Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think that song called "Attention" says more than enough....

I think more things happened.  Selena somehow said the wrong thing or somehow insulted the decor or equipment at the wedding and also acted, said things and tried to Britney recommending what to do like Britney's mother.  And she was also begging for attention by saying the same things over and over about her past and then she tried to be party queen.

the audacity. somebody call the police 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

then she shouldn't post it on a public platform and I'll repeat it again since you have comprehension issues, she is not free from consequence of her actions but thanks for your input it really added to the discussion :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

This is the second comment I’ve seen in a short period of time where you’ve said something like this. I would refrain from making anymore comments about someone’s comprehension issues or the inability to read. There are users on here who may speak different languages and may actually have issues with reading that can cause a barrier sometimes when responding. Be mindful of others before submitting your responses please.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

This is the second comment I’ve seen in a short period of time where you’ve said something like this. I would refrain from making anymore comments about someone’s comprehension issues or the inability to read. There are users on here who may speak different languages and actually may actually have issues with reading that can cause a barrier sometimes when responding. Be mindful of others before submitting your responses please.

don't you have another redundant thread to create? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, dritney said:

Kk lmao. I’ll stand by silently and not speak against the sh!tty things she’s doing while her fanbase erodes and her instagram following continues to dwindle

Omg why do you even care whether her fanbase erodes and her IG dwindles? Its not like its your job to keep it all intact. Some people seriously need to find a better hobby :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: I cant even begin to explain how irrelevant what Britney does with her IG is, or any other star for that matter. Please go and make better use of your spare time.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Im sorry but I have to say this:
Britney is clearly unwell and has ALOT of issues with people and her anger.

Not that im a psychologist but she seems like she's taking her anger out on other people instead of the real enemies: her family and team con.

Selena has done NOTHING wrong to her and if she said "All I want is for you to be happy",

idk how the hell that is a bad thing to say.

I love Britney but I hope she gets help with this trauma and anger she clearly feels.

We don't know what Selena did to be fair, she could have done something fake and nasty that hurt Britney for all we know.

Anyway, I do somewhat agree. It's OK to be anger and let it out, etc. but I hope she is also getting some help with the anger for her own health. What was done to her was terrible, and none of us know how we would react if we were in her situation for 13 years.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

One thing though - she does NOT need to be in a conservatorship because of IG posts. It’s so weird to read that on here…

SERIOUSLY. Are there people literally saying she needs a cship over social media posts? Disgusting. People rant like this ALL THE TIME in the real world and people aren't put under conservatorships over it.

None of us fans will let them get away with that scam EVER again.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Im sorry but I have to say this:
Britney is clearly unwell and has ALOT of issues with people and her anger.

Not that im a psychologist but she seems like she's taking her anger out on other people instead of the real enemies: her family and team con.

Selena has done NOTHING wrong to her and if she said "All I want is for you to be happy",

idk how the hell that is a bad thing to say.

I love Britney but I hope she gets help with this trauma and anger she clearly feels.

i think it is strange to make assumptions on some1s well or unwell being through posts on their insta. i think most of her posts r just Britney being Britney- u know -not thinking too much be4 posting, being bored or/and angry. i think sometimes these fanbase is digging too much then it is clearly just a random life situation. ppl argue and get angry that is normal.

p.s. how do u know what Selena did or did not to her? were u there?

• Like 2

All I am going to say is the way she expresses about her wedding is odd. The level of sarcasm she employs to refer to guests, friends and little details is just confounding. I have other opinions but I do not think they matter since it is her choice to do whatever she wants with her life. But yeah, sometimes I am like "did she enjoy the wedding?" Wtf? Her words sometimes do not reflect that. About this anger with someone outside her fam, it is exhausting, honestly I wish I could be inspired by her approach. Far from it, but that is why I do not follow her. So, good for her if somehow this social media shait helps her. If you are abused will it help you heal to go out and scream :die morons to everyone? Iiiiii doubt it, but if it helps her, great. I hope she slaps that person or something one day. Would be more useful.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block