Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

7 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This kind of passive aggressive anger that has been going on for months is not the sign of someone who is a happy newlywed. It’s uncomfortable at this point. You can’t not read these posts and deny that this is a human who is struggling. It’s hard to watch. 

Of course she is struggling! Have you all not been paying attention to the fact she was monitored by her dad and a security team for 13-14 years.  The delusional ones were the ones that assumed everything would Be smooth sailing and that Britney would immediately be a polished popstar. 

I have no issue with you disagreeing with this behavior. But stop painting her as unwell! That has never worked and we have evidence to prove that. You know, in those documentaries that you all want to force Britney to worship….

• Love 5
  • Like 3
Just now, J45x said:

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

It's Selena! 

I wonder what she said go Britney that made her so mad lol. She has never been this angry to a celeb not even to JT or Xtina who were pretty mean to her back in the days.

I can imagine quietly criticizing Britney and also giving her advice on how to live...That would get on my nerves too.

Then it could happen that some guest spilled tea over Selena, who was saying something at the wedding, and then it exploded.

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

You’re wrong it’s the other way around. Britney has the right to be angry and act as she pleases without being stopped, but we are also within our rights to think what we please, and we believe she needs to chill and keep other peoples names out of her mouth in the public eye. 

Stifling our rights in the name of somebody else’s rights is called inequality 

telling anyone to "chill" when they're angry is the wrong move. letting people feel their emotions is all you can do. you can "believe" whatever you'd like, but you can't tell them how to FEEL. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I can imagine quietly criticizing Britney and also giving her advice on how to live...That would get on my nerves too.

Then it could happen that some guest spilled tea over Selena, who was saying something at the wedding, and then it exploded.

I have the same feeling too Sis! Selena acting all nice and goodie but talking bad in the back. She just gives that energy and after watching that docu and her kidney drama, I'm sure she is not the nice person she pretends to be if anything she is a big ***** 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

So she’s admitted she’s shading someone then. All the people who said for months that anyone who suspects this is “trying to cause drama” is now seeing with their own eyes that Britney most definitely is shading SOMEONE. 

And it’s a fellow famous person. And it’s someone who “clapped back” at her for two minutes. And she’s obviously very angry with them by saying “**** YOU” at the end of this caption.

If anyone denies this is Britney calling out someone from her wedding they’re being incredibly wilfully ignorant at this point! 

Also I wish Britney would just come out and say it, properly, upfront if she wants to do this publicly. This looks incredibly “mean girls” of her and has been months of relentless hints now. 

to me shes talking about people in her comments everyday 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block