Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

I don’t have words…I feel conflicted.

I just hope someday she feels happy enough with herself and her life to not give a dang about getting attention on social media.  It sucks that she spends so much time thinking of ways to inflame public opinion and this fan base on purpose….

But at the same time I don’t know…is it really a big deal that she does? Maybe we should just hum along for now, let her live and learn and hope that this is all just temporary…

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Jealous of Selena?...Put away that vodka :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I’m sure I’m wrong but hey..Britney is opening it up to discussion. If it’s about Selena then she’s been going in a lot - she’s dragged and shaded Selena more than anyone on team con at this point :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, daninreallife88 said:

Using your premise, then almost everybody would need treatment (and she has said multiple times that she HAS ones). What she said in the post we discussed is milder compared to mean shts people spit out in her comment section. 

You all are just trying to guilt trip her for expressing her raw emotions. I hope everyone who expects Britney to be the goody-two-shoes type of public figure would stay silent instead!

So do you think these normal attacks she promotes on social media? This obsession with someone who has never done anything to her? It's okay, it's your right to think that way, I won't judge you. But FOR ME, this behavior is not normal and she needs help. If she already has this help, great, let her enjoy it.

• Like 6
Just now, KrisJ said:

I’m sure I’m wrong but hey..Britney is opening it up to discussion. If it’s about Selena then she’s been going in a lot - she’s dragged and shaded Selena more than anyone on team con at this point :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Because Selena is playing the poor gurl and hasn't been through a fraction of what Britney has been through. And she's still making money from this poor ad.  Then she has the audacity to show up at Britney's wedding and have fun. Is this normal to cry on camera one day and laugh like nothing happened the next?

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s obviously about Selena… In her previous post she mentioned “…Selena Gomez and Paris Hilton perform “Stars Are Blind” ️ for me and my husband … didn’t have four wardrobe changes throughout the night … didn’t secretly have a small hairspray can in my purse … didn’t show my *** dancing to Prince … didn’t have girls clap back at me after they perform “

For some reason she didn’t have a problem with Paris performing ( she hasn’t shaded her and continues to call her a friend ), so why on earth would she have a problem with Selena performing? They were all singing, Britney was even singing with them on a video. 

• Love 6

Britney can be mean, do something ****ty or whatever and still that doesn’t mean she’s “unwell”. I swear opening these threads just instantly gets me annoyed because I know what the first few comments will be like clockwork lol. 
If I got a dollar every time someone calls Britney mentally unwell because she posts something someone doesn’t like or because she’s being snarky or mean, I’d be rich. Regardless of whether you think her posts are justified or not, just say you think it’s mean and leave out the “mentally unwell”.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You don’t have to like her, but denying her success is dumb and pitting women against each other is frankly just childish and misogynistic. 

Why aren't you also calling out @KrisJ for pitting them against each other in the first place?!?!?! And then inferring that most women care too much about looks? Does that not sound misogynistic to you? I never said Selena wasn't successful, but she's no Britney. It's literally just a fact:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mouchette said:

Why aren't you also calling out @KrisJ for pitting them against each other in the first place?!?!?! And then inferring that most women care too much about looks? Does that not sound misogynistic to you? I never said Selena wasn't successful, but she's no Britney. It's literally just a fact:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Britney is pitting women against each other with her constant attacks against other women. So please don’t mention me :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

What’s new?! lol 😂 

I don’t think any of us know if it’s shade?? Her posts don’t ever make sense but leave us all guessing? 🤔 and coming up with conclusions lol 

if she’s reading these conclusions… she must be laughing at how we all can’t understand what she’s saying lol 😂 

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Dude….this is not a good way to think of things. Selena is living her life and working through her career and personal struggles. And she was invited to the wedding, showed up and has a good time. 

It doesn't change the fact that Selena exaggerates everything and cries over every stupid thing and makes money from it....

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

“is it normal to cry on camera one day and laugh like nothing happened the next” - yes, it’s called being a human being. Britney has cried on camera and laughed like nothing happens the next day too. 

No, it's called PRETENDING. Juno Lou is doing the same thing whole time. And the girl gets a replacement organ from her (ex?) friend and is not grateful to her for every day she got thanks to and doesn't even remember her....

5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

IF Britney has an issue with Selena, she needs to act like a 40 year old woman and mentor should and reach out DIRECTLY instead of shading a girl half her age on social media. And once again that’s IF it’s about her at all

It's none of your business. Just let Britney shouting the truth to the world. These poor farces and pretense from other celebrities are like a festering ulcer.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block