Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

3 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

'I think Mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love & I don't think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that. We've both been through so much pressure in the past that this is our safe place now, to process all the emotional trauma we've been through to heal, heal our mental state.'

At this point his voice trails off.

If I complained, she went after him,' he resumes. 'I feel guilty, so I am there for him,' says Jayden, admitting that 'mom has treated me better.'

I had to pause after reading this part. Everything else he's saying is clearly coming from Kevin, Lynne, Jamie, etc but this part... the fact that he's offering up this information freely is so troubling. Honestly I hope she pursues parental alienation charges/ sanctions against Kevin and pushes for reunification classes with the boys. Britney and the boys deserve a relationship with each other without interference from all the rats around them. 

• Love 4

Everyone involved in this interview is irresponsible. I’d hope that the boys will understand how horrifyingly awful this conservatorship was, but honestly I think there’s a chance they’ll never see that. They’re surrounded by her abusers with their own agenda, and they don’t realize they’re being used to continue to hurt her to forward their dad’s and grandfather’s agenda.

Sending all of the positive vibes to Britney. She does not deserve this. No one does.

• Love 5

Children develop memory at around 3-4 years old these kids were born 2005 and 2006? That means that by the moment they developed memory britney was already being abused by her father in the cship, so its no surprise they dont have any respect for her as an authority figure, that is why this 16yr old feels entitled to give his mom some advice on her mental health on national tv

also i died at the “ex volley ball champion” when describing victoria? They forgot to add ex convict too

this article spins the narrative hard to make it look like these kids were raised properly thanks to kevin and victoria while interviewing them with their consent on tv about their relationship with their mother?

The kid even goes as far as to say maybe she shouldve taken a break? Ure ******* 16yo its ur mother go read a bit about how the cship worked, it was ur beloved abusive grandpa forcing her to continue and she following his orders just to keep seeing u ungrateful *******

im glad britneys pushing the limits of soical morality on how we see children, as she said it might not be ok to say it but some kids are hateful, stay strong britney dont fall for the cheap tactics, ur kids are older now they will regret this later uve done enough

• Love 5

The ******* astonishing DOUBLE STANDARD from these bratty kids is IN-SANE. 

Jamie was just trying to be a father? Yet you whine about your mom telling you to put some lotion for your greasy face? Perhaps she should lock you up in an institution, give you 0 access to money, prevent you from marrying and having kids, prevent you from traveling and monitoring every single one of your moves.

These kids are failures. Disgusting.

• Love 4

These kids were encouraged to tell on Britney if she made them mad or if she was mad at them. Their grandfather, her father, would then yell at her saying stuff like no one likes you when you behave that way. Britney's and her Children's relationship had no hope since Britney was treated like a child and mental patient pretty much the kids entire lives.

And I have no doubt Kevin and Victoria made it worse invalidating Britney saying Victoria was the kids real mom in every way that counts. Everything would have made any parenting Britney tried seemingly overreaching in their eyes. And all the while the family was belittling Britney, they were forcing her to work so they all could have a good life style.

But no matter what, Britney's boys should never have been allowed to talk about her mental health. It's sickening by all parties.

This family is still doing everything they can to invalidate Britney and make her seem and feel like everything was her fault.They want Britney and the world bto think Britne's crazy and everyone else is normal and right to invalidate her.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Having grown up with a mother who was severely traumatized by her life, I didn't quite understand her pain until I reached a certain age. There was no way my teenage brain was ever going to understand my mom's adult trauma. I think they're going to really regret doing this when they get older and they can understand what Britney went through. They're being led astray by some pretty irresponsible adults, the interviewer included, to sell a story and make money... they can't even see that because they're so naive. This whole situation is just sad. I feel for Britney for having to see this and knowing what she sacrificed for them

• Love 3
  • Like 5

This is not good. I hope Britney doesn’t spiral after seeing this. 

Its interesting that the boys have so much understanding of their grandfather, grandmother and uncle (presumably their aunt too although she’s mysteriously not mentioned) but can’t really extend that understanding toward their mom. I get more so Preston having that perspective since Britney allegedly treated him worse. Honestly, I noticed that Britney appeared to pay Jayden more attention than Preston when they were kids too. I figured that was because he was the baby and seemed to be a cry baby at that. 

Anyway, I am disappointed to hear the boys have such a poor view of Britney. It seems Jayden is more understanding than his brother. I admire them supporting each other and sticking together as brothers. But it’s clear that the Federline/Spears family has indoctrinated them against their mom instead of anyone trying to help them have sympathy and understand. And that’s sad. Kids shouldn’t have to bear the responsibility of giving their parents the benefit of the doubt, though. It’s a shame that Britney was in a corrupt arrangement and clearly did not have the resources she needed to parent them the way they seemed to need to be. 

The truth is, we don’t know what all the boys experienced and more than that how those experiences made them feel. I think Britney did the best she could under the circumstances but being in a conservatorship for no reason instead of getting real, accurate help clearly affected how she interacted with everyone — including her children. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

I wonder if it's for both Sean and Jayden or just Jayden. I heard the C-section is not as good as the regular birthing. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Could be another reason for her to go surrogate if that's the case.

Both kids were a c-section and you can’t have a c-section and turn around and give birth v@gin@lly. It’s not recommend, anyway. And not typical. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, D_Britfan said:

They talk about their “emotional trauma” while pretty much marginalising hers i just…i cant I Cant Modern Family GIF by HULU

They’re self-centered privileged white teenage boys. Idk what to tell y’all. 

I feel for them to an extent. But they’re not going to really get and understand her perspective and experience any time soon. They have what their dad and grandparents and uncle have told them about Britney and their own negative experiences with their mom. They’re not going to see the big picture or get a real understanding for years to come. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block