Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

Interessting to see how so many people see there truth and see that Britney is in the right. I always was a huge Brit Fan but im disapointed how she handled **** with her sister. Her sister is 10 years younger than her, when **** happend JL herself was in a ****ty situation beeing knocked but at 16 - she would have also loved to rely on a big sister back than but didnt have one - because the one she has couldnt handle her own ****. BUT expected from her than 16 year old sister with own problems to help her out while also managing her won life?! Did Britney ever really support JL? As far as I see it was always about Britney..."How will it look of Brits 16 years old sister becomes a teen mom" "How will it look if she does this and that or tells this and that" ... if i was JL i would write this book and cut the whole Spears Family from my life they are all mental. By now i fell like JL is the only sane one in the family. Would i help my sister who blocks me on and of while being a teen mom, who never really responds to messages as it seams only when its convinient for her...hell no i would tell her she is not my responcible, especially when she is badtalking me publically. No one here is better than the other one.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, jemma88 said:

Interessting to see how so many people see there truth and see that Britney is in the right. I always was a huge Brit Fan but im disapointed how she handled **** with her sister. Her sister is 10 years younger than her, when **** happend JL herself was in a ****ty situation beeing knocked but at 16 - she would have also loved to rely on a big sister back than but didnt have one - because the one she has couldnt handle her own ****. BUT expected from her than 16 year old sister with own problems to help her out while also managing her won life?! Did Britney ever really support JL? As far as I see it was always about Britney..."How will it look of Brits 16 years old sister becomes a teen mom" "How will it look if she does this and that or tells this and that" ... if i was JL i would write this book and cut the whole Spears Family from my life they are all mental. By now i fell like JL is the only sane one in the family. Would i help my sister who blocks me on and of while being a teen mom, who never really responds to messages as it seams only when its convinient for her...hell no i would tell her she is not my responcible, especially when she is badtalking me publically. No one here is better than the other one.

If the parents had focused more on taking care of their daughters, rather than profit margins from their child(ren),

The family dynamics would be completely different. I’m sure everything would be very different. 

Britney’s sister is not her responsibility...

She had more than enough to deal with on her own,

before her family swooped in and behaved as a group of vultures would.

Regardless of how well the sisters get along, or got along...

they would have both benefitted from more stable parenting. Both of them should have had the support of their parents to rely on...

Not just another “handler,” to cash in on their pain and suffering....Which is exactly what their parents have done to them.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, jemma88 said:

LMAO! Hi Juno! So glad you came to join us. No one likes you! xoxo.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, BritneyFan4444 said:

If the parents had focused more on taking care of their daughters, rather than profit margins from their child(ren),

The family dynamics would be completely different. I’m sure everything would be very different. 

Britney’s sister is not her responsibility...

She had more than enough to deal with on her own,

before her family swooped in and behaved as a group of vultures would.

Regardless of how well the sisters get along, or got along...

they would have both benefitted from more stable parenting. Both of them should have had the support of their parents to rely on...

Not just another “handler,” to cash in on their pain and suffering....Which is exactly what their parents have done to them.

Amen to that! This case should also show the world that there should be strickter regulations for  "working" kids (no matter what business but mostly the ones where kids make an unnatural amount of money for their age like  TV, music, social media). Something to protect them from their parents in the first place, so they cant use them as milking cow because **** like that can be prevented.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

LMAO! Hi Juno! So glad you came to join us. No one likes you! xoxo.

Oh hey Britney stan who says to all she does yes and amen and would like her feet!
Newsflash no one is perfect and Brit is far from it. she is one of the most brilliant singer in the world ...but as a human we will see...

4 hours ago, jemma88 said:

Oh hey Britney stan who says to all she does yes and amen and would like her feet!
Newsflash no one is perfect and Brit is far from it. she is one of the most brilliant singer in the world ...but as a human we will see...

You’re right she’s human and one who has likely gone through more trauma than we can imagine unless you also have had your civil rights stripped away from you for 13 years. Very easy to judge from where we are all sitting, but harder to use our emotional intelligence and sense of compassion (and fun fact you can have compassion and not condone or agree with someone’s behaviour).  Looks like you’re not perfect either

• Love 4
On 1/22/2022 at 11:29 AM, BritneyFan4444 said:

Wait...didn’t Jamie Lynn say she doesn’t know anything about the conservatorship? Her web of lies is too confusing to follow.

she needs help.

Indeed. How can she claim to know as much now as she did at 17 and yet also do a bunch of research in 2016 into how Britney could supposedly free herself? It's a load of nonsense. She can't keep track of her own bull****. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, jemma88 said:

Amen to that! This case should also show the world that there should be strickter regulations for  "working" kids (no matter what business but mostly the ones where kids make an unnatural amount of money for their age like  TV, music, social media). Something to protect them from their parents in the first place, so they cant use them as milking cow because **** like that can be prevented.

