Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Sam all dressed up neat and clean while Britney with messy hair and horrible extention exposed.... That doesn't sit well with me.... and Sam was nearby smiling when Britney holding and kissing the baby ( no matter she had the baby's permission or not).... He cares so much about his style and image and looked good and had no problem going out with Britney who had horrible and messy hair extension ?  Was it just he only cared about himself or he told Britney to comb her hair/ fix her extention yet Britney ignored him?

The " she can do whatever she wants. " excuse is not always right. No, she can not do whatever she wants. 

1. She can not just take other people's baby without the parents permission, even if she only has good intentions. Any random person did this, the parents would call the cop and the person would be called mentally unwell..... (( IF what the uploader was true... Britney just grab the baby)

2. She doesn't need to dress up and has full makeup on.... I, myself have never had makeup on when going out and only wear a shirt and jeans. But I would never go out with hair that messy and dont care the bad extentions exposed like that..... She complained about her childhood friends went to spa in Vegas when shes not allowed. Now she's free yet she still goes out with untidy hair?

Seeing that photo... made me think of the 2007 era.... i mean..... what's the difference?  

I'm really not a hater..... she really needs some kind of help. Of Course not Conservatorship.

I've said it before....Sam is enjoying  all the goods from marrying Britney and just let Britney "does whatever she wants" and let her take all the bads and still doesn't care.

Here's a logic exercise for you based on this...

If someone is playing with your child, and you don't like it, what do you do?

Having a photoshoot worth of photos of Britney smiling doesn't suggest they went out and grabbed their child, because their description doesn't line up with their end product.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

So they didn't know who this "random crazy lady" was...

Yet they didn't immediately stop her from picking up the baby. Or didn't immediately take the baby away. (Like if you were seriously concerned. You obviously saw her reaching for the baby knowing what was about to happen. You would've stopped it before she even had the chance to pick it up..) And even let her hold the baby long enough to film and take pics...

Adnif they didn't know who she was why were their cameras out...

• Love 5
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

This looks fake tbh... and the fact it was removed from TikTok either confirms that or maybe it violated some rules.

Her face looks doesn't look like Currentney, and Sam doesn't even look like he's really there. So I'm guessing this was artificially generated.

Or that a major news outlet bought the photo and story. I’m sure we’ll see it plastered in a magazine soon. 

7 hours ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

Ugh.

As much as I dislike to see someone referring to Britney in such terms, she does have a point. You can't go grab someone else's baby out of nowhere. If she had moved up to the table, introduced herself and asked to hold the baby this would be a sweet cute story instead. 

The hair extensions comments were unnecessary and uncalled for.

Very well said. My God the thought of someone coming up to me and snatching my kid. I'd freak out! 

• Like 1

Britney doesn't have a beauty team around. Madonna, Jlo, Kardashians for example they are basically living with their beauty team at this point. Britney never been that girl. It just not in her DNA. She was always messy. We saw her many times with messy extensions during the years.  I think she really sick of makeup too cuz of Vegas shows. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block