Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

13 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Also if she was indeed sick with the flu why

1) was she out dining in public

2) kissing a random baby?

Well according to some fans they came up with some theory that Britney put out 'white lies' so the paps wouldn't know she was going out, although we know she was at home before Nobu and Sam confirmed they live in the old home so that defeats their theory. 

Britney also sounded under the weather in the Birthday videos online.

I don't believe the lies that she snatched someone's baby without permission. 

I just think if she was sick and had the flu, or even not sick it's not okay to keep kissing people babies. 

• Love 1

"Nasty hillbilly blonde woman"
Gorl. Literally everyone knows Brit. Don't try being shady.

Also I've been to Nobu's. You can't get in unless you have a reservation. Idk if that means anything here, but she's making it sound like Britney walked in off the street and just snatched the baby. I assume what happened was that fans asked her to take a pic, and she asked if she could hold the baby in response. This isn't the first time she's gushed over a fan's baby.

ETA: "Newborn"? Gorl that's not a newborn lmao. That child is able to sit up in Brit's arms. Get outta here.

Edited by OriginalDull
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, easy said:

💯 these articles scroll her comments and take the banon conspiracy nuts as "concerned fans" to spin the narrative that everyone is "worried" about britney's "erratic behavior" the world has literally learned NOTHING from those nasty docs. no wonder she hates them so much.

yeah it is interesting that prior conservatorship we were being pushed SO MUCH this idea that Britney was erratic through media. 

Then it stopped duirng the CS

Now it's back.

So either: she is erratic but team CON paid the money not to post it

Or: she was never erratic but team CON pays the media to post it

• Love 9

People quick to judge. But didn't she lost her baby not long ago? Miscarriage. She wants her own baby. Obviously she loves babies. It's just very sad. Where is the harm here?  Her own sons refusing to see her. I still don't know what she did to deserve this. World is just a cruel place for kind people like her.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Addicted_Heart said:

People want her to go out and live a life. Then she goes out with her husband and this is the result. She can't win.

Yes. people want her to go out and live a life. But that doesn't mean she can just does whatever she wants. I mean.... normal people don't go out with messy hair like that.... its like.... she is being scruffy and   doesn't know how to take care of herself. Especially its her 41 years old Birthday. And she looked worse than she was in her ig posts.  How can Sam who dressed up for the occasion would feel ok to go out with Britney to dine at fine dining looking like that..... 

We know Britney still called hair stylist friend to do her hair at her house. No matter its curly or straight hair....All looks great on her. 

But going out to dinner at Nobu for her birthday.... She looked the worse in years... comparing it with a 2007 photo.... you wouldn't know the difference..... So don't blame the "result" from thd public when she obviously brought it up herself. Doesnt matter if that tik tok person was lying about her best friends baby incident with Britney.... Even if only photo surfaced on social media without that nasty mean story.... people would drag her for her hair because no normal people would allow their hair like that and still going out don't care. Especially you are a wealthy public figure. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

I went off on this gap tooth ***** on every social media platform I have. The fact that she is trying to trash talk Britney for her 15 minutes of fame is disgusting. Also, nice try with the doctored photos of Britney’s extensions. I worked in the photo editing business for years. The photo is definitely photoshopped. You can see this by looking at other photos from that day, as well as the first photo of Britney with the baby. This girl is trash! Someone needs to let her know that 2005 called, and they want their talking points back. Damn, I’m heated! 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Yes. people want her to go out and live a life. But that doesn't mean she can just does whatever she wants. I mean.... normal people don't go out with messy hair like that.... its like.... she is being scruffy and   doesn't know how to take care of herself. Especially its her 41 years old Birthday. And she looked worse than she was in her ig posts.  How can Sam who dressed up for the occasion would feel ok to go out with Britney to dine at fine dining looking like that..... 

We know Britney still called hair stylist friend to do her hair at her house. No matter its curly or straight hair....All looks great on her. 

But going out to dinner at Nobu for her birthday.... She looked the worse in years... comparing it with a 2007 photo.... you wouldn't know the difference..... So don't blame the "result" from thd public when she obviously brought it up herself. Doesnt matter if that tik tok person was lying about her best friends baby incident with Britney.... Even if only photo surfaced on social media without that nasty mean story.... people would drag her for her hair because no normal people would allow their hair like that and still going out don't care. Especially you are a wealthy public figure. 

I am surprised that someone is still after so many years shocked that Britney does not care about her hair or make up. She was always like that....And of course I would like to see her with nice hair and make up done. But she does not care and never will. Get used to it 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Did it ever occur to you that this is what YOU want from Britney but perhaps not what SHE wants? 

Think about it :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Did it ever occur to you that this is what YOU want from Britney but perhaps not what SHE wants? 

Think about it :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Brit also has a history of using her hair as a way to rebel (2007, the Disneyland thing). Personally I'm just glad that Britney is out and about, and she looks happy.

Sure, Sam might rather her see her looking her best. But dude probably understands that Britney has been through some absolutely heinous trauma. He's the one that's seen Britney at her worst in private. Messy *** extensions are literally the least of his concerns.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block