Yes Yes Yes! Honestly, there should be some sort of trust fund set up or something. Their money should not just be distributed to the parents for “safe-keeping.” I was raised by a single mother, and she taught me the value in things that didn’t have a price tag. A Parent should be the caretaker of a child. Honestly...even if financial struggle effects the family...it seems very exploitative to use your child as sort of “horse in the race.” 

It doesn’t seem to Truly benefit the child who is paraded around through the limelight.

There should honestly be laws in place, to Protect the children. With everything that we now know, and Everything else that we don’t know...

I think it’s safe to say that the system could certainly use some reworking.

24 minutes ago, kindlewindle said:

Indeed. How can she claim to know as much now as she did at 17 and yet also do a bunch of research in 2016 into how Britney could supposedly free herself? It's a load of nonsense. She can't keep track of her own bull****. 

Exactly! Everyone who did Britney wrong for the past 13+ years is all tangled within the same web of treachery, and all they can do now is add more lies to try to maintain some sort of “respectable credibility”...Only for the cameras of course. I don’t want to imagine these people off set of their scheduled interviews. There is a lot of truth that escapes the lenses...

and they are always the last to want to admit it.

• Like 1
On 1/20/2022 at 12:29 PM, Serenity Rain said:

Jamie Lynn says she has the same abusive family dynamic as Britney, yet no one cares about her story the way they do about Britney's.

Wow. This isn’t a story about an abusive, dysfunctional family; people watch KUWTK for that ****. We all have ****ed up families of alcoholics and fake Christians; it’s America. 

It’s about a woman’s entire life and career having been controlled, under false pretenses and with malice, for 13 years. 13 years of time with her boys she can never get back. 13 years her sister didn’t do a ****** thing like, I dunno, ******* call 911 to report abuse, like Britney eventually herself had to do, on behalf of herself?

This ***** doesn’t even begin to comprehend the situation. JL sat by, complicit, as her sisters life was stolen and she was nonstop screaming for help. **** her.

• Love 2

It was sketch and I actually don’t think JL is that bad ..  all up. The points she made were contradicting 

1. The part where she is mad Lynn got a lawyer involved … Britney and Lynn were seen holding hands in the court room and Lynn was trying to help Britney. Yet JL says she was mad at Lynn for getting involved at all. 

2. The trust part, is like she wasn’t but then she was … something she read Contradicts what she said … or I wasn’t following correctly 

3. I do believe Britney could’ve stayed out of state, I think that’s when Jamie filed for conservatorship out of California 

On 1/22/2022 at 8:43 AM, jemma88 said:

I honestly think Jamie Lynn is a scapegoat and a bit jamie ..the Spears family are dumb n easily conned  IMO n just went along yes negligent but not saying it’s right but ppl let’s not forget Lou m Taylor is the ring leader n was subpoena n I think declined to hand off tax papers or something…

It’s Lou Taylor she also tried to put Lindsay in a con..n Lindsay father didn’t allow it…

n now everyone is focusing on Jamie Lynn when the clear focus n heat should b on Lou Taylor but the fan base is so  .. 

pay attention to bigger focus ppl 👍

On 1/22/2022 at 8:43 AM, jemma88 said:

Do yourself a favor and go back to school

33 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I honestly think Jamie Lynn is a scapegoat and a bit jamie ..the Spears family are dumb n easily conned  IMO n just went along yes negligent but not saying it’s right but ppl let’s not forget Lou m Taylor is the ring leader n was subpoena n I think declined to hand off tax papers or something…

It’s Lou Taylor she also tried to put Lindsay in a con..n Lindsay father didn’t allow it…

n now everyone is focusing on Jamie Lynn when the clear focus n heat should b on Lou Taylor but the fan base is so  .. 

pay attention to bigger focus ppl 👍

Same “English” and spelling mistakes. You’re literally replying to yourself lmao. How embarrassing.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Same “English” and spelling mistakes. You’re literally replying to yourself lmao. How embarrassing.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Huh what are you talking about… I just made a comment I didn’t come for anyone personally..

What’s embarrassing is you coming online trynna have a moment and come for me as if you could or would in real life baby using grammatical errors or whatever you try and come for me as if I could care. Lol How embarrassing you think you did something you think you bad you think your tough ..but in reality you have no life as to why trynna pick on other ppl on here or Atleast me unprovoked . You must live a sad life Bc you’d  actually never say this to my face or others …Continue your keyboard warrior status 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in the comfort of your home. Definition of a loser.

spread love not hate unless ..

But Byeee girlie 💕

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block