Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

55 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

New scenes were added to this one. 

“Concerned for her well-being Jamie became the conservator” he was concerned by money and control never by the health of his daughter. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:
And will there be a day when they will stop showing the shaving head images ? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: They like to reduce her to that all the time, remind every time that she suffered from a breakdown, it’s disgusting.

• Love 2

This is so hard to read. I'm sorry but the boys sound super spoiled and brainwashed. They sound like they have no respect for their mother and Kevin lets them do whatever the hell they want.  Great job Kevin for messing up Britney and her sons relationship you loser. One day the boys will wake up from their spell and realize Britney fought so hard to give them a good life. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I read she died with mysterious death with suicide.:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

The Spears family, making us all doubt the reality, Jamie's sister, Leigh,  told how dark that family is. So there was a confirmation about her grandmother?  That's weird, and I read that the townspeople are not allowed to go near the grave or ask about her! I don't remember where I read it but I had seen it. 

I have always said that they seem to be a cult from generation to generation. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

The Spears family, making us all doubt the reality, Jamie's sister, Leigh,  told how dark that family is. So there was a confirmation about her grandmother?  That's weird, and I read that the townspeople are not allowed to go near the grave or ask about her! I don't remember where I read it but I had seen it. 

I have always said that they seem to be a cult from generation to generation. 

Oh my...!!! We all should finding information about her grandma!!!

• Love 1

Also my god can someone throw a cold glass of water at Jayden and be like “ur mom has a song out right now w Elton John. The ONLY thing u should be doing in the press right now is promoting that and showing ur support” 

your mom has a song that came out LAST WEEK w ELTON JOHN. 

Like Do We need to spell it out???? Ur in the press promoting Jamie spears???? What the ****???? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block