Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

Loveeeee how it’s ALL about them and their thoughts of the family.  NEVER about their actual mother’s feelings and caring about HER as a human being.  Part of healing is being with the people you love and they have utterly abandoned her.  I’m sad to hear that she favored Jayden, but it’s not uncommon at all for a parent to have a “favorite”, especially when one is very outgoing and the other isn’t.    It’s a sad, but true reality and I hope Britney can work on that as a mother…but still they have no genuine care for the trauma their mother has endured.  He simply admits it went on too long…yeah Jayden, how would you like to have no rights for 13 years?  Pretty sure you’d hate your family too.  Britney is a person…not just your mother.  Consider her feelings and her frustrations.  Every hardship they faced from their mother was a direct result of the abuse she suffered from her feelings of imprisonment - JAMIE and LYNNE are to blame for allowing that to go on for as long as they did.  Britney is a global music legend…the chaos surrounding her will never end…you either or your mother or you don’t…and you’re proving the latter is the truth.  And she has a right to call them hateful.  They are. They sit there idly and let their siblings talk complete and utter crap about their mother to strangers online among other things.  Stand up for her.  You don’t have to see her if you need space and time to heal…but a child who loves his mother doesn’t let their family dog her online so negatively.  Britney is obviously not a perfect human being for FFS…why does no one treat her like a human being with feelings of her own?  It’s ALWAYS all about everyone BUT her.  A damn shame.

• Love 6

Someone should teach this kid that his mother is a GROWN WOMAN. She can do whatever the **** she wants, stop using her mental health issues against her, that's the lowest thing you can do to someone. 

She doesn't need your permission, kid. She's the reason you, you brother, your daddy "Jesus" and your whole family put food on the table. 

Now I get why Britney likes to post nude pictures. Everyone in that nasty family think they can tell her what to do, what to say, what to wear... She's 40! WTF. The conservatorship days are OVER. Like it or not. She's FREE. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I AM SO SAD FOR BRITNEY.

the reason she was in the c-ship in the first place was because of how much she loved them and wanted to spend more time with them!! And every time she wanted to break out, they would hold her access to her kids over her head and it worked.

her kids should be ASHAMED and disappointed with themselves! 

britney, I’m so so so sorry. You deserve so much more than this.

• Love 1

the more & more I see about these dynamics,

the more & more it's obvious.. Everyone from her parents to her siblings, to her ex husband and now the children are jealous of her celebrity/fame/fortune. Do they ******* realize it is HER who afforded them so many luxuries in life and privilege. Not them??? No one really cares about them, I hate to be rude, and I believe they're jealous HATEFUL & HURTFUL towards her, because of it.. Instead of being grateful and quiet instead it's exploit exploit exploit we deserve to make money off of this situation, because BRITNEY did this to us.. Not the other way around.. Unreal 

Just disgusting all around, from the managers to the conservatorship to the family.. It's like one web of ugly vile hateful jealous ungrateful **** bags trying to get whatever they can from her and also trash her at the same time to bring her down and be abusive towards HER tbh.. I just can't :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This all just feels wrong :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It doesn’t feel right to speak on Britney’s kids even if Kevin irresponsibly threw them to the wolves.  

All I pray and hope for is healing amongst Britney and her boys. And I pray that she remains hopeful of the future and continues to lead with a warm and loving heart.  We love you, Britney 💛

I don’t really want to comment on her children but I will say the way the entire Spears/Federline family (including them) is gaslighting her is one of the sickest things I’ve ever witnessed. I understand they are young and I wonder in time how much they’ll regret this. It’s the same as Jamie-Lynne interview - her basically saying ppl feel sorry for and have empathy for her, but showing absolutely zero for Britney. I really want Jayden to genuinely explain why B should associate with ppl who took her rights away for 13 years under a fraudulent c-ship that had no legality and forgive them, have them at her wedding - literally why?! B should have cut her entire family off legally early in her life if anything, these are sick ppl. I still don’t understand why ppl are acting like her losing her rights in a probate c-ship for 13 years with NO basis is normal/ok?! Like even the media don’t address this enough, the complete and absolute absurdity that this could ever happen to anyone! Maybe someone should strip Jaycens rights for the next decade and see how forgiving he’d be after. Ugh it makes me feel icky to comment on her children so I’ll stop, but this entire thing is absolutely sick.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, mstark said:

I'm not doubting for a second that these poor boys have several serious traumas. But none of them would've happened if their grandparents hadn't decided to abuse their mother for 13 years instead of giving her space to heal after her divorce. 

I genuinely don’t even understand how they have trauma…to me it just screams “she is the victim everyone thinks she is”.  They have lived a low-key life out of the spotlight.  Any trauma they have is due to their father’s inability to parent correctly and teach them about mental health and that their mother’s struggles and pain are valid and that she needs their support.  They have chosen to be away from her and play this victim game.  She has posted VERY little of them over the years so if Preston is so upset about his mother proudly posting his picture a time or two, that’s on him for failing to realize he has a mother who loves him and is proud of him.  But yeah you’re totally right, they also fail to recognize what their grandparents did to their mother and that she is a person just like they are.  They clearly have no grasp of empathy.  I’d like for someone to ask them how they would feel if their father did to them what Jamie did to Britney.  I feel so bad for her, she literally has no one to support her and love her through this painful time.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

How amazing would it be if other celebrity kids made a collective documentary explaining how much they love their mother for being herself and loving her body?  And how they see how their mother suffers with her mental health from time to time (we all do and many of them have admitted to it) and they just sit down and love her and talk to her about it?  And it should be “dedicated to JJ and Preston - the ungratefuls.” :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, mstark said:

I'm not doubting for a second that these poor boys have several serious traumas. But none of them would've happened if their grandparents hadn't decided to abuse their mother for 13 years instead of giving her space to heal after her divorce. 

EXACTLY, THANK YOU! The literally whole effing reason for their trauma is because their father/his lawyer/grandparents decided to enslave their mother for financial benefit instead of actually giving a f-k about her. I’m sure B was going through it mentally at the time but whatever issues she may have been having have been made 1000 times worse by then enduring 13 years of forced isolation/medicalisation/grueling work. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I genuinely don’t even understand how they have trauma…to me it just screams “she is the victim everyone thinks she is”.  They have lived a low-key life out of the spotlight.  Any trauma they have is due to their father’s inability to parent correctly and teach them about mental health and that their mother’s struggles and pain are valid and that she needs their support.  They have chosen to be away from her and play this victim game.  She has posted VERY little of them over the years so if Preston is so upset about his mother proudly posting his picture a time or two, that’s on him for failing to realize he has a mother who loves him and is proud of him.  But yeah you’re totally right, they also fail to recognize what their grandparents did to their mother and that she is a person just like they are.  They clearly have no grasp of empathy.  I’d like for someone to ask them how they would feel if their father did to them what Jamie did to Britney.  I feel so bad for her, she literally has no one to support her and love her through this painful time.

I actually don't think they haven't got empathy, I think they don't have actual KNOWLEDGE of how things went down. The media narrative around c-ship has probably been presented to them as a lie. And I could swear Britney worked very hard not to alienate them from anyone in the family because, unlike the rest of them, she understands the importance of that for two young boys. Until playing that game literally almost cost her her life.  

I mean they’ll be 18 soon and people will stop pretending like they care what they have to think. My whole thing is, she was literally enslaved for over a decade and forced to do everything on her schedule every single day. They won’t understand the impact of that until decades from now. I won’t be interested in hearing their exclusive interview in 2050.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Easy There said:

I am sorry but he sounds like spoiled entitled brat.

That’s exactly what they have become probably. They’ve been away from Britney for too long.
The damage is done unfortunately.

They are young and it’s easy to manipulate them. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block