Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

2 minutes ago, easy said:

she posted photos of her in a red bikini with a baby, and told a story of meeting the family and that the mother told her she could eat play doh :orangu_orangutan_ape:

everyone in the comments started coming for britney and making up that she randomly took a picture with the baby without permission so much so that the mother had to unprivate her account and make a statement that no, britney didn't just snatch her child and also that she didn't tell her to eat play doh :orangu_orangutan_ape:

so no, there's not a history of britney snatching children. but there is a history of people making that up.

Ohhhh thank you for this refresher!!! I do kind of remember play doh being mentioned lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

That’s a fair point. I was just thinking how bad it was that she a) picked up someone’s baby like that and b) did so with the flu and she was kissing all up on the child! It’s weird that people kiss babies they don’t know/aren’t theirs anyway. 

But parents can stop people from touching their kids. They have the power. 

I hate that Britney was described as a hillbilly. So ignorant. And the close up of the hair extensions was just cruel. We all saw that from the text thread screenshots. 

Anyway, it’s cool to see pics of her at the restaurant. I’m glad she got out of the house and went to dinner for her birthday. Even though she probably shouldn’t have since she is sick & has the flu. Not surprised she still went out though. 

No wonder she doesn't go out much.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, BRITannico said:

I want to watch the video.

someone ?

there's a video of the video lol

actually it would make more sense that she got sick after kissing the baby lol or just being at that crowded place, and not the other way around.

Everyone I know who has babies are always getting sick because of them catching all kinds of viruses and stuff

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

there's a video of the video lol

actually it would make more sense that she got sick after kissing the baby lol or just being at that crowded place, and not the other way around.

Everyone I know who has babies are always getting sick because of them catching all kinds of viruses and stuff

Girls are really hateful against eachother. Men are NOT like this :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block