Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

It’s really refreshing after the other interviewers were just kissing JL’s *** that the Call Her Daddy host really came through with a lot of tough questions. Ironic that a podcast is probably considered the least professional type of interview out of all the ones JL’s done recently, yet it seemed to have the most journalistic integrity.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Yes. “Little sister”

no emojis. I’m any contacts. Focus on important ****. 

#growup

Little sister seems a lot more practical than “my sister” why is she using the word “My” as if she neeeds that’s her sister or something it’s the choice of words that have us sus.

Even “big sis” would’ve been less bl**t

• Like 1
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

She said she told Britney that all she had to do is move away live out of state for six months to establish residence to get outta the cship. How the **** was Britney supposed to even leave her house without Jamie’s security guards watching her every move. If she did move outta state for six months that still wouldn’t do anything since Britney was a conservatee with no legal rights to move in with JL or anybody anywhere.

What I found interesting is that one of the texts JL showed implied that Jamie was not allowed to talk to Britney about the C-ship or legal proceedings because Sam wouldn't allow it. 

It makes me wonder if the structure of the c-ship was different than what we imagined it to be and if it was, things are sort of starting to make sense. Britney's dad is her conservator but Sam acts as Britney's representation so in theory, Sam actually has the control over what Britney can and can't speak on, not Jamie. Jamie is there more as a figure head but perhaps is not actually there to make decisions, just sign off on them.

When JL said that she spoke to Sam and that he shared the details with the "other side of the conservatorship," I think she's referring to Jamie's lawyers who could easily have been controlling and manipulating things.

I'm not sayin Jamie and the family are off the hook, but I think we're starting to see that the situation was much more complex than we imagined it to be.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, ROL said:

I'm at the part where Jamie Lynn says she once spoke to Britney's lawyer aka Sam Ingham and "everyone" turned against Jamie Lynn cause then there would not be a pay check for Sam Ingham if the cship ended... I've said it before and I'll say it again, if out of this whole mess I could only pick one person to go to jail, I would pick Sam Ingham, I'm sorry. Ofc I want the whole tribe behind bars tho. Okay back to listening.

LT is the biggest evil in this mess. Never forget that.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Thoughts I'm thinking:

- She gave some statements about Ingham that could be potentially useful for Rosengart, I think. I like that, **** Ingham.

- JL withraws her petition and Lou Taylor resigns in november '20, and then JL sents that huge text to Britney. Coincidence? I think not.

- Who cares if she sent the text to Sam A. too? They could probably see through her bull****, by then there was a clear path towards some sort of freedom and JL was trying to put a stop to that with nice words and promises.

- I absolutely believe Britney gets mad and then sends gitfs, she has a love-hate relationship and many reasons to be mad at her but also she loves her, and she has a hard time managing that. That still doesn't give Jamie Lynn an excuse to badmouth her in her book and all over the media acting like she's the source of all her troubles.

- I'm afraid Britney will bite the bait and reply to this again on social media, which she has a right to do and I would probably do the same, but will only help JL.

Omg this!

The timeline is so important...its clear JL needs to be deposed as well...

I just can't tell if JL is being manipulated by her dad and Lou or if she became the abuser herself...

33 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It’s really refreshing after the other interviewers were just kissing JL’s *** that the Call Her Daddy host really came through with a lot of tough questions. Ironic that a podcast is probably considered the least professional type of interview out of all the ones JL’s done recently, yet it seemed to have the most journalistic integrity.

But she still didn’t ask the questions that needed be. I’m sure Lou approved the questions. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, it's interesting. She was a little more focused than I expected. These interviewers have to raise the bar a little, because the interviews will end up being used as sources for court, other media, and any books that come out. It doesn't matter how obscure they are.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I don’t understand why no one seems to be mentioning that we HAVE RECEIPTS. We have Jamie Lynn’s signature ON COURT DOCUMENTS. SHE IS LYING.

Well you're half right though.

That petition was filed WITH the petition for her to be named as trustee of Britney's kids' trust, but the judge still had to approve it. Jamie Lynne withdrew her petition before the judge approved it which voided the above transfer as well, so money was never transferred.

The above was them setting up the paperwork to transfer the trust fund into Jamie Lynne's account so that she could control it, but it never actually went through. 

• Like 3

I ask the same question that I do of Lutfi when he posts texts that are apparently from other ppl, where’s the proof? This is just messages on an iPhone, they can be sent to any phone named ‘My Sister’ or if they’re even sent at all. Also remember Jamie extended the c-ship to include a bunch of other locations a few years ago, yet JL says B can just easily leave California to get out of it, fk outta here. Funny according to so many witnesses B was monitored so heavily, constantly had Robyn at her side and staff/bodyguards spying on her, but according to JL Britney could just waltz out of the house no problems. She’s such a foul, gaslighting liar. Also saying she’s a victim of the same family dynamic, GIRL YOU COULD LEAVE - BRITNEY WAS LITERALLY TRAPPED BY THE COURTS TO HAVE TO STAY. Hideous woman.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The NERVE and AUDACITY she has to show these messages. Read the texts again, she's basically putting all the blame on Britney's lawyer and saying her mom is not helping. At the same time, she wants Britney to TALK TO JAMIE SPEARS because he supposedly wants to end it without the lawyers talking for her. Does that make any sense? We're talking about the same person that fought for +2 years trying to keep the conservatorship going on, saying through his lawyers that Britney is unstable and needs to be controlled. That's the same person that just yesterday tried to unseal Britney's medical records and embarrass her to prove his point that Britney is sick! JL wanted Britney to talk to Jamie because that's how he would manipulate her wishes and convince her to stop fighting against the conservatorship. If anything, this is just another proof that no one ever tried to help Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Jamie Lou is full of ****. She says that Britney should have came to live with her in Louisiana, when Britney wasn't even allowed to leave her home without permission and without being monitored, and also conveniently forgets to mention that her father filed to extend the conservatorship to 9 other states, including Louisiana.

Where was your help for the previous 12 years that Britney had spent in a conservatorship? Where was your help when she locked in a mental facility for 4 months for refusing to work?

This is gaslighting.

AHH thank you! I knew he extended it but wasn’t sure if that included Louisiana. IMO this 100 percent proves she is lying to save face and never tried to help. Like you said, gaslighting. She is not only gaslighting Britney but also attempting to gaslight the public.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

I don't get how she tried to help.

That message proves nothing. States daddy would step down if Britney spoke to him. wtf? He did not want to step down until the last minute !!!!

ALL ARE LIES !!!!!

She definitely tried to help when she put Britney in contact with outside judges/lawyers. She definitely tried to help when she offered Britney to come live with her in attempt to dissolve the cship. And she definitely tried to help her by exposing old funny-looking sam ingham and letting Britney know she was being sabotaged by him. Now, she could have definitely helped more, I would agree with that. But sam Ingham should have been doing his job, not the opposite of it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block