Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

I think as an adult he's going to really regret doing this interview. Hopefully with maturity and life experience both kids will gain some better perspective of what's really been going on all these years. 

Unfortunately it's really common for grandparents to be angels around their grandchildren but abusive towards their actual children. I can't even begin to imagine how painful this must be for Britney. :(

• Love 6

In person the boys are bright, articulate and - thanks to Kevin and his wife Victoria's diligent parenting - pretty much like any other pair of teenagers.

LMFAO!!

And they keep complaining she never gave them necessary attention.. well you brat, she was working for the past 25 years almost non stop.. no wonder you can spend more time with your dad, since he doesn't have ACTUAL work.. :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

• Love 2

It all comes down to respect. Looks like they've been taught she's not respectable in any way, that's what they learned their whole lives from the whole Spears' clan and the Federlines clan. And how can you truly love someone if you don't respect them?

When they went to Britney's, who did they respect, though? Pa paw Jamie, of course. So of course, now he's the one they would like to speak to by the piano, because he's the one they've learned is a respectable adult who's worth a listen, not the weird lady.

By the way I just read Britney's post and I'm so so glad she can see through all the bull****. 

• Love 6

How can these children not aknowledge the trauma their mother went trough for all these years especially the last ones of the conservatorship? They are talking anything but that. They are clearly brainwashed in believieng she's crazy and should not be taken seriously.... Literally the world was schocked after her hearing confession but they were not? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Love 3

What is strikes me is the lack of respect.  It’s obvious they grew up in an environment where their mother was not respected and not validated. Their perspective on the situation has been heavily distorted by what they’ve been told and the way they were raised. Britney’s response was very smart and sensitive, she does not have herself to blame at all, she did her best regarding the situation, and all the restrictions she had to face. But it’s sad that it’s the the way it is now, hopefully time will heal their relationship.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Team con are all so discredited both collectively & as individuals that they are resorting to using children to get their narrative out. The boys are probably going along with it through a mix of fear & being promised money. Any references to Britney "needing help" are really threats - that if Britney doesn't accept their "help" team con will keep trying to destroy her. 

2 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

It's not both sides, hun :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

KEVIN started it all by HIS interview and HIS insta video. You would really expect her to sit down and not say anything to defense herself? HE STARTED IT ALL.

Interesting that he hasn't said a word about it between 2008-2021 :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

they are all panicking, because money will soon end...

That is what im saying. Read it again. I wrote that HE started it AND I understand her need to say something. But it dosent change my mind about that it needs to stop. Its not gonna help. To trash talk the other parent is SO low and kids HATE it. I hated it. It would make me so sad. 

• Like 1

You can say that Kevin won the war. In every possible way.. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

milking money from her, the children on his side, making money from her in the media and not working either.. and the worst part is siding with her family in the media. I wish him a hard life (not diseases) after the kids turn 18! They will probably come to their mother crying for money.. This whole story is sad how much can this woman take?

• Like 1

I don't think he won. 

With his lifestyle, he can't be happy.  And now after lazing for almost 2 decades  he has to come up with an income in his 40s.

She is stronger than ever, has good prospects with Sam and music. 

The kids have to make their choice. But she has a clean conscience. 

At the end of the day, peace of mind and self respect are everything

He hasn't won.. and in a few years, when tabloids tire of paying them to trash her, what income do they have? Day trading? 

They haven't the work ethic she has

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, OneLife said:

You can say that Kevin won the war. In every possible way.. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Maybe... but ultimately the children lose. They are stuck with an emotionally illiterate who will abandon his baby mama's in a heartbeat with no remorse instead of a beautiful, caring mother with a big heart. 

This is a setback for Britney, but ultimately this is proof that she made the right decision to stand up for herself and end the Con. Now she can surround with better people and build the family she deserves. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Maybe... but ultimately the children lose. They are stuck with an emotionally illiterate who will abandon his baby mama's in a heartbeat with no remorse instead of a beautiful, caring mother with a big heart. 

This is a setback for Britney, but ultimately this is proof that she made the right decision to stand up for herself and end the Con. Now she can surround with better people and build the family she deserves. 

There is no debate about it! The healthiest step for her is to get out of the con..

I'm sad to think that the reason she didn't fight them with all her might when it just started and they didn't have a strong control yet is because of her kids.

• Love 1

I feel bad for the children. At the end of the day they are kids and teens. Britney should not respond all talk negatively about her kids. They are going to keep rebelling if she keep speaking negatively about them. Jayden seemed like a intelligent kid , and I am glad he is working on his mental health.  So Jayden is aware that he’s her favorite . I pray these kids are getting therapy. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

I feel bad for the children. At the end of the day they are kids and teens. Britney should not respond all talk negatively about her kids. They are going to keep rebelling if she keep speaking negatively about them. Jayden seemed like a intelligent kid , and I am glad he is working on his mental health. 

She wanted out of the conservatorship to tell her truth, this is part of her truth that her own kids and family are selling her out. The world can see it, the world knows it and if Britney stood silent it would give the impression of her being complicit in all this, which she definitely isn't.

With every drag she reminds the world what has been done to her and her kids in front of everyone. Her kids are old enough to ask the right questions why certain things weren't allowed for Britney when they are for others. They are also old enough to ask about mental problems and what causes or impacts it can have on a person. All in all, for me they are old enough to understand the trauma and hardship of their mother and she is not dragging them as to show them tough love. A thing we have already seen in the videos, all that shows is that she's consistent in her motherhood.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block