Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

44 minutes ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

I had to pause after reading this part. Everything else he's saying is clearly coming from Kevin, Lynne, Jamie, etc but this part... the fact that he's offering up this information freely is so troubling. Honestly I hope she pursues parental alienation charges/ sanctions against Kevin and pushes for reunification classes with the boys. Britney and the boys deserve a relationship with each other without interference from all the rats around them. 

I know y’all won’t like this… but that’s valid. That’s Preston’s and Jayden’s experience. That has nothing to do with family telling them anything. It does have to do, more than likely, with her being in a conservatorship and how she was treated. She may have taken things out on Preston. It’s not really excusable or right but moms do things like that. I’m sure it wasn’t on purpose or anything but it can happen. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I feel like if I was the interviewer I’d be like jayden when ur mom was ur age she was helping conceptualize her music videos, dancing in rehearsals, recording an album in Sweden, doing auditions, mall tours, touring, doing interviews and press tours….have you even worked a **** Dairy Queen shift? Have you worked a day in ur life? Do you know what a job is? 

seriously - the adults in his life - Victoria, Kevin - should be sued for child manipulation. No 16 year old boy thinks to do an interview like this to the press on his own. He’s not plugging a show or his tiktok or whatever, he’s just defending certain family members over his mother? This is SO transparent and cringey. Team con absolutely put him up to this. He didn’t just ring up some trashy network and begged to talk about his relationship with his mom on tv when he’s never done anything like this before. Ugh I feel sick

It’s also odd because for the boys to be on one accord and them—really Preston — being oh so private, this is a 180. This is all Kevin’s doing. He’s the ringleader and I guess the whole Federline clan is going along with it. 

The attack on Britney’s mental health will never end. And that’s unfortunate. No matter how much progress has been made with mental health and celebrities or otherwise, Britney will always be vilified for hers. That’s terrible. 

• Love 5

These aren’t smart kids. They live in a controlled environment too and they just don’t know it yet. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
I truly hope when they hit 18, they go to college, get a job /internship one day and learn critical thinking skills. They will learn the hard way. 

Tbh I don’t see it. I think they will follow the same path as Kfed, JL and Bryan. Getting cash on the side from Britney and getting nepotism’s jobs. These boys had no chance. Neither did Britney being a mom with Kfed.

I’m so sad for her. But I hope she stays strong with her new husband and team. She can start a new family and build on the recent success of HMC. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

These aren’t smart kids. They live in a controlled environment too and they just don’t know it yet. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
I truly hope when they hit 18, they go to college, get a job /internship one day and learn critical thinking skills. They will learn the hard way. 

Tbh I don’t see it. I think they will follow the same path as Kfed, JL and Bryan. Getting cash on the side from Britney and getting nepotism’s jobs. These boys had no chance. Neither did Britney being a mom with Kfed.

I’m so sad for her. But I hope she stays strong with her new husband and team. She can start a new family and build on the recent success of HMC. 

Because Kevin turned them into robots. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, div said:

They are so dumb for letting this interview happen. Doesnt Kevin realises that Jayden will be hated for it?

Yes, for them to be worried about social media harassment, it’s their beloved “god” father Kevin who is making things worse for them. But he can do no wrong in their eyes. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

This is 1000% what will happen. They see her as a cash cow. One they love but have no real understanding for. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I know y’all won’t like this… but that’s valid. That’s Preston’s and Jayden’s experience. That has nothing to do with family telling them anything. It does have to do, more than likely, with her being in a conservatorship and how she was treated. She may have taken things out on Preston. It’s not really excusable or right but moms do things like that. I’m sure it wasn’t on purpose or anything but it can happen. 

I'm not denying their experience at all. I don't pretend to know Britney Spears on any intimate level. That's their mom so I'll take their word over anyone else. But the adults around them are keeping them in a toxic bubble and their perspective is incredibly skewed. Jayden is talking as if the Sherine Ebadi declaration doesn't exist. As if Controlling Britney Spears wasn't released. They can feel however they want to feel about their mom but they need to understand they sound dumb right now suggesting that Kevin and Spears family is anything but a bunch of criminals and enablers given what we know now. This isn't 2008 anymore.

• Love 4

Well i see Preston can be a lot like Britney mentally. Watching the pics the only 1 with Preston and yet he looks so miserable while Jayden is in love for attention.  Jayden is more artistic and open. It was hard for them both to not be with their mother properly bc she was under cship. And she felt miserable and angry but i do believe she did her best.

As for them talking about their grandfather and memaw as good people...well they r good to them i guess. But they certainly were not good to Britney. Otherwise lynne won't go asking court pay her fees  and jamie he is still embarassing human pretending to be a father who still in court after so many years of torturing her.

If Kevin wasn't so stupid he would explain that kids their mother went through a lot. And she needs them like never be4. Yet they choose to make it public to have some money. I am more than sure Jayden will get smth bought to him for that interview. And that is sad.

Still don't think we should be hating on them. It will be tough journey for them. I am scared Kevin and music industry will get to Jayden to make money from new Spears.

• Like 3

If JJ wants a job in the entertainment business one day slagging your mom off for the sake of your loser dad and the Spears family ain’t it! Good luck :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Kfed is dumb, dumb and dumb. If he had any sense getting the kids closer to Britney would be the move now, so he can still get money. But it seems they have gone the drastic route of trying to make Britney breakdown so they can get it back to how it used to be. Dumb and pathetic. It won’t work. 
There people are stuck in the past lmao 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Do they even have academic aspirations? Do you think KFed pushes them? I think KFeds only plan was the child support and then have the kids work and feed him. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

I'm not denying their experience at all. I don't pretend to know Britney Spears on any intimate level. That's their mom so I'll take their word over anyone else. But the adults around them are keeping them in a toxic bubble and their perspective is incredibly skewed. Jayden is talking as if the Sherine Ebadi declaration doesn't exist. As if Controlling Britney Spears wasn't released. They can feel however they want to feel about their mom but they need to understand they sound dumb right now suggesting that Kevin and Spears family is anything but a bunch of criminals and enablers given what we know now. This isn't 2008 anymore.

I totally get that. And I agree. They’ll get it one day. Hopefully. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, limecakes said:

Do they even have academic aspirations? Do you think KFed pushes them? I think KFeds only plan was the child support and then have the kids work and feed him. 

I’ve read music producing/ DJing and JJ seems impressed by being popular and the entertainment business. Not a good sign… 

The irony is they will find themselves in a Britney/ Jamie scenarios where Kfed will want to get a cut and control it. These boys will learn the hard way. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block