Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

4 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

So what? Doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists etc. make money off people's pain. To help the patients. Selenas documentary help people get a better understanding of the struggles that people with a mental disorder might have. That's a help too. How can that be bad? 

Doctors do it for a living and have the experience and education to do it....Selena does it for attention, money, and fame.  Maybe it will help someone, but she is definitely not doing it to help others, but for herself for wrong reasons. 

5 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney is clearly not doing well and it shows day after day. How do they manage to normalize this bizarre passive-aggressive behavior? Liking her doesn't mean saying "amen" to everything she says or does. These attacks on Selena are over the top. She's literally obsessed and paranoid, and that's not a good thing.

Im sorry but i agree with this 

B is obviously struggling and I wish her nothing but the best ❤️

• Love 5
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I agree with this one. I will always root for Britney and her happiness. She’s obviously allowed to express herself and I can’t comment on her mental health based on a few posts but I do hope she healthily manages her anger behind the scenes and doesn’t let stubbornness ruin her happiness which can happen after such a traumatic period of her life. 

On a side note, I’ve been thinking lately that her post-conservatorship reality is a bit of a Catch-22. On the one hand, she may well need some professional guidance and a therapy of some sort to healthily overcome her family’s crime acts. On the other, she’s been scarred from forced therapy, doctors, medication, and her closest people, managers and assistants included, and she felt betrayed by all of them at a time when she needed them most. So this in a way puts Britney in a complicated situation, a figure 8 really, where she has to allow herself to be vulnerable again to be able to let go and rebuild herself.

Easier said than done and she did share that she feels much much better now than a year ago which sounds like an amazing progress for her so I do hope she continues with the self-improvement journey. Sadly, though, justice is a pretty good vindication here and I’m afraid she may not get what she deserves, further exacerbating her healing process. It’s tough. It really is tough. But she’s a lioness and she will push through these hardships. I believe in her.

What a fantastic, insightful, compassionate, balanced and beautifully written post! I love this ❤️

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Doctors do it for a living and have the experience and education to do it....Selena does it for attention, money, and fame.  Maybe it will help someone, but she is definitely not doing it to help others, but for herself for wrong reasons. 

Are musicians making music to help others or to make money and support themselves?

People with a mental disorder should be allowed to talk about it without being shamed. And people need to make money to live. Selena is talking about herself, her story. Are famous people not allowed to sell autobiographical books now? Or is it okay to sell those books, if there are only sunshine and rainbows; sharing rain and thunder is just profiting off your own pain and that's unacceptable and we should all just show our happy side? That's insincere. Sharing pain helps others deal with their pain. 

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

1: I dont know what this world has come to. People respecting adults expressing themselves like that. No wonder there are violent bullies in the schoolyard. Toxic teachers destroying pupils, etc.

2: I don't respect this behavior, but it is what it is. Therefore i would like to see Brit team up with Kanye, for a project, a tour, anything. Imagine the overdramatization, the chaos, the rage. They seem to fit each other like a hand in a glove. 

3: Holding a grudge and shaming others publicly, it's become way too much. Her parents and the con i do get, but a random person she has maybe met once, 6 months ago, seriously. A 40+ year old woman... if i hate a colleague, should i go trash them indirectly online for months on end? That can never be a sign of health, nor is it mature.

4: In regards to private affairs, things happen. We are all just people. If it is about Selena, she is handling this public, written abuse so professionally.

5: If Britney has bipolar which her past lithium subscription somewhat suggests, why can't she empathize with the struggles of a fellow bipolar (Selena) and cut a bit of slack?

I love your out of the box thinking here! I’m just trying to imagine a Britney and Kanye tour, with the two of them going off at whoever has annoyed them. It would be..interesting for sure!! 

In all seriousness though, I feel that Kanye is on a much more sinister path than Britney is, he is someone who has confirmed himself that he’s unwell and not on appropriate medication, and he’s allowed himself to be taken under the wing of white supremacists basically. He lashes out in a very hurtful and offensive way to entire groups of people and I don’t think Britney would ever do that or respect someone else who does. 

1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

Plenty of celebrities say things on social media that they should not and quite rightly get called out on it; however, they do not get labelled as "not well" in the way that Britney does. I have just about had enough of this abelist and quite frankly ignorant attitude that her instagram posts are indicative of mental health issues that plays into team con narrative. 

I am not enabling her, as if she is saying things that she should not on social media or being unpleasant that this is not acceptable and she should be called out. But it is incredibly offensive to start diagnosing her overall mental health on the basis of an inn-advised comment. It is always the same posters that indulge in this. It feels unpleasant, ill-informed, judgmental and indicative of a superior attitude. They need to ask themselves why they feel they have the ability to diagnose someone they have never met.      

100% agree with this. It reminds me a bit of people calling Cardi B inarticulate and illiterate. Instagram is not a communications class, it's not the public's role to tell people how to write or what adjectives they should use...making inferences about their mental health based on their writing style is wrong.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Are musicians making music to help others or to make money and support themselves?

That was kinda dumb question, because music is music, and doing crying Juno Lou front of camera other thing. People have a choice if they will pay for music. And music is personal thing if you are writing your own music. Ed Sheeran did in first albums did personal music, but actually he is doing it just for money and the product looks accordingly. Britney always released some personal songs in her albums except 2008-2016. Music is here to satisfy people, give them a therapeutic effect, and help them in every moment.

10 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

So many of you have disappointed me with some of your comments spacer.png

Love ya, Brit 🤍

They all act like they've never had beef with anyone and wanna project this holier than thou attitude.

Then go right back to that "Britney is mentally unstable" narrative that Team Con had out there for so long. I can't with all these fake azz fans.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block