Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

1 minute ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

I really regret reading this article. I genuinely wanted to believe that Kevin was pushing them into this but I don't know now. I know I won't use the excuse that they're children. There are Britney fans their age that learned all about the conservatorship and actively advocated for her freedom. If they know how to record their mom in the middle of a fight at 11/12 then they know how to find the truth about their mom and her abusers.

Exactly 

this is why I can’t stand the “ThErYe KiDs” excuse 

• Love 9

this is absolutely devastating to read, because I   don't feel there's a wrong party here.... other than perhaps K-Fed, who has lived off of Britney's money and fame for the past 13 years. 

these boys are probably speaking their truth right now, and I  have to admit, I   can't imagine what it must have felt like, to grow up in the middle of this firestorm. There's no doubt Lynne has redeeming qualities as a Grandma, or that Bryan could be a cool Uncle, but those relationships are all strained because of this conservatorship. 

at the end of the day, I  believe in Britney, and I  BELIEVE her story. The conservatorship has never made sense to me. But if it's the nude photos and constant messy videos that make the boys uncomfortable over the last few years (teenage development years), you'd think Britney's focus would be on their development, and not continuing to post that content.... content which continues to get her negative press. 

She's a free woman, and it's her body, her decision. I   respect that. Unfortunately though, this limelight and these decisions are going to cost her what's left of her children. 

to me this just continues to be such a 😢 story. Really hoping Britney is coping ok, and processing all of it... I  know we all want that comeback, but It just seems like it's the last thing she should be concerned about. 

All of that being said though, it's hard to just say Britney be a Mom and take the high road... these little ****s recorded their Mom disciplining them (In an appropriate fashion) and broadcasted it all over the internet. It's very easy to see them just being puppets, along side their Dad, in Grandpa Jamie's game.... 

• Love 3

They expect a person who was enslaved and forced to work to fill the pockets of others to stay sane? 

Completely selfish then they have the nerve to talk about positivity and not wanting the public eye or drama …. Yet do this interview that no one will care about ? Ya ok FLOPS

• Love 3

They aren't speaking their truth. They are parroting the family line.

Sooner or later they will find out their fancy stuff came from mom, not the family doting over little cash cows. 

They should learn some respect, appreciation, kindness  for their mom and grow some hearts, guts and brains. Selfish bratty disappointments. 

Her world doesn't revolve around them any more. At some point parents have to let kids face consequences of their choices. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block