Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

Those messages are only the proves of how toxic and stupid they were: they let all those bad people (Lue, lawyers and managers) enter in their family and using Britney for money and attention, and when #freeBritney movement started instead of admitting their faults, each of them tried to save his face with Britney "offrering his help" and trashing the others family members.. do you know how toxic is this? Sady I know it because I had a similar family experience and I assurde you it's terribile and I saved  myself only going away

• Like 5
14 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Yes. “Little sister”

no emojis. I’m any contacts. Focus on important ****. 

#growup

It's not the title itself, but the use of the word "my" I'm questioning. Even if it only says "sis",wr know who it is. There are no familiarity behind those words. 

Using "my sister" feels like she's trying to convince herself to care, to acknowledge the fact that she, oh yea btw, does have a sister. 

Sue me for reading into this, but we're discussing whether or not these texts are fabricated. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Yes. “Little sister”

no emojis. I’m any contacts. Focus on important ****. 

#growup

It's not the title itself, but the use of the word "my" I'm questioning. Even if it only says "sis",wr know who it is. There are no familiarity behind those words. 

Using "my sister" feels like she's trying to convince herself to care, to acknowledge the fact that she, oh yea btw, does have a sister. 

Sue me for reading into this, but we're discussing whether or not these texts are fabricated. 

I did listen to the whole thing, the thing was obviously staged which was expected but there has been talks between these two women regarding the conservatorship I mean even Bryan said that Britney has been trying to end this from years so it's not out of the blue to think that there has been conversations for this in the family. 

Jamie is obviously lying but the thing is that why only she is lying? Where is Bryan - Lynn etc? Why they aren't speaking out at all and only Jamie is? 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Sia said:

I agree. Putting Jamie Lynn's attitude aside, people can only expect Jamie Lynn to do so much. I feel like people have this idea that just because she's family, it gives her access to all of the details and involvement of the conservatorship which is not true. Jamie Lynn still has her own life and family to take care of, she can't get consumed by something that she is simply not a part of.

We already know that Britney was manipulated by the lawyers and the conservatorship team, what makes people think they didn't manipulate Jamie Lynn too? If anything, I think Jamie Lynn saw through some of the BS but with a strained relationship, what exactly could she do? 

I'm not trying to take away from Britney's experience, but from the outside, Britney's handling of this entire situation seems very childish. She's a 40-year old woman (let that sink in) having a teenage level meltdown on IG about her sister. Britney's posts are somewhat erratic, especially with the posting, deleting, then reposting, then editing, etc. It seems that she can't make up her mind about how she feels and Jamie Lynn saying that Britney would block her, then unblock her, then reach out, seems pretty realistic - given what we've seen lately.

I keep hearing that Jamie Lynn is trash talking Britney but is she really? She has never once called Britney a ****** or anything else. Jamie Lynn feels a certain way about things and if she wants to tell stories then let her. Those are her experiences and seeing Britney's reaction to everything does make me wonder really how stable her state of mind really is. And no I'm not saying she's crazy, but Britney clearly has a certain way of dealing with things.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I did listen to the whole thing, the thing was obviously staged which was expected but there has been talks between these two women regarding the conservatorship I mean even Bryan said that Britney has been trying to end this from years so it's not out of the blue to think that there has been conversations for this in the family. 

Jamie is obviously lying but the thing is that why only she is lying? Where is Bryan - Lynn etc? Why they aren't speaking out at all and only Jamie is? 

Because JL is Team Con's official spokesperson. She has a platform and she's gonna use it to shame Britney. Imagine if Rosengart hadn't stepped in. Imagine if this happened before the termination.

Plus, ITT, people are learning what trauma does to people; Britney is clearly VERY traumatized by everyone, including JL.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Because JL is Team Con's official spokesperson. She has a platform and she's gonna use it to shame Britney. Imagine if Rosengart hadn't stepped in. Imagine if this happened before the termination.

You make sense, I agree but not even once Bryan has spoken on this I mean I do feel something off here. 

21 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Plus, ITT, people are learning what trauma does to people; Britney is clearly VERY traumatized by everyone, including JL.

Wild thought: they never thought termination would come so fast, the book was planned to be released before termination but it all happen faster than they anticipated

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Wild thought: they never thought termination would come so fast, the book was planned to be released before termination but it all happen faster than they anticipated

Rosengart did surprise them. Jamie's team changed tactics in a jiffy, remember? In June 2021 they were adamant that Jamie was gonna still be a conservator and Britney needed the conservatorship, and then by August 2021 (I think) they wanted termination. They wanted termination because they did not want to hand files to the new conservator and they realized they had no chance of preventing that from happening. It was a last ditch effort.

JL announced the book a year ago, I think? No one had any idea that the conservatorship was going to be terminated by now.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Naes614 said:

That long text I just read she wrote to Britney shows how much of a daddy’s girl Jamie is. I got that vibe and I did not like it. 

Exactly. It only proved she is very much daddy's little girl. 

Edit: Sorry about the double post. Don't know how to delete it. 

I was against Jamie Lynn all the time, but the argument about her daughter is really true. She's "paying" in school for Britney's weird behaviour. So maybe this is the way that Jamie wants to clear this up.

If she really blocking her and then sending gifts - that's not normal and it means that she needs a psychiatric help. The same what she did with Xtina - attack for nothing. 

Actually im starting to understand Jamie Lynn.

• Love 1
Just now, TheRealLou said:

I was against Jamie Lynn all the time, but the argument about her daughter is really true. She's "paying" in school for Britney's weird behaviour. So maybe this is the way that Jamie wants to clear this up.

If she really blocking her and then sending gifts - that's not normal and it means that she needs a psychiatric help. The same what she did with Xtina - attack for nothing. 

Actually im starting to understand Jamie Lynn.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 1

IMPORTANT!!! Note this!!! Skip to 1:47:57 mark which is where Jamie Lynn reads her crazy long late as **** staged text to Britney. She INTENTIONALLY doesn’t say her dad Jamie’s name but chooses to put ALL THE BLAME ON SAM INGHAM. Watch this!!!

If somebody can clip just that part because it needs to be known!!! 1:47:57 - 1:49:00.

Alex Cooper is a 💩 head for going along with this F***ery.🙄 Lying Shady Azz Jamie Lynn!!!! At this point it’s clear she’s covering for Jamie and Lou. She’s basically THEIR daughter!! Ingham’s at fault but it’s Jamie and his lawyers with Lou’s meddling that’s almost at fault. JL is the worst sister on earth!!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block