Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

His impression of what went wrong with the conservatorship is essentially that she worked too much. I'm sure that because they are children, they've been kept out of the loop for what was actually happening to their mother. That's what's missing here. 

It seems like her sons just don't understand how seriously depraved and abusive Britneys conservatorship actually was. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Itsbritney*****101100 said:

Okay so where is the emotional trauma coming from? When I was that age my mom lost her mind, and went crazy. I starved, ate out of trash cans. Didn’t have clean clothes. The only thing I was blessed was that our rent was paid for our small two bedroom Apt. not including the physical and ***ual abuse that happened to me when I was younger. These kids know nothing about struggle, emotional trauma or abuse. They sound spoiled rotten and I cannot stand them for pretending to be in some kind of distress. I am triggered.

Their mom was literally enslaved and they can’t see that because they’re too young

• Love 2

I stopped reading at the wedding thing... :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Gross, disgusting! They should act their age instead of talking about their mother's ALLEGED mental issues! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

The entitlement :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: I felt extremely uncomfortable knowing that these minors are talking about certain things without having the minimum knowledge of what they're talking about!!!! Cause it's so obvious that they don't know ****!! And I'm not trying to justify what they're doing but they're obviously clueless about too many things. Oh, also, why is their mom winning in court if she's wrong as they say? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Please, what a bunch of clowns... Actually, they're a whole circus I'd say :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2

I have such mixed feelings. 

On the one hand, I feel for Britney. She had no control over her career and personal affairs for years, yet she was the financial supporter of everyone around her. She is finally free. She is fed up and she's ranting, she's enjoying her freedom and she's feeling more confident in her appearance than she has in years. And she's doing everything she wasn't able to do for years. And she may be going a little overboard but that's understandable given how long she's waited.

At the same time, I think a 15 year old is way too young to grasp all of this. He's still underage and still told what to do in many aspects of his life, as he should. So it's not surprising he doesn't fully understands what she's going through. A few years ago, when Preston and him were closer to Britney, they were too young to understand everything Britney was prevented from doing, they had other things in their minds, things a 10 or 11 year old has in mind. Also, he's spent a large portion of his life living with Kevin and probably doesn't like it when Britney drags him, even when she has her reasons. He is his father and he's got to know his strengths and weaknesses, and probably feels like the whole world is against him and acts in a defensive way. He is 15 and it is all to much to handle, especially with the whole world watching. 

I really hope they can reunite as a family and fix their relationship. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

I have such mixed feelings. 

On the one hand, I feel for Britney. She had no control over her career and personal affairs for years, yet she was the financial supporter of everyone around her. She is finally free. She is fed up and she's ranting, she's enjoying her freedom and she's feeling more confident in her appearance than she has in years. And she's doing everything she wasn't able to do for years. And she may be going a little overboard but that's understandable given how long she's waited.

At the same time, I think a 15 year old is way too young to grasp all of this. He's still underage and still told what to do in many aspects of his life, as he should. So it's not surprising he doesn't fully understands what she's going through. A few years ago, when Preston and him were closer to Britney, they were too young to understand everything Britney was prevented from doing, they had other things in their minds, things a 10 or 11 year old has in mind. Also, he's spent a large portion of his life living with Kevin and probably doesn't like it when Britney drags him, even when she has her reasons. He is his father and he's got to know his strengths and weaknesses, and probably feels like the whole world is against him and acts in a defensive way. He is 15 and it is all to much to handle, especially with the whole world watching. 

I really hope they can reunite as a family and fix their relationship. 

are you joking? they are nearly 16/17 they can drive, have minds of their own and have girlfriends.  britney was on a word tour and released her first album at that age. they know EXACTLY what they are doing. they've been brainwashed unfortunately and they now think their mother is nuts.. it's sad, it's really ******* sad.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

are you joking? they are nearly 16/17 they can drive, have minds of their own and have girlfriends.  britney was on a word tour and released her first album at that age. they know EXACTLY what they are doing. they've been brainwashed unfortunately and they now think their mother is nuts.. it's sad, it's really ******* sad.

I said they're not being fully understanding and clearly biased. 

But how could they not be? They live with their father and his family and constantly get his point of view of everything. Teenagers are still developing and can be easily influenced.  And they haven't heard Britney's side of the story (which I think is their fault because choosing not to see her is cruel and unnecessary). 

I hope everything can get better.

Sad that this boy is so brainwashed and cant see the truth. Ofc,like any teenager he is an attention seeker,trying to act all knowing and repeats the same narrative that his father has planted in his brain.Last year he was asking for followers in order to talk more about his mother ,and now he misses his grandpa after dragging him online. Spoiled brat with a useless father.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block