Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

4 hours ago, easy said:

she hasn't named a single name. she's not "attacking" anyone. britney is angry, and she can express her anger without people telling her to "chill". 

You’re wrong it’s the other way around. Britney has the right to be angry and act as she pleases without being stopped, but we are also within our rights to think what we please, and we believe she needs to chill and keep other peoples names out of her mouth in the public eye. 

Stifling our rights in the name of somebody else’s rights is called inequality 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I just think that after what she went through, she just expects people to bow at her feet (figure of speech not literal) and she expects others to telepathically know what they can say and how they can say it… She’s so used to being conditioned and so used to always being on the defensive side that I genuinely believe she has a hard time interpreting normal conversations… And though I understand that it’s not really the responsibility of others. 

exactly.

1: I dont know what this world has come to. People respecting adults expressing themselves like that. No wonder there are violent bullies in the schoolyard. Toxic teachers destroying pupils, etc.

2: I don't respect this behavior, but it is what it is. Therefore i would like to see Brit team up with Kanye, for a project, a tour, anything. Imagine the overdramatization, the chaos, the rage. They seem to fit each other like a hand in a glove. 

3: Holding a grudge and shaming others publicly, it's become way too much. Her parents and the con i do get, but a random person she has maybe met once, 6 months ago, seriously. A 40+ year old woman... if i hate a colleague, should i go trash them indirectly online for months on end? That can never be a sign of health, nor is it mature.

4: In regards to private affairs, things happen. We are all just people. If it is about Selena, she is handling this public, written abuse so professionally.

5: If Britney has bipolar which her past lithium subscription somewhat suggests, why can't she empathize with the struggles of a fellow bipolar (Selena) and cut a bit of slack?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, easy said:

she hasn't named a single name. she's not "attacking" anyone. britney is angry, and she can express her anger without people telling her to "chill". 

You’re wrong it’s the other way around. Britney has the right to be angry and act as she pleases without being stopped, but we are also within our rights to think what we please, and we believe she needs to chill and keep other peoples names out of her mouth in the public eye. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, easy said:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It is not.  But Britney doesn't make money off her "pain".  Selena does.  She gets paid for her document.

So what? Doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists etc. make money off people's pain. To help the patients. Selenas documentary help people get a better understanding of the struggles that people with a mental disorder might have. That's a help too. How can that be bad? 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block