Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Shadow. said:

I hate that this "positive space" that has been curated on exhale has created a bunch of "yaas queen" stans on here that blantanly ignore britney's faults. is she free to say what she wants on instagram? yes, but she's also not free from consequence no matter what she's been through.

she's a grown a.ss woman its time to start acting like one, whoever's pissed her off she needs to speak to them not mouth off about them on instagram like a 14 year old and if anyone says "well just unfollow her then" I already did, I don't find being witness to all this enjoyable at all and I know she needs time to process everything she's been through but all of this is not healthy no matter what way you all try and spin it

It’s called showing empathy, support and love towards Britney which is something some fans here lack in doing. She was trafficked and abused for over 13 years and she can say what she wants. If you don’t like it, don’t look at it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s called showing empathy, support and love towards Britney which is something some fans here lack in doing. She was trafficked and abused for over 13 years and she can say what she wants. If you don’t like it, don’t look at it. 

no its called enabling & I have shown empathy, numerous times and if you could read you would've seen I acknowledge she needed time to process but it gets to a point where you have to acknowledge this is not a healthy way of processing emotions, even more so because her platform is so public and when she's constantly deleting posts you have to wonder if britney subconsciously knows that too.

but I'm not surprised YOU would reply instantly to this, considering you constantly police people's opinions on here :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Taryn Manning commented... 

ps. Idk how to post screenshots:

•  

Verified
    If she’s popping off let her without your f comments. I’d be f pissed too. Stop diagnosing her you ain’t a doc.

•  
    • @tarynmanning seriously one of the most genuine people on this planet. Keep remembering why you respect her and let her f pop off and get weird. It’s good to get that disease out of your body.
    •  

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, Shadow. said:

no its called enabling & I have shown empathy, numerous times and if you could read you would've seen I acknowledge she needed time to process but it gets to a point where you have to acknowledge this is not a healthy way of processing emotions, even more so because her platform is so public and when she's constantly deleting posts you have to wonder if britney subconsciously knows that too.

but I'm not surprised YOU would reply instantly to this, considering you constantly police people's opinions on here :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

And I’m not surprised to see some of her fans still trying to control what she does and how she expresses herself :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I hate that this "positive space" that has been curated on exhale has created a bunch of "yaas queen" stans on here that blantanly ignore britney's faults. is she free to say what she wants on instagram? yes, but she's also not free from consequence no matter what she's been through.

she's a grown a.ss woman its time to start acting like one, whoever's pissed her off she needs to speak to them not mouth off about them on instagram like a 14 year old and if anyone says "well just unfollow her then" I already did, I don't find being witness to all this enjoyable at all and I know she needs time to process everything she's been through but all of this is not healthy no matter what way you all try and spin it

Sweetie, you forgot one thing.  She does not share posts for her fans to share here.  But she is sharing it because it's her personal profile - her wall, and she can express whatever she wants on it and you can easily stand on your head because it's not your life, but hers.  How would you feel if you shared something at your own profile and people shared it on a forum somewhere and cursed at you? You would also say "what do they care?"

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Sweetie, you forgot one thing.  She does not share posts for her fans to share here.  But she is sharing it because it's her personal profile - her wall, and she can express whatever she wants on it and you can easily stand on your head because it's not your life, but hers.  How would you feel if you shared something at your own profile and people shared it on a forum somewhere and cursed at you? You would also say "what do they care?"

"sweetie" you need to learn to read because I said she can post whatever she wants but it does not come without consequence, read my post again and make sure you understand before you reply

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

"sweetie" you need to learn to read because I said she can post whatever she wants but it does not come without consequence, read my post again and make sure you understand before you reply

With my post, I want to say that what she shares is none of your business, mine, or anyone else's.  So feel free to say what you want, but her Instagram is her personal space and she will share what she wants, not what someone else likes.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

With my post, I want to say that what she shares is none of your business, mine, or anyone else's.  So feel free to say what you want, but her Instagram is her personal space and she will share what she wants, not what someone else likes.

then she shouldn't post it on a public platform and I'll repeat it again since you have comprehension issues, she is not free from consequence of her actions but thanks for your input it really added to the discussion :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Just because you feel uncomfortable reading Britney’s post doesn’t mean she need help!

why are you even looking at things from that side?! It’s more unhealthy than an angry post on insta.

I don’t know what happened and you don’t know too.. so why are you attacking her to defend someone who isn’t even attacked (she didn’t say the name)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block