Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

12 minutes ago, ronron said:

Im sure they arent fake cuz im pretty sure if she wouldve faked them she couldve used a prior  date considering they were sent a week after lou resigned and it couldnt be more obvious she was planning an alibi when she saw **** got real

Exactly this! It’s obvious Jimbo was only trying to create an alibi…Proof? She did the GMA interview in Lou’s house and Lou still manages her.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I won’t listen nor will I give views/listens to Alexandra. 

Also Jimbo Lice, just like you love using Google to Google yourself and buy followers, you could have easily googled what a conservatorship is. You’re not fooling anyone, maybe yourself and your doofus husband, but not us. 

Just wanting to say I am super stoned and read “Jjimbo lice” as literally physical  “Jumbo lice”and could not understand what I was doing a lice forum and sat for 2 min

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

If these texts are real, there is sooo much context missing. 

As others have said, no evidence they were seen by Britney. Also as others have said, Britney couldn't just run away to another state. Clearly Jamie caught onto that. Maybe her communications were being monitored or something :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

If this is Jamie Lynn "trying", then that's par for the course for someone who hasn't had to work for the career that was given to them. 

I'm even more furious with Jamie Lynn's press tour because it's clear to me she isn't just trying to "protect herself" from Britney's attacks, but she's also covering for Lou Taylor and Jamie. This is sick. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

Curious if/what Britney is going to respond

I personally hope we don’t see Britney give this Owen Wilson doppelgänger anymore attention on Instagram. I want Britney to only respond to these hillbillies in COURT DOCUMENTS. But Britney can do whatever she wants, and I’ll support her. She’s free and has every right to be a bad bishhh. Lord knows she taught me how to be a bad bishhh 

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 1

I'm not gonna listen. I don't think anything Judas Ludas says. Also, she's so blasé about the situation Britney was in saying she 'doesn't benefit either way'. It should be a HUGE benefit for her for her sister to have her freedom. She cared more about whatever happened in that Pita Pit than she does Britney. She should have brought that knife wielding energy to the court house and fought for Britney's freedom.

threaten everybody hates chris GIF

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

She said Britney will blast her on socials, apologize, blast her again

How stupid is she!?

The only time Brit apologised was when she tried to call a truce and Jumanji replied with that snarky response, told her she was embarrassed for putting things out publicity whilst continuing to trash her on a press tour.

What is actually wrong with her!?

• Like 1

“And here’s the text where Ms. Poo told me I’m the more talented Sister. Yep. And look, she also says my voice is strong and controlled. Basically I’m the next Adele. Told y’all. This vindicates me.” 🤡

*allegedly for entertainment purposes only. This is not to be taken seriously 🤪🤡

• Haha 9

I don't think JL gets it...those texts are when Britney was stonewalling her dad, not talking to him, and demanding to end the conservatorship and JL was encouraging her to talk to her dad...I'm glad Britney blocked her and she honestly needs to go no contact with her family while she does therapy...

Sidebar: I completely believe Ingham freaked out when JL talked about ending the conservatorship...that is his meal ticket...

• Love 4
  • Like 2

And yes, Scam Ingham deserves to rot in prison for what he did to Britney, don't take this as a defense. HOWEVER, if Jamie is such a loving father/conservator, why is she fully blaming Sam for keeping Britney in the conservatorship?

If this text was sent on November 2020 and she started talking with Britney about this in 2016, why didn't Jamie Lynn and Papa Spears get Scam yanked if Britney was so unhappy with him and he was sooooo almighty corrupt and powerful. 

This contradicts her not knowing anything about the conservatorship, but that contradiction was exposed in her initial GMA interview. She went from learning nothing about the conservatorship in the last 14 years because she was a "kid" (despite legally being an adult for 12 out of the 13 years the conservatorship was in place), to knowing enough to helping Britney get out?

Notice there being no mention of simply petitioning the conservatorship to be over. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

So in 2016 Brit said she was unhappy, JL "tried" to help,   Sam was mad he was gonna be out of a job and it all got shut down.   JL knew all this and still sat back for another 5 years and let her remain unhappy and in the con because everyone was mad she was trying to stop it?   that makes no sense and signifies you sat back when you knew Brit wanted out.  If you were goin to help her you should have kept going until she was out...she knew Brit was unhappy!   She should've gone to court and said this to the judge and that everyone has their own agenda here!  But nope she went back to staying at Brit's beach house and enjoying living an easy life that her sister provided for her while she was medicated, controlled,  forced to work and locked up.  You were very helpful JL :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ROL said:

omfgggggg I'm at the part where Jamie Lynn is sharing the huge text message she sent Britney. Damn this (whole nterview up till now) has made me hate her less because she actually tried. I just cannot understand why she is still close with Lou.

Sam Ingham I wish you the worse. He tried shutting Jamie Lynn down the moment she tried to help Britney. I'm so so pissed at that old wrinkly piece of ****

I don't get how she tried to help.

That message proves nothing. States daddy would step down if Britney spoke to him. wtf? He did not want to step down until the last minute !!!!

ALL ARE LIES !!!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block