Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Jimbo Lice knew all of this and that's why she offered help because she knew Britney actually was not going to be able to move. She just wanted to pretend and keep a sisterhood facade on so she could continue benefiting from her sister's abuse.

I LOVE HOW WE ALL NEVER CALL HER BY HER REAL NAME ANYMORE LOLOLOL-JIMBO LICE

Nene Leakes Smiling GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

These text messages sound so calculated and strategically written, like she wrote them for the sole purpose of clearing her name.  Why didn't she read us text messages pre-November?  Or pre-June testimony?  She knew at the time the world was against her and was watching her, and it seems like she wrote those out of fear.  What a waste of time it was to read those text messages because it literally made me believe her less.   Yes, Jamie-Lynn, it is true that you sent these texts, but I truly question the intent behind them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

If she was so educated on cship why didn't she put a request to court to terminate it. Looks more like she was trying to manipulate Britney to comply with her dad and show that Sam was the only reason she was still under cship. Which is bs. As her father only resigned then he was mandated by court. Jl is full of $hiit. All of them are. And i think Britney goes back and worth with that family cause she wants to forgive them, believe them. They r her blood for god sakes. But they keep betraying her with those kind of things. This is why Britney is the way she is today. She has 0 ppl to believe. She was taken advantage of sam lutfi but then her family did even worse. And i feel like today Britney feels like strangers has more sympathy than my family and that breaks her heart. So sad stupid jl can not understand that and HELP her sister not push narrative of nobody caring about her. Cause yes jl. We do not care about u. Cause all u do now is trying to whiten urself by pushing crazy Britney agenda. And u should be ashamed and disgusted of urself.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

In a previous interview JL claimed that until this day she has very little knowledge of how the conservatorship works, but in this part 2 interview she explained how the Court is susceptible to responsibility for anything that happens to Britney since they placed her in the conservatorship.  I didn't know that before, so you sound very knowledgeable about the conservatorship.  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Some of you are so gullable it's sad. Jamie Lynn has a book to sell you. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Really. at the end of the day, Britney said she was abused by her dad within her conservatorship. Juno, not once, has come out in brits defense and supported her  against the person(s) who had abused her. Instead,  Juno is on their side. That same side that forced britney ***** and forced to sing in the morning, for no reason at all, against brits wishes. EFF JUNO & if anyone feels bad for her, then please log off. Britney would not want your support.

• Love 5

Is that supposed to be your shield Juno? One pathetic message which was sent by the time everything was started to fall apart?

spacer.png

You were and are clearly trying get to the winning side of the gravy train which is evident by constant fixation on "I have nothing to gain!". Yes you do.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I also feel conflicted about how much I should disagree with JL.  I don't think it's correct to minimize JL's traumas, because she is right in that she grew up in the same family dynamic as Britney, so I'm sure she has her own experiences.  But the "I matter too" narrative seems wrong and ill-timed.   Given everything Britney went through (and we don't even know the half of it yet), it feels so odd to listen to JL complain about things that really do seem trivial in comparison to Britney's experiences.  Even more odd given the timing.  JL's traumas aside, I still do not believe that she is innocent with respect to the conservatorship.  Doing nothing while knowing the truth makes you compliant.  Claiming ignorance of how a conservatorship works after 13 years of your sister's traumas is (i) bull**** and (ii) if true, mind-boggling and incredibly negligent.  Consistently shoving down our throats that you told your sister to get new representation doesn't really mean anything - that's literally the bare minimum.  I'm confident that JL benefitted from the conservatorship and deep down wanted it kept in place.  If you were truly against it you would've done more than send a couple of texts - you claimed yourself that Britney told you she was unhappy in 2016...what exactly did you do the past SIX years?  A text to Britney in November 2020 after the world came after you as proof of your support is comical. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Sia said:

I agree. Putting Jamie Lynn's attitude aside, people can only expect Jamie Lynn to do so much. I feel like people have this idea that just because she's family, it gives her access to all of the details and involvement of the conservatorship which is not true. Jamie Lynn still has her own life and family to take care of, she can't get consumed by something that she is simply not a part of.

We already know that Britney was manipulated by the lawyers and the conservatorship team, what makes people think they didn't manipulate Jamie Lynn too? If anything, I think Jamie Lynn saw through some of the BS but with a strained relationship, what exactly could she do? 

I'm not trying to take away from Britney's experience, but from the outside, Britney's handling of this entire situation seems very childish. She's a 40-year old woman (let that sink in) having a teenage level meltdown on IG about her sister. Britney's posts are somewhat erratic, especially with the posting, deleting, then reposting, then editing, etc. It seems that she can't make up her mind about how she feels and Jamie Lynn saying that Britney would block her, then unblock her, then reach out, seems pretty realistic - given what we've seen lately.

I keep hearing that Jamie Lynn is trash talking Britney but is she really? She has never once called Britney a ****** or anything else. Jamie Lynn feels a certain way about things and if she wants to tell stories then let her. Those are her experiences and seeing Britney's reaction to everything does make me wonder really how stable her state of mind really is. And no I'm not saying she's crazy, but Britney clearly has a certain way of dealing with things.

