Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

13 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Are you serious? Selena is fake attention seeker, she plays the victim, she used her lovers to protecting her and then they looked through her and exposed her lies. I'm more than enough sure she doesn't want to be like her at all... :clownery_makeup_meme:

Put away that vodka :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

99% of this blog is fake news, I remember when they said Selena was dying at the beginning of 2020, that she had major organs failure. The owner is a crazy belieber who blames Selena for all the problems in the world. I'm not defending Selena, just stating facts. 

Anyway, what happened at that Goddammit wedding?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Because Selena is playing the poor gurl and hasn't been through a fraction of what Britney has been through. And she's still making money from this poor ad.  Then she has the audacity to show up at Britney's wedding and have fun. Is this normal to cry on camera one day and laugh like nothing happened the next?

This seems a bit of a reach…in fact, are you being sarcastic at all? 😆 As I don’t think we can really blame Selena if she was invited to Britney’s wedding for the unspeakable act of…..

SHOWING UP!!! And then daring to have fun! We must alert the church elders!! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, hello70 said:

I don’t have words…I feel conflicted.

I just hope someday she feels happy enough with herself and her life to not give a dang about getting attention on social media.  It sucks that she spends so much time thinking of ways to inflame public opinion and this fan base on purpose….

But at the same time I don’t know…is it really a big deal that she does? Maybe we should just hum along for now, let her live and learn and hope that this is all just temporary…

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Also! if you read her captions it’s veryyyyy obvious that she spends a lot of time reading what people are saying online. So many of her captions are subtle callbacks to things said online, within this fan base AND BAnon. I personally don’t think it’s a coincidence but it sometimes feels manipulative…maybe bc I personally don’t like when celebs use their platform to spread negativity…but at the same time…WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AT THIS WEDDING, it’s got Britney wildin’ out lol

Jersey Shore Reaction GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

There's really nothing we could do... But I really wonder what kind of fans are those who are proud of this behavior, who think she's killing it while acting like a teenage bully on the internet. I think she has reasons to be angry, but the way she has been channeling it is not the healthiest. These constant attacks on Selena are not signs of a person who is in the process of healing - as you love to say -, but of self-destruction.

Who said they were proud? And we also don't even know for sure if it's about Selena we're assuming it is but you can't put that on her until she actually names her so that's not a fair assessment to call her a bully based off of our assumptions. 

Also again if its that bothersome then don't follow her. I couldn't stand by and just watch some one that I thought was on path of "self destruction" as you love to say.

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This seems a bit of a reach…in fact, are you being sarcastic at all? 😆 As I don’t think we can really blame Selena if she was invited to Britney’s wedding for the unspeakable act of…..

SHOWING UP!!! And then daring to have fun! We must alert the church elders!! 

Britney was having fun because she had her big day, she was free after so many years in prison. Selena had freedom of action and speech all these years, she could have and do anything and then she decides to cry to the camera how bad life is?  I think she still had it better than Britney... No shade, but truth.

15 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It is inferior - but Britney clearly has issues with..something to do with Selena. Usually when women get older they become bitter and jealous of younger women :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

And men don't get jealous of younger boys? They don't date girls half their age because they afraid of getting older? I can't believe its 2022 and I have to read this kind of misogyny and ageist stuff. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Being honest … is anyone else bored of this? It seems to keep going in a cycle- 

• the same dance…  twirling in a video.

• a riddle post that makes no sense!!!!

• throwing shade at someone

• deactivating her account. 

I LOVE her!!! I will always support her no matter what!!!!!!!! This post isn’t shade!!!! I don’t know how to take these instagram posts anymore. I only look once a week or every 2 nowadays cause it’s always the same :(

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Dude….this is not a good way to think of things. Selena is living her life and working through her career and personal struggles. And she was invited to the wedding, showed up and has a good time. 

“is it normal to cry on camera one day and laugh like nothing happened the next” - yes, it’s called being a human being. Britney has cried on camera and laughed like nothing happens the next day too. 

IF Britney has an issue with Selena, she needs to act like a 40 year old woman and mentor should and reach out DIRECTLY instead of shading a girl half her age on social media. And once again that’s IF it’s about her at all

Half her age? Selena is 30. You talk like Britney is attacking a teenager 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Being honest … is anyone else bored of this? It seems to keep going in a cycle- 

• the same dance…  twirling in a video.

• a riddle post that makes no sense!!!!

• throwing shade at someone

• deactivating her account. 

I LOVE her!!! I will always support her no matter what!!!!!!!! This post isn’t shade!!!! I don’t know how to take these instagram posts anymore. I only look once a week or every 2 nowadays cause it’s always the same :(

I hear what you’re saying but this is what she’s comfortable sharing and we should respect that. We don’t need to understand her reasonings for posting what she does. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block