Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

10 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Not sure if you know this (genuinely), but mental health issues don’t work like that. You can have everything you ever wanted, you can do and say everything you need to and have that freedom, and still you can get ill. Physically and mentally.

It’s really important to know this, none of us are immune from serious mental illnesses. Yes of course there’s been studies to show there are worse outcomes in certain circumstances, for example POC being subject to delayed diagnosis, and those in extreme poverty having worse outcomes etc BUT any human brain is vulnerable to mental illness, and that human still has a right to express how they feel about it too, even Selena Gomez who has everything on paper. 

I understand you well.  Yes, I understand that Selena is under pressure to work and because of her limitations she has to work harder than others to maintain her success and image.  I'm just talking about the fact that other people have exactly the same problems that she has and I don't need to say it on camera and make money off of it.  If selena has problems and wants to share them, let her see a therapist, or use her wealth to start a non-profit organization to help people overcome their depression and stress problems, but for God's sake, she doesn't make money from it - It puts her in a bad light, which is a shame.  I'm also just saying that Britney has a reason to talk more about everything.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Dude….this is not a good way to think of things. Selena is living her life and working through her career and personal struggles. And she was invited to the wedding, showed up and has a good time. 

“is it normal to cry on camera one day and laugh like nothing happened the next” - yes, it’s called being a human being. Britney has cried on camera and laughed like nothing happens the next day too. 

IF Britney has an issue with Selena, she needs to act like a 40 year old woman and mentor should and reach out DIRECTLY instead of shading a girl half her age on social media. And once again that’s IF it’s about her at all

You can’t expect her to act 40, she wasn’t growing and developing since 27

16 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

So only Britney has problems? The others don't? Britney has suffered a lot throughout her life, but she's not the only one who's been through hell multiple times and back. Selena has her issues too, just like you and I do, and just because we're not in Britney's shoes no one has the right to delegitimize our pain. You are being very hypocritical with your position, to be honest. You want people to empathize with Britney, but you don't accept the pain of others.

Let's check my quote for @HairFlipQueen. There is everything.

21 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I feel that this post is a good example of “filling in the blanks”. 

You asked me question and I answered :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edit: that was not you :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

37 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

There’s something so beautiful about seeing Britney actually put shade in her post. That’s some shady shade :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

She almost never shaded everybody in the past and put "nice" face at them, so I'm glad she dropped the mask and is spilling the tea. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Why does everyone assume there’s something wrong because she’s expressing herself or calling someone out? Had she of named the person, some of you would call her out on that too. She literally can’t do anything without being judged. Not some on here acting like this is her beginning of the end because she made a shady Instagram post? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I also don't understand why everyone has the nerve to act like she insulted their mother. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Gasoline_ said:

Why can't she tell them this directly to their face and rest the case instead of put it in instagram,
Wish she just concentrate on a good things that benefit her than waste her time and energy on people who's probably not in her life anymore.

This is clearly something that bothers her. The fact that she’s expressing herself is a good thing granted that she was cooped up and trafficked for over a decade. She was silenced and controlled for over 13 years. Let her post what she wants.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Gasoline_ said:

Why can't she tell them this directly to their face and rest the case instead of put it in instagram,
Wish she just concentrate on a good things that benefit her than waste her time and energy on people who's probably not in her life anymore.

1) For things with what @GlitterRain quoted your post.

2) I think it's also because she wants to tell other people who knows "yes, s/he is not a saint and you know it too, you've also witnessed other things s/he's done." :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It’s really wild to me how y’all validate her unhinged behavior over and over and over. There’s nothing normal about this situation. Please come to reality and recognize that Britney is not doing well mentally. She was placed in a conservatorship for a reason. I do think her family bled her dry bc they didn’t have her best interest at heart, but I do see how a judge would think she needs a conservatorship or some kind of guardianship to make sure she’s doing okay. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It’s really wild to me how y’all validate her unhinged behavior over and over and over. There’s nothing normal about this situation. Please come to reality and recognize that Britney is not doing well mentally. She was placed in a conservatorship for a reason. I do think her family bled her dry bc they didn’t have her best interest at heart, but I do see how a judge would think she needs a conservatorship or some kind of guardianship to make sure she’s doing okay. 

Wow. Who are you to judge her on what’s “normal”? Are you Britney Spears? Were you trafficked for over a decade and abused? This comment is absolutely not it and you should unfollow her if you think such things about Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block