She wrote on her book that Britney put a knife and locked them both. Then she sais words like paranoid, erratic, spiraling. And u know what she might be erratic, childish  whatever. It doesn't mean her family should put her in cship and benefit from her money while she was feeling miserable. And yes jl has own family. She had happyness of raising her children and probably Britneys money also helped her. And then sister jl talks and sees her sister not wanting to be in what situation-don't u think she should probably help her more. Not just reading us texts she was trying to help but sam lawyer was bad and it is all his fault. And facts state her husband benefitted from estate, then she was put as trustee or smth which she never went - realised she shouldn't deal with all the crimes her father and lou already did. So yes there r a lot of questions about jl and her constantly pushing lou is good agenda. Bc allegedly lou stolen millions from  Britney. And for me looks like lou has a dirt on a jl too. This is why jl is out there trying hard to change the narrative. But it is too late. And yes family dynamic is horrible. They should deal those things privately. All of them. But they can't. That distructive family is just falling apart.And i can not blame Britney for talking. She stayed mum for a decade. Never said anything bad on any1. And now she is releasing her anger and frustration-i think it is more than healthy even if it become too public. But she was suffering for too long and we do not know her current state. And cship should help her but literally almost killed her. And family wasn't caring 100%.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

it's out y'all!

1. She said Britney and her stayed up late and talked about wanting the conservatorship to end in 2016 in Hawaii.

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spears-enjoys-a-spa-day-with-sister-jamie-lynn-in-hawaii/

2. She said it blew up in her face when she spoke to Sam Ingham. He told her family and everyone. He was pissed that he was gonna be out of a job. 

3. Jamie Lynn says she has the same abusive family dynamic as Britney, yet no one cares about her story the way they do about Britney's. 

4. Jamie Lynn's daughter has begun to get gossiped about at school because of Britney's insta.

5. She said Britney will blast her on socials, apologize, blast her again, send gifts to the house, and is always up and down with her feelings about JL. 

6. Britney in response to Jamie Lynn texting her about getting d*ath threats: I never talk about your kids so what the **** are you talking about?

7. Britney texted her "I know it's not your fault I'm sorry for being so angry at you Although I'm your big sister I need you more than you ever needed me and always have." 

8. Jamie Lynn stopped speaking with her mom because she wanted her to stop inserting herself into the conservatorship.

9. Jamie Lynn texts Britney almost 5 years after freeing her from the con conversation starts. November 11th, 2020 @ 9:47 AM. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

10. Jamie Lynn's explaining why her efforts to "Free Britney" failed. In Hawaii, she expressed she wasn't happy with the conservatorship to JL. JL did some digging, shared her some research she did with Britney, "put herself on the line". Britney said she wanted to do it. They told Sam, her lawyer. The word got out to the "other side of the conservatorship" and it was shut down immediately. JL said "she needed new legal representation." Then she said "Come live with me for 6 months in Louisiana and the con will dissolve itself." She was pushing for that and connecting her with legal representation in her area. "Come home, say you're coming for a week, and stay for 6 months." She began campaigning for a new lawyer and come home.  

11.  Britney blocked Jamie Lynn recently and sent her Christmas gifts. 

12. She wants the Spears family to be a family again. She's done with people on the internet encouraging her sister to trash her. She said people who encourage her sister are just as bad as the people who abused her sister. 

call-br-jl.jpg

There must b a reason Britney ignored her

1 hour ago, greenbear89 said:

I also feel conflicted about how much I should disagree with JL.  I don't think it's correct to minimize JL's traumas, because she is right in that she grew up in the same family dynamic as Britney, so I'm sure she has her own experiences.  But the "I matter too" narrative seems wrong and ill-timed.   Given everything Britney went through (and we don't even know the half of it yet), it feels so odd to listen to JL complain about things that really do seem trivial in comparison to Britney's experiences.  Even more odd given the timing.  JL's traumas aside, I still do not believe that she is innocent with respect to the conservatorship.  Doing nothing while knowing the truth makes you compliant.  Claiming ignorance of how a conservatorship works after 13 years of your sister's traumas is (i) bull**** and (ii) if true, mind-boggling and incredibly negligent.  Consistently shoving down our throats that you told your sister to get new representation doesn't really mean anything - that's literally the bare minimum.  I'm confident that JL benefitted from the conservatorship and deep down wanted it kept in place.  If you were truly against it you would've done more than send a couple of texts - you claimed yourself that Britney told you she was unhappy in 2016...what exactly did you do the past SIX years?  A text to Britney in November 2020 after the world came after you as proof of your support is comical. 

Well said.  My thoughts exactly. 

• Like 1

The texts seem like Jamie Lynn was sent by her father to manipulate Britney!!! Hes using Jamie Lynn to let Britney turn against her mom and ex lawyer who were against Jamie at the time. This doesnt make Jamie Lynn look good specially that these texts were after Free Britney movement. Shes still defending her father and Lou Taylor and working with them!

• Like 1

So now Britney’s trashing her because of us.. ugh gtfo jayma lee. 
nobody cares or cared about you if you were not Britney’s blood relative. 
I don’t buy her attempts to picture her as crazy.

Let’s say that even though she has some mental issues, is this the right way? Clearing her name? Clearing of what? What else left to clear. Y’all are a dirty family with no clear jobs and Britney is done with being the bigger person. That’s what’s up. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block