Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

Honestly, if this all wasnt so real and personal, both Britney and Jamie Lynn could have a career resurgence as a replacement for the Kardashians who also happen to have talent (well, one of them does 😇)

like, the last week, all the oxygen has been sucked out of the air by the Spears sisters. If they both leveraged it, they could become billionaires within a decade. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Jamie and Sam Ingham are in so deep. Jamie Lynn will have to be deposed because she has herself confirmed that there was a conspiracy between Sam Ingham and the conservatorship to keep Britney in because he ratted her out when she was allegedly trying to help.

The only thing she can say to that is “boohoo I got in trouble” and doesn’t see that this was an entire scheme designed to strip Britney of her rights?

She’s an idiot.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
28 minutes ago, Sia said:

I agree. Putting Jamie Lynn's attitude aside, people can only expect Jamie Lynn to do so much. I feel like people have this idea that just because she's family, it gives her access to all of the details and involvement of the conservatorship which is not true. Jamie Lynn still has her own life and family to take care of, she can't get consumed by something that she is simply not a part of.

lol well it did give her and her husband access to britneys money according to recent court records, it also gave her access to a tv gig when she was 12, sounds like she could get consumed by the things that would benefit her. 

We already know that Britney was manipulated by the lawyers and the conservatorship team, what makes people think they didn't manipulate Jamie Lynn too? If anything, I think Jamie Lynn saw through some of the BS but with a strained relationship, what exactly could she do? 

We never said she wasnt manipulated ofc she was by lou, the problem is that even after lou was exposed and all the details of the abuse britney endured were public she still to this day remains friends with lou and refuses to talk bad about her abusive father but somehow doesnt have a problem when talking about britney so the maybe she was being manipulated card expired a few years ago for her

I'm not trying to take away from Britney's experience, but from the outside, Britney's handling of this entire situation seems very childish. She's a 40-year old woman (let that sink in) having a teenage level meltdown on IG about her sister. Britney's posts are somewhat erratic, especially with the posting, deleting, then reposting, then editing, etc. It seems that she can't make up her mind about how she feels and Jamie Lynn saying that Britney would block her, then unblock her, then reach out, seems pretty realistic - given what we've seen lately.

U say u dont want to take away from britneys  experience and then proceed to do just that. This womans civil rights were taken away for 13 years, she got forced to work threatened that if she didnt they would take her kids away, she was drugged with lithium, deprived of her phone or friends, forced to go to a medical stay while her family went on a vacation at her condo, forced to get a diu!!. YOU LET THAT SINK IN!! Before u try and defend this spoiled brat who is friends with the woman who started all this for her sister or try to criticize the way britneys dealing with the trauma they caused her! 

I keep hearing that Jamie Lynn is trash talking Britney but is she really? She has never once called Britney a ****** or anything else. Jamie Lynn feels a certain way about things and if she wants to tell stories then let her. Those are her experiences and seeing Britney's reaction to everything does make me wonder really how stable her state of mind really is. And no I'm not saying she's crazy, but Britney clearly has a certain way of dealing with things.

Yeah because u being a good sister decide u needed to hve ur voice heard cuz it “mattered” and started writing a book the moment the cship got in trouble and money train didnt look so promising, how convenient! And ofc she goes on a promo tour and does interviews at lous house but not once does she mention lou! And when she references her team she says sje doesnt know who they are! When she says there were repercussions for her attempts to help britney she says it was the other side of the cship not my daddy! 

and u say she doesnt trash talk britney? Even the woman interviewing her asked what was the motivation to include the knife story of britney in the book lmao, im sure it was to paint her in a good light its nto like ur sister has suffered from the worlds opinion of her mental state for over a decade or anything im sure she was trying to help? She didnt even then mention why was britney supposedly scared of?? Would it be her daddy? Lets not mention him lets just end the story with britney with a knife

her evidence for her support is an undelivered text sent a week after  lou resigned my god if you can see through her obvious bull**** i cant help u

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DjRobney said:

I'm confused. Wasn't she supposed to show a text message  from Britney that would clear her name from all of this drama? 

All I could see was a text message she supposedly had sent to Britney.

I'm still confused, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

She held up the message to the webcam and then read it out but never actually provided the screenshot of it.

Also...

WHAT IS THE MISSING MESSAGE??

When JL holds up her phone and shows Brit's response to her messages, there is a text from JL after 'Please call me' that isn't shown in the screenshot.  Then there's Britney's response.

Is anyone able to decipher the last two messages that aren't on the screenshot?

Inspect Will Smith GIF

Where were all these interviews when her sister was literally being abused for 13 years of her life in every way possible, though? Why she never went on a television and said, you know what, my sister has been stripped off her rights and needs help? Why she did not support the #FreeBritney campaign? Why she never testified in court? Sorry JL, not buying any of it. 

:notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 7
  • Super Mods

Im not suprised she's showing her private text messages with Britney,

she's doing it for attention and to show that she has empathy and that she "cares".

However the thing im wondering is why is the text under "My Sister"?

Don't you think that it would be something more personal like her actual NAME

Heck I still have my sister under her name on my phone and we dont talk that often.

It could be fake and was made to make JL look good.

Just pointing it out .:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

This is ridiculos. She made some actions after 12 years. Where have you been earlier?

Do not pretend that you are good sister, because you obviously not.

These people made Britney crazy. Constant lies, manipulation and she was not in position to properly defend herself from that.

I just hope that Britney will find peace, and figure it out how to leave all this behind herself.

P.S. Even if Britney has some serious mental health issues, this conservatorship should have been there to protect her and not make more harm.

They should all be in jail!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ROL said:

She definitely tried to help when she put Britney in contact with outside judges/lawyers. She definitely tried to help when she offered Britney to come live with her in attempt to dissolve the cship. And she definitely tried to help her by exposing old funny-looking sam ingham and letting Britney know she was being sabotaged by him. Now, she could have definitely helped more, I would agree with that. But sam Ingham should have been doing his job, not the opposite of it.

but wasn't she at the time all this was happening calling out freebritney supporters and saying no one knew what was happening, and making it seem like everything was ok. Even Lance Bass came out saying that JL had told her that everything was alright, and trust the system, and whatever 

Maybe I'm mixing up the timeline of events, but the freebritney movement started since 2019, she could've stood up and say "yes, her lawyer is a fraud, is making everything worse, we need a new lawyer for her" even she as a sister could've gotten involved in the conservatorship, not taking control of the trust, but actually intervening in the case, demanding a new lawyer for Britney, demanding the conservatorship to be dissolved, etc. 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block