Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

The saddest moments when you read it:

1. he doesn’t have an empathy for her mother even all she has experienced. She was a slave in a direct meaning. And he was raised that way that he thinks human trafficking is ok. Thank you California court for taking kids from her mother and letting those *%%* raise them. Truly democratic.
  2. the praise “Jayden says, 'doesn't like the cameras. He asked my mother not to post his photos, and she did it anyway. So it didn't go well.'” Are you fkkiding me?! It feels like he punishes her. It’s like a revenge for him for not obey to his word about insta?! It’s so cruel and evil.. so he was raised that can be in control of Britney as well.. why everybody is trying to correct her?! Even minors 
  3. Love money can move mountains ! Even kiss Jamie’s ***! 
  • Love 5
  • Like 4

Don't come for me, but: I always had feelings that Britney preferences Jayden over Sean, and now Jayden confirms it sort of. I have been around here since 2007 (even before that) and I always have noticed Britney carried Jayden and barely Preston in candids. Doesn't have to mean anything, but it came to a point that I started noticing and gave me mixed feelings.

• Like 4

I never liked Jayden really…he just always seemed too entitled, spoiled, rude, a true pick me. 

I like Sean, although he’s more quiet I think he’s the more empathetic one. They are both still so young to even fully understand what happened with Britney but reading this, it definitely seems they were brainwashed. It’s sad..they don’t know how much Britney just wanted to be married, have her babies, and live in peace. EVERYTHING was stolen from her all because her family wanted HER money once they realized she was starting to cut ppl off and say NO. 

• Like 4

this should've been a PRIVATE conversation with their mother, we do not need to hear these things, the media should not be cashing in on their family trauma and britney of all people deserves her privacy, hell even the kids deserves their privacy. I think its sad jayden has openly spoke like this but honestly what do we expect? he was raised by the c-ship, admits he was the golden child and is now being propped up as the mouthpiece for her "family".

I do find it interesting he says preston always got the brunt of things when it came to discipline from britney yet...he is the only one so far that hasn't said anything publicly? wasn't jamie violent towards preston and that was the whole purpose for the restraining order? I wonder if that's a big reason why preston is not speaking publicly, he knows its all bull

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

More than anything, this is sad. It's a very complex situation and who knows what they have been told and brainwashed with. It's also possible that they are genuinely having issues with their mother, which is fairly normal for teenagers but most people don't have the world watching and judging, albeit they are inviting it themselves. Britney's life and experiences has probably added a lot of complexities and nuances to their relationship. They do seem quite detached from the seriousness of the conservatorship abuse and the impact that had on her, but I think they will gain more understanding on that as they get older, it circles back to the fact that it sounds like they have definitely been influenced by their father and others around them.

The person who is really to blame here is Kevin. What a responsible parent would have said is "No, no matter how mad you are at your mom right now, you are not doing an interview and taking this to the public, because when you are older you will probably regret it and it's also going to open you up to a lot of attention and criticism", especially when Britney wasn't even publicising any difficulties in her relationship with her sons, so there was no need to even put this out there in the first place. Clearly Kevin just couldn't resist all of the offer$ he was getting.

And both Britney and Kevin needs to stop drag each other public. There is nothing worse than parents talking bad about your other parent. I know its Kevins fault because he started and I really understand that Britney felt like attacking him back. BUT Its not gonna make the situation with the kids any batter. Trust me. They both need to stop that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’m sure the kids have trauma 

Also pretty sure they are blaming the wrong people. Yes your mother wasn’t giving you a normal childhood, BECAUSE she wasn’t allowed to due to the leeches like your dad and your precious meemaw and peepaw that trapped her and prohibited her being a normal morher, while that’s all she wanted to be and do, be your mom and be with you. 

• Love 7

I think I’m shock at this.

i didn’t think I could hate a child, but then Jayden Federline spoke like this. 

“Oh we take back what we said and regret what we said” about an abusive man who’s actions required a restraining order, but the traumatised mothers who been forced to be in the public eye and knows no different, “we don’t like her posting” 

Ridiculous 

40 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Don't come for me, but: I always had feelings that Britney preferences Jayden over Sean, and now Jayden confirms it sort of. I have been around here since 2007 (even before that) and I always have noticed Britney carried Jayden and barely Preston in candids. Doesn't have to mean anything, but it came to a point that I started noticing and gave me mixed feelings.

I noticed that too back then. Maybe, uncounsciously, Preston looking like Kfed played a role… 

It’s ironic that eventually, Preston may end up being the least attention ***** of the whole family. 

• Like 1

"former volleyball champion". That makes me laugh, every time. Was it beach volleyball?

Also, is there anything worse than the media letting some 14 year-old pontificate like he possesses the wisdom of the ages? Especially when he clearly just wants to stick it to his mother.

It's an astonishing piece of writing, though. Trying to frame Britney's entrapment as some kind of extended family feud, with "blame on both sides, but so much love" (Paraphrasing).

They should definitely leave those kids alone. They're only forcing them to take positions that, unless they're sociopaths, they will cringe to look back at, should they ever bother to leave the nest and let other voices into their lives. Poor judgment on everyone's part to let them participate.

1 hour ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

And both Britney and Kevin needs to stop drag each other public. There is nothing worse than parents talking bad about your other parent. I know its Kevins fault because he started and I really understand that Britney felt like attacking him back. BUT Its not gonna make the situation with the kids any batter. Trust me. They both need to stop that. 

People need to **** off with the whole “both sides” bull****. Only one side side is going on a big smear campaign to trashy tabloids and TV shows, there no “both” in this.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block