Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

5 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

Jamie Lynn says she has the same abusive family dynamic as Britney, yet no one cares about her story the way they do about Britney's.

Because she's not the one who's been in a conservatorship for 13 years !!!

It's obvious she has suffered from the situation but at least she was free.

Idk, if it would have happened to my sister I would stay over at her house and do something.

I just don't get it.

I'm sure she regrets it now or may be she was naive or didn't wanted to hurt anyone. She light be a good person but I think it's not her time to talk now. It just paint her a bad image and people start to get ****ed up with the story.

Also i don't think it's good for Brit. All this mess literally kills more her image and I'm afraid now her career is really over and the world will have a very bad image of her.

Today a guy who wasn't from the Britney army told me Brit is crazy.

So I just don't know what to think. I think Brit and everyone should remain silent now or stop that mess. I think Brit should do an interview once and. For all and close the chapter the go for a hiatus. 

6 hours ago, generation glory said:

She said she told Britney that all she had to do is move away live out of state for six months to establish residence to get outta the cship. How the **** was Britney supposed to even leave her house without Jamie’s security guards watching her every move. If she did move outta state for six months that still wouldn’t do anything since Britney was a conservatee with no legal rights to move in with JL or anybody anywhere.

I thought that was SO BS. JUNO LOU KNOWS DAMN WELL BRITNEY HAD NO ACCESS TO HER MONEY AND HAD TO ASK TO SPEND IT. How tf can britney move or do anything when her money is controlled by the people wanting the con? If juno lou actually did tell Britney that, then she's petty af. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Sia said:

I agree. Putting Jamie Lynn's attitude aside, people can only expect Jamie Lynn to do so much. I feel like people have this idea that just because she's family, it gives her access to all of the details and involvement of the conservatorship which is not true. Jamie Lynn still has her own life and family to take care of, she can't get consumed by something that she is simply not a part of.

We already know that Britney was manipulated by the lawyers and the conservatorship team, what makes people think they didn't manipulate Jamie Lynn too? If anything, I think Jamie Lynn saw through some of the BS but with a strained relationship, what exactly could she do? 

I'm not trying to take away from Britney's experience, but from the outside, Britney's handling of this entire situation seems very childish. She's a 40-year old woman (let that sink in) having a teenage level meltdown on IG about her sister. Britney's posts are somewhat erratic, especially with the posting, deleting, then reposting, then editing, etc. It seems that she can't make up her mind about how she feels and Jamie Lynn saying that Britney would block her, then unblock her, then reach out, seems pretty realistic - given what we've seen lately.

I keep hearing that Jamie Lynn is trash talking Britney but is she really? She has never once called Britney a ****** or anything else. Jamie Lynn feels a certain way about things and if she wants to tell stories then let her. Those are her experiences and seeing Britney's reaction to everything does make me wonder really how stable her state of mind really is. And no I'm not saying she's crazy, but Britney clearly has a certain way of dealing with things.

How many threads do you need to recognise she is lying, gaslighting and avoiding facts...

She tried to move funds, and her husband got nearly 200k from Britney's estate. 

• Love 8

She could have used that podcast to really talk about her book, her projects and her own life, but she decided to keep making it about Britney. I get that she’s part of her life, but this is ridiculous. 
I hate that text. She’s like campaigning for her father, or something. 
Also, I just can’t buy that she was opposed to the c-ship when she’s so close to Loucifer. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
45 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I thought that was SO BS. JUNO LOU KNOWS DAMN WELL BRITNEY HAD NO ACCESS TO HER MONEY AND HAD TO ASK TO SPEND IT. How tf can britney move or do anything when her money is controlled by the people wanting the con? If juno lou actually did tell Britney that, then she's petty af. 

Jimbo Lice knew all of this and that's why she offered help because she knew Britney actually was not going to be able to move. She just wanted to pretend and keep a sisterhood facade on so she could continue benefiting from her sister's abuse.

• Love 2

part 2 made her look even worse. she wrote whole text to cover herself right at the time where free britney was already at its peak.

she publicly never did anything, she is still hanging out with lou taylor, she is even in those messages protecting her father, alcoholic, human trafficker and abuser,

and if anything those messages mean for 12 years she was eating salad and not once bothering to made sure her sister is ok.

this whole 'book' and 'podcast' showed she truly doesnt care. if anything shes happy britney was in conservatorship because she thought she can be 'golden' child again. when britney is rebelious it makes her look good. because she truly is in her father ***.

i have no idea what hold that failed father and husband has over them, but they all seem in trans when talking about jamie spears.

poor britney. i think its good she blocked her.

she doesnt have a sister :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I know that my comment won’t be very popular, but I watched the 2-part interview and I feel kind of sorry for Jamie Lynn and her family. I love Britney and maybe I’m too sensitive but I agree that from now on, the Britney Army has nothing to do with what’s going on between Britney and her sister. They should rule it privately. Yes, you’ll tell me that JL just wrote a book about her life (and Britney’s)… but seriously, I would have done the same thing in that situation… so the more you try to take her down, the more she’ll fight, and I can’t blame her for that. 

And if you really are a Britney fan, you should admit that Brit needs help, more than anything. She once was the best entertainer in the world, we don’t know if she will perform in the future, so all we can do now is send her love and wish her the best… 

Yes, Britney still can entertain, but I’m not sure it’s for the good reasons :-(

I’ll always follow Britney, because she’s my idol since 1999 and I have hope that she could come back strong. What I know about Britney is that she can always surprise us!

Honestly, I only hope for love and respect. That’s it and sorry for my english, I’m a French Canadian!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block