy  woman" 

bullying is what she did creating that TikTok to talk shiat about Britney.

get your facts right. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block