How many times have you seen Britney live?

Slayer

Onyx Hotel Tour- Miami, 2004 💖💖

Circus- Miami, 2009

Femme Fatale- Miami, 2011

Piece of Me- Ft. Lauderdale, 2018 

I would have attended her earlier tours too but I was younger and my family didn’t have that kind of money. I was lucky to have her CDs. The 2004 trip was a present from my aunt because I still didn’t have the money at the time and I’m forever grateful to have been able to go. Starting with Circus I was old enough to pay for concerts myself with my own paychecks lol… so I went every time she has come to Florida. I was planning to go to Vegas for domination 😬😬. OHT was my fave tour. 

• Love 6

3 times!

Oops tour 8/5/ 2000 Glen Helen, CA

DWAD tour 11/20/2001 Anaheim, CA

and then not again until POM 5/16/2017, Las Vegas 

She was amazing all 3 times, especially and obviously DWAD tour which was mind blowing for me.

My fave tour of hers is the Onyx Hotel Tour even though I didn't get to go to that one :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 2

DWAD

Circus

Femme Fatale

I didn't enjoy FF because her energy was off for my show. Circus was fun because everyone was geeking about the big Britney comeback. My DWAD show was I think the second show of the entire tour and she had live vocals throughout the entire show because I guess they didn't have any prerecorded vocals done yet so that was my favorite. Also at that point the album wasn't even released yet so it was exciting hearing so much new music. and I remember when she did Anticipating and asked the crowd to sing along, the screen started glitching and she said "well the words should be up there but whatever, just clap with me" lmao

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Femme Fatale Birmingham (October 30th 2011)

Piece of Me - Las Vegas Residency (February 7th 2014)

Piece of Me - Las Vegas Residency (February 8th 2014) (My birthday)

Piece of Me Tour - Brighton Pride (August 4th 2018)

Piece of Me Tour - Manchester (August 18th 2018)

Piece of Me Tour - London (August 24th 2018)

Piece of Me Tour - London (August 25th 2018)

Piece of Me Tour - London (August 26th 2018)

I basically went on tour with her in the UK with pom :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block