Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

14 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

After the conservatorship was established in 2008 Britney acquired shared custody again, and occasional snapshots of Britney with the boys over the years – beaming at the camera at a baseball match, celebrating birthday dinners, splashing around in a swimming pool – suggest a tender bond between mother and sons was forged. 

But Kevin was reportedly given 70 per cent custody in 2019. 

The children then stopped their over night stays. Their monitors visits became less frequent, until they decided to stop visiting their mom

This just perfectly surmised how they used access to her kids to keep her in the conservatorship. She actually got to see them more as long as she complied with team con. Then, when she refused to do the dance move and was institutionalized for those five months in 2019, they slashed her custody, finally motivating her enough to get out.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

exactly

and I think even more than a sacrifice, because it wasn't even something that she had the chance to choose, it was more like she endured everything for the fear of losing them, to end up like this? With the most ungrateful pair of sons ever?

I remember years ago when we all said that it was probably just for the sake of the kids. Or that maybe even they could try to save her once they turned 18. How far we were from reality :clownery_makeup_meme: 

Now instead we'll have to keep an eye on her until the end of her days so her sons don't try to put her in a conservatorship when she's an elder woman or something 

I kinda knew they would turn into ungrateful brats one day.  Most logical conclusion based on the amount of time they were spending with their father as compared to time spent with their mother. They are mere pawns. They can never be hers. She has realized it and have made peace with this fact, evident from her eagerness to start a family. And conceive again. I pray she gets the normal life she wants with Sam.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

They share a home with their father and his wife Victoria, 39, a former volleyball champion, Kevin's older children, Kori, 20 and Kaleb, 18, from a previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson, and his two children with Victoria – Jordan, 11 and eight-year-old Peyton. 'I feel this is my safe place. My home,' says Jayden. 'I love everybody here.'

I think it's extremely telling that despite ALL SIX of Kevin's children living in the same household, four of which Britney has had some hand in raising, only Jayden and Kaleb are doing this interview. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

I feel bad for the children. At the end of the day they are kids and teens. Britney should not respond all talk negatively about her kids. They are going to keep rebelling if she keep speaking negatively about them. Jayden seemed like a intelligent kid , and I am glad he is working on his mental health.  So Jayden is aware that he’s her favorite . I pray these kids are getting therapy. 

At their age I was normal person who had adult opinions and realized what am I saying about someone else. Seems they know $#IT about her life and what her family made. Probably they inherited more from father, than from her. Minimally one of her sons.

Can we refrain from calling them names? These are still her children and they should be treated as such. No one was calling them names when they were taking trips to museums and going on hiking trips and taking cute mom/son pics and we all were 😍😍😍 over them. As frustrating as this was to read, they’re opinion will change in time. They were probably put up to this by their lazy father because no 15 year old is gonna sign up to do interviews like this on their own. I hate How it’s gotten to this, especially now that the conservatorship is over but I dont doubt that she loves those boys. They’re her whole life. They just don’t know the details and the impact their dad and grandpa have had on her. Not sure why he’s giving the family so much credit for doing absolutely nothing. 

• Love 3

Unfortunately when boys grow up seeing their father or male members of the family mistreat their mother, they learn to behave like them and they grow up thinking that is how women should be treated. Very rarely do they grow up to be sensitive and have empathy for their moms or other women. And girls who grow up in such environments think being mistreated by men is normal. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Can we refrain from calling them names? These are still her children and they should be treated as such. No one was calling them names when they were taking trips to museums and going on hiking trips and taking cute mom/son pics and we all were 😍😍😍 over them. As frustrating as this was to read, they’re opinion will change in time. They were probably put up to this by their lazy father because no 15 year old is gonna sign up to do interviews like this on their own. I hate How it’s gotten to this, especially now that the conservatorship is over but I dont doubt that she loves those boys. They’re her whole life. They just don’t know the details and the impact their dad and grandpa have had on her. Not sure why he’s giving the family so much credit for doing absolutely nothing. 

why? this kid says on TV that his mother "wants attention". Has no ounce of sympathy or respect for her by doing this. We will call them by their names

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Elle90s said:

I feel bad for the children. At the end of the day they are kids and teens. Britney should not respond all talk negatively about her kids. They are going to keep rebelling if she keep speaking negatively about them. Jayden seemed like a intelligent kid , and I am glad he is working on his mental health.  So Jayden is aware that he’s her favorite . I pray these kids are getting therapy. 

Just my thoughts: if they are old enough to go on TV and do interviews, they’re old enough to take the backlash. Kfed has custody and allowed it, knowing what would happen, so it’s his fault really. They did this for their father and I guarantee you Kfed made money to exploit Britney. It’s disgusting.

If the kids would actually speak to their mother, instead of betraying her to the media, she would have handled this privately. But I think her response was well handled and beautifully written considering they haven’t spoken to or seen Britney is quite some time. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block