Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

I haven't seen all the other comments here, but honestly if she weren't Britney that has been freed from a consetvatorship, this would be just a post from someone who has kind of a beef and nothing more.

I understand people's concern but I won't translate this to Britney being 'mentally unstable'. People are still viewing her in a perspective that she was in a conservatorship because she was mentally ill, which is not true.

Think of it like if it were 2004 2005, when she had sass and only shaded someone when she was shaded herself. For Britney it may be the mid-late 2000's since the conservatorship started then.

So if I see her in that way, It's like meeting and old friend again, the badass girl. She can speak her mind, show dislike and shade if she wants. Most celebs do it all the time, most use profanity in public places and act very inappropriately. But they are viewed as being confident, speaking their minds, and being a badass. But why is it so different for Britney? Let her be. This is who she is now.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I hope she uploads another one of those unlisted videos to speak about this because I think a lot of people (me included) are misunderstanding the situation. With that being said, she doesn't owe us a thing. 

It seems Selena did or said something that really upset Britney. But again, who knows if these posts are even about Selena? 

I have a feeling we (her fans) aren't supposed to know. These posts are for someone specifically at that wedding to see because they did her wrong. 

Hopefully they get the message and they're able to work through whatever happened.

Sending positive energy her way

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I’m always gonna root for Britney but yeah her posts are just too much for me personally. I don’t know if she’s trying to work through the trauma she faced her whole life but I’m really tired of the hate posts against other women that didn’t do anything to her. Especially women (Kelly and Selena) that I am huge fans of. It’s hard to follow her happily when she does it. Also a reason I only skim posts here because I feel the fan base struggling too.

Ummm But we don’t know if Selena or anyone actually DID do something mean to her. We don’t know these people personally lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Anyway, what happened at that Goddammit wedding?

Spoiler

I think that song called "Attention" says more than enough....

I think more things happened.  Selena somehow said the wrong thing or somehow insulted the decor or equipment at the wedding and also acted, said things and tried to Britney recommending what to do like Britney's mother.  And she was also begging for attention by saying the same things over and over about her past and then she tried to be party queen.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Naes614 said:

Ummm But we don’t know if Selena or anyone actually DID do something mean to her. We don’t know these people personally lol

That's the thing none of us really know. Including myself, I'm assuming it's about Selena but we shouldn't be projecting that on to her.

It's like when fans get mad at her and have meltdowns when there is a rumor about new music that doesn't happen because they've already made it up in their mind that it was happening.

Like can we slow down for a minute.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I think I’ve missed something where Selena cried to the camera about how bad life is, was that recently? 

Ok well we can’t go through life with Britney’s emotional trauma being the standard by which others can also experience trauma. Lots of people around the world will have started their day today also crying about how hard life is, millions will be waking up starving, some will be soaking wet from sleeping on the street all night, some will start the day being treated like crap by their partner, some will spend their day doing a job they hate for minimum wage, and some will be forced to do degrading work for free and still live dangerous conditions. 

None of those people have been through what Britney has but their pain is still valid surely? Saying Selena hasn’t been through what Britney has doesn’t mean Selena can’t also experience mental health difficulties too and let’s also remember Selena isn’t a perfect human too so maybe she’s upset Britney in some way. I don’t like to think it was deliberate, she doesn’t seem to me like a nasty person. Hopefully they can work things out anyway. 

I just want to say that with Britney, I would understand if she cried on camera and told everything that happened to her.  But Selena had practically everything and could say and do whatever she wanted.

2 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I just want to say that with Britney, I would understand if she cried on camera and told everything that happened to her.  But Selena had practically everything and could say and do whatever she wanted.

Not sure if you know this (genuinely), but mental health issues don’t work like that. You can have everything you ever wanted, you can do and say everything you need to and have that freedom, and still you can get ill. Physically and mentally.

It’s really important to know this, none of us are immune from serious mental illnesses. Yes of course there’s been studies to show there are worse outcomes in certain circumstances, for example POC being subject to delayed diagnosis, and those in extreme poverty having worse outcomes etc BUT any human brain is vulnerable to mental illness, and that human still has a right to express how they feel about it too, even Selena Gomez who has everything on paper. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think that song called "Attention" says more than enough....

I think more things happened.  Selena somehow said the wrong thing or somehow insulted the decor or equipment at the wedding and also acted, said things and tried to Britney recommending what to do like Britney's mother.  And she was also begging for attention by saying the same things over and over about her past and then she tried to be party queen.

I feel that this post is a good example of “filling in the blanks”. 

• Like 1

Just one final thought for this thread -

We need to remove ourselves from this situation. While we are fans of hers and yes, I think we can worry/care about her... It needs to be to a certain extent.

Britney is a grown woman and can handle her own personal issues... and that's without her fans making conspiracies. 

I understand it may be interesting to speculate who she's talking about but in all honesty it's none of our business. Some of y'all may argue it IS our business because it's out in the public now and she's a celebrity and all that but like....

We are so far removed from her reality so there's no point in getting worked up over what she's posting on her socials. We don't know her. All we really need to be doing is wishing her the best right now. 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

Why does everyone assume there’s something wrong because she’s expressing herself or calling someone out? Had she of named the person, some of you would call her out on that too. She literally can’t do anything without being judged. Not some on here acting like this is her beginning of the end because she made a shady Instagram post? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

I'm really concerned about her. It's like we can expect the worst anytime now. I hope she can find the help she really needs. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

That’s a strange statement 🫠…Do you know how many celebs rant on social media? Nicki Minaj is in a fight on every live stream she does. Dojo Cat is on another level..I really think it’s because fans have this idea of how Britney should be in their eyes. